IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

@halcionne never mind- I can't comprehend that you just said it just took off for Little Rock. my pea brain read that as from; i'll shut up now.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! Definitely!  I love visitors, though I wish I could explain to them all that while it is cool for them to come to Vegas and get a tattoo, if I were to do that with everyone that says HEY LET'S GET VEGAS TATS, I would be able to join freak show...

Brown aren't that tantalizing.  Unlike the Duggars, they don't seem to hang en masse unless filming.  I've only see a Jannelle or Meri and they were each alone.  Kody I've seen a few times.  Again alone. That surprised me because I automatically think shouldn't you be spending what little time you have with each wife with one of them??  So no canoodling Robyn and Kody or firm handshakes/buddy shoulder hits with Jannelle and Kody or Meri and her Catfish.

I have seen Kody in Kay's jewelers buying a claddagh ring. Considering how many weird stalkery pictures of strangers I take in a day, you'd think I'd would've gotten a couple of the Browns.  But nope.  Next time.

I have seen the Browns as well and they were only together twice when selling stuff (the jewelry at an expo and at a MLM presentation the gave). The rest of the time you are right they are always separate. I saw Meri doing some fundraising alone, and the kids and wives around the schools and once at a doctor. My son's BFF goes to same high school and the Brown kids lead pretty normal high school lives. I'm not a huge Kody fan but it seems like they film mostly during the summer and breaks and let the kids focus on school.

Myketli (sp?) lives near me now. I know she is working, not sure what happened to school.  She is dating an LDS returned missionary. She is friends with kids in my neighborhood but I'm trying to respect her privacy since it probably wasn't her choice to be on TV.

I agree that Vegas is fun to visit but much different to live in the desert full time. I go to the Walgreens and Albertsons a lot more then the strip.

If the Browns do another public MLM presentation you should really go. If I'm going I'll PM you. Their presentations are great free entertainment.

The Cirrus just took off for Little Rock.

<snipped>

Beat me to it! I just got the email now. Working though, so I'm a little slow today.

Also, they are forecasting 4-7 inches of snow this weekend here.  Lets hope that's just the doom and gloom reporting, and it ends up being nothing but a little flurry! :special-snowflake1:    (I know this has nothing to do with Little Rock, lol) My dog needs to go to the groomers though!

I am in Omaha

A lot of us in Omaha, it seems. Makes me wonder if I know any of you in "real life"...ha! Probably not though.

FA still shows it as scheduled. Are you sure its in the air?

No, I jumped the gun; sorry. I got the email while I was ranting about the inquisitr and I was a little agitated. :my_biggrin:

A lot of us in Omaha, it seems. Makes me wonder if I know any of you in "real life"...ha! Probably not though.

If you ever see a girl looking at Duggar tabloids in the Hyvee checkout line, it could be me!

If you ever see a girl looking at Duggar tabloids in the Hyvee checkout line, it could be me!

I know this is silly- but I miss Hyvee!

Interesting. The flight to LR was scratched...

I had it open in a tab, but didn't get screencaps. :doh: It started out with a 10:30 scheduled take off and got pushed back to 4 or 4:30 before they cancelled it. All times CST.

I can probably check out any future flights in or out of Little Rock. 

You would probably only have about 30 minutes' notice.  How can we contact you?

OK so I checked in with our anonymous contributor about the 'dangerous' flight. The speed the Inquisitr reported is ground speed. Ground speed = air speed - wind speed. If your engine's going full throttle but the wind is blowing against you, you don't cover as much ground as you would otherwise. Like paddling upstream. I'm paraphrasing and I hope this makes sense. What it boils down to is that the plane was not in danger of stalling. Silly tabloid.

You would probably only have about 30 minutes' notice.  How can we contact you?

Text message is best. I am signed up for FlightAware notifications, but don't constantly check email so don't always see right away. 

Text message is best. I am signed up for FlightAware notifications, but don't constantly check email so don't always see right away. 

How do we send you a text message?

I don't know what that means.

if you reveal the hidden content you'll see a number you can text. It's not her real number so the crazy people can't stalk her.  

That's what I'm assuming anyway.

if you reveal the hidden content you'll see a number you can text. It's not her real number so the crazy people can't stalk her.  

That's what I'm assuming anyway.

Exactly. Thanks!

And Hot Springs airport if they ever use it. Any central Arkansas. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived