IGNORED

Josh Duggar had paid Ashley Madison account(s) per Gawker

withaj

The only way I could see Josh *maaaaaybe* saving some face is if he came out swinging against the ATI lifestyle.

He could justifiably pass the buck for some of this on the fact that his parents were crazy strict with the religion and completely throw the family under the bus. But... that would involve a giant dose of humility, self reflection, and honesty on his part and I just don't see that happening.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing it also had to do with finances and the fact that he lost his job. Couldn't really justify spending money on cheating with hungry mouths to feed.

Good grief, this is completely terrible. :(

And the move back to Arkansas probably got in the way of his affair (s) too, I suppose.

Honestly, this is the way I always thought it would go down with Josh—not with Ashley Madison specifically, of course, but some kind of cheating. And I thought it would be down the road, some time after M4 was here and the pressures of his life were truly mounting on him...

April seems like a really long time ago, now.

I thought it was Jill that had the covenant marriage. And weren't Josh and Anna married in FL? Not sure if their marriage license laws are different from AR.

Oh, that's right -- they did marry at her church, didn't they. Hmm. I thought I remembered the covenant marriage from that time period but I suppose it's possible it wasn't until later.

Well, as long as she stays tied to the Duggar clan, she has Jim-Bob's dough to get them through, is my thinking.

If she leaves the Turd, she should be entitled to an equitable distribution of all marital assets, which include income and property earned during the marriage. In other words, she should get at least 50% of all their assets, plus child support. Josh may not have a job, but he probably has assets from which he could pay child support.

I hope Anna gets the hell away from the Duggars, but it would be kind of funny if the Duggars disowned the Turd and maintained their relationship Anna.

I'm not sure if "Facebook Trending Events" are queued up by your recent browsing history, but "'19 Kids and Counting' Star Reportedly Has Account on Ashley Madison Website" is the first hit when I log in... that was quick, even for Facebook.

Awwwww - Give poor Joshie a break! He was only on there to try to reform those poor misguided women.

How much you wanna bet he'd pay for an abortion first?

A mild, first term one, of course.

His affair was probably with a woman using birth control. Now, his dead babies are stuck in her uterus graveyard!

Awwwww - Give poor Joshie a break! He was only on there to try to reform those poor misguided women.

watch him say just that. just watch.

The only way I could see Josh *maaaaaybe* saving some face is if he came out swinging against the ATI lifestyle.

He could justifiably pass the buck for some of this on the fact that his parents were crazy strict with the religion and completely throw the family under the bus. But... that would involve a giant dose of humility, self reflection, and honesty on his part and I just don't see that happening.

Unfortunately, I can't see this happening. Josh is up a creek without a paddle -- his earning potential is severely limited and the only financial support he can count on is from dear old dad. I think he's too invested in what family stability that will provide to be lining up any book deals and going rogue. Not to mention the massive paradigm shift required.

That's right... he was just showing them "God's Love". "God's Love" of course being the code name for his *ahem* little friend.

A quick preemptive thank you to all the mods who will have their hands full this week as this news story breaks and more gets uncovered. You guys are the bees knees :worship:

Now lets continue :popcorn2:

Holy shitsnacks!!!!! I was about to say that I couldn't have imagined this happening after everything else, but it seems pretty fitting that the type of people who are this hypocritical would show themselves to be so over and over again.

The one thing that keeps getting to me (even besides how Anna must be feeling about all of this, which I do truly feel for her since nobody deserves this) is how do the other girls who were a part of the fondling scandal feel about this? They have gone out on such a limb already to be defending him and saying they forgave him and now all of this comes out and seems to be credible. I wonder how much more it will change their relationship with their brother now that their eyes will be opened even more to how much of a dbag he is. Poor girls..... and BAD JOSHIE!!!! :naughty:

Unfortunately, I can't see this happening. Josh is up a creek without a paddle -- his earning potential is severely limited and the only financial support he can count on is from dear old dad. I think he's too invested in what family stability that will provide to be lining up any book deals and going rogue. Not to mention the massive paradigm shift required.

See, and his financial instability is exactly why I think he would do the tell-all. It's a definite way to make some money. He'd get a ton for tell-all. I'm betting InTouch is putting out feelers already.

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

I'm waiting for Famy's next instagram post

It will be something about praying, I bet...and she is probably pissed this is happening and taking the attention away from her very special engagement and upcoming gift grab wedding :lol:

Maybe he was going to give these fallen women a big stuffed teddybear

See, and his financial instability is exactly why I think he would do the tell-all. It's a definite way to make some money. He'd get a ton for tell-all. I'm betting InTouch is putting out feelers already.

I hope you're right, but I'm doubtful.

Now we know why he couldn't help his "dear friend" with cancer out more than his $500 contribution (when most people made their donations without bragging about it) - because he paid Ashley Madison some over $900.00............

Apologies for my accidental multiple posts!! Obviously I'm somewhat of a newb here and I don't know what happened by my browser went nuts and then there were 3 and now I can't delete!!! :embarrassed:

I'm the same age as Josh (we were born within a week of each other). I remember watching the whole Josh Duggar wedding extravaganza on TV.

I was watching a lot of TV at that time, having just lost my virginity to my bf...only to find out he was cheating a week later. And here comes Smug Josh Duggar, smarming it up for the TV and telling me how COMPLETELY PERFECT he and his relationship were. Saying that the fact that someone had done this to me was my own fault...why, if I had just done it their way everything would be completely perfect!

So I would like to state, for the record, that while usually the only males in my bed are cats, NEITHER of them have AshleyMadison accounts. Pain is a part of life. In the end, I'm glad I did it my way.

Anna, you married a d bag. Take the kids, get out, and take Josh for everything he is worth for putting you through this publicly. And if you ever get low on cash and the Duggar bank runs low, just write a tell-all. You deserve better, honey.

tumblr_npwgri9Rui1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

this news has gotten me so happy. normally I don't like rejoicing others woes, but this is too perfect.

Archived