IGNORED

Josh Duggar had paid Ashley Madison account(s) per Gawker

withaj

I didn't even think about that. I wonder if his beliefs about birth control don't apply when he's having sex with another woman. And if there are more Josh offspring out there, will Jim Bob be adding them to his "x grandchildren and counting!" comments?

Oh man, I don't think the FJ servers could handle a Josh Duggar love child scandal...

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For any doubters: If it isn't true, he will deny it quickly and loudly.

It's true, though. :lol:

ETA: I LOLed at "Good With Hands". Still with the hand-sex!

3 - Does this mean joshie used BC with someone else (please say there arent other lil joshies out there)

One has to wonder if whomever he was with had the foresight to insist on the use of a condom. Imagine how sexy it was when the party in question had to offer a tutorial on how to use said condom.

Poor Anna. And I'm wondering if a) they have one of those stupid "covenant marriages", and b) how long it took for Jim Boob to arrive at their house and tell her that she would not under any circumstances be seeking a divorce over this information. After all, it's HER FAULT she had four kids in six years, right?

Good point. I hope they don't blame her for this.

Boob and DQ will. Remember DQ's marriage advice to Jill ... how to ALWAYS be available toher husband, no matter what. Anyone can make them a sandwich but only the wife can satisfy his other need. (Or something like that.) :popcorn2:

If I were in Josh's shoes I'd be getting in a car and driving away from Arkansas as fast as I could. Jim Bob might very well kill him for this. And the same day as their People cover article...

Boob and DQ will. Remember DQ's marriage advice to Jill ... how to ALWAYS be available toher husband, no matter what. Anyone can make them a sandwich but only the wife can satisfy his other need. (Or something like that.) :popcorn2:

Well, obviously not only his wife!!

I thought the hackers had revealed that 95% of the members were men and that most of the females on the site were made up?

Which means Joshie probably screwed, but not in the way he intended.

What a stupid, stupid man.

Yes, most of them were men and the majority of females were fake accounts. Considering the type of account he had, though, and the fact that he had it in two states, indicates that he enjoyed what and who he found there.

For any doubters: If it isn't true, he will deny it quickly and loudly.

It's true, though. :lol:

ETA: I LOLed at "Good With Hands". Still with the hand-sex!

I was surprised by the "enjoys giving oral sex" bit...then my mind went to places where no mind should go.

:brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

Oh man, I don't think the FJ servers could handle a Josh Duggar love child scandal...

Would Anna have to welcome the kid into their home? How would the ATI world want them to deal with that?

The article says: " Someone using a credit card belonging to a Joshua J. Duggar, with a billing address that matches the home in Fayetteville, Arkansas owned by his grandmother Mary—a home that was consistently shown on their now-cancelled TV show, and in which Anna Duggar gave birth to her first child—paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015."

So, it's pretty damning.

DANG IT JOSH! I feel sorry for Anna.

Beat me to it! I guess we shouldn't be too surprised...but, poor Anna. And I hate him even more...if that was even possible.

It's possible, but it totally reads as Josh to me -- just take a look at the alias gmail address he used, the sexual preferences he lists -- also, who would go to the trouble to have not one, but TWO paid accounts, somewhere in the vicinity of $750 total, for a prank that would only be outed in a data dump from an online vigilante hacktivist collective?

who in their blooming right mind would use josh duggar ( lets face it a d-list celeb) name?

I feel really sorry for Anna but I am wondering how the fundies who have rallied around the Duggars after the first scandal are going to react to this.

DANG IT JOSH! I feel sorry for Anna.

The way I look at it, Anna has no choice but to stay with Josh and forgive him. She has four very young children, no marketable skills, and has never held any sort of employment. I can't imagine she would get much child support from unemployed (and frankly, at this point, unemployable) husband with no education. Poor woman has no choice but to suck it up, I'm afraid. I imagine he'll do some very public groveling and seek redemption in church. Maybe we'll get a book about how he found Jesus again and Anna learned to forgive and forget.

Dear Anna,

Leave the disgusting, sister-molesting piece of shit before he invites disease into your marital bed. No amount of brainwashing and keeping it sweet is worth the pain and humiliation of Josh Duggar's behavior.

You can do so much better. Take your children and GO. Get out while you still can!

Love,

R & M

OMG HOW WILL LORI RESPOND?!

I need to know this yesterday.

OMG YES. lori or zsucifer!

The way I look at it, Anna has no choice but to stay with Josh and forgive him. She has four very young children, no marketable skills, and has never held any sort of employment. I can't imagine she would get much child support from unemployed (and frankly, at this point, unemployable) husband with no education. Poor woman has no choice but to suck it up, I'm afraid. I imagine he'll do some very public groveling and seek redemption in church. Maybe we'll get a book about how he found Jesus again and Anna learned to forgive and forget.

She wouldn't get much child support, but she isn't getting much financial support from him either for the same reasons. I don't think she will leave him, but I don't think this is why.

If she leaves and writes an honest book, I'd buy it.

Bad time for this coming People article to have Jill and Jessa on the cover saying "LIFE AFTER SCANDAL"

yeah... it isn't over, People Magazine..

This could make for the book deal we've been waiting for.She'd make a pretty penny from that.

I don't know anything about Ashley Madison Subscriptions, but is there any way to tell if Josh ever hooked up with anyone by his page? (Or however the site worked?)

The amount paid is just for him to advertise on the site?

According to the Gawker article, Josh purchased the plan with an "Affair Guarantee." Money back if there is no hook-up!

I feel really sorry for Anna but I am wondering how the fundies who have rallied around the Duggars after the first scandal are going to react to this.

Agreed -- to them, this is absolutely worse than the child molestation, which, after all, was so long ago and he was just a curious young boy.

I'm sure Jessa will post a bible verse about forgiveness on Instagram in the next day, though.

Archived