IGNORED

Josh Duggar had paid Ashley Madison account(s) per Gawker

withaj

See, and his financial instability is exactly why I think he would do the tell-all. It's a definite way to make some money. He'd get a ton for tell-all. I'm betting InTouch is putting out feelers already.

Exactly. Nobody is gonna want to hire him for anything, but people will gobble up any gossip on this family. All it would take would be a few well placed covers, a FOX interview, and he'd be set with money and a tiny bit of dignity back.

Not like he can really fall back on his "family values" right now...

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. Nobody is gonna want to hire him for anything, but people will gobble up any gossip on this family. All it would take would be a few well placed covers, a FOX interview, and he'd be set with money and a tiny bit of dignity back.

Yup. He doesn't have a lot to lose.

Holy shit, I saw this on Facebook and came running over! Finally a Duggar scandal I can unapologetically feel Schadenfreude about. Though, this sucks so much for Anna. Honestly, can this poor woman catch a break?

It also makes me wonder D.C. power players are going to get exposed? :popcorn2:

Maybe he can get a job at Chick Fil A!

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

I'm waiting for Famy's next instagram post

Or Jessa or Ben :music-tool:

The Duggars love GoFundMe accounts. Methinks there should be an Anna Duggar divorce GoFundMe account. Plus, how ill-timed is this breaking on the same day as the People cover with Jill and Jessa? Just when it's safe to come out of hiding, run back to the Ozark hills!

It doesn't really give me pleasure to say this is precisely what comes from this lifestyle. Jim Bob and Michelle bred this behavior by perverting normal sexuality.

On the other hand, Anna now has her morally sanctioned divorce, if she chooses to take it. She will face negativity in her world but no one will argue she doesn't have the right to leave. Adultery is a far more severe sin in that world that molestation, sadly. She also has only four kids. They have to have assets that she is entitled to a share of, and she would get child support. She also has siblings who have escaped and can help her get on her feet, or because this is a Biblically sanctioned ground for divorce, she can remain within her world if she wants.

Even if she was repulsed by the molestation, her world said she had no choice but to stand by him. This one is her ticket to freedom.

Holy shit, I saw this on Facebook and came running over! Finally a Duggar scandal I can unapologetically feel Schadenfreude about. Though, this sucks so much for Anna. Honestly, can this poor woman catch a break?

It also makes me wonder D.C. power players are going to get exposed? :popcorn2:

I'm hoping Trump and other GOP assholes...I mean I know that's dick-ish to say because it hurts their families, but good lord those douchecanoes drive me nuts.

I think there is a chance that Josh may have already confessed to Anna when the molestation scandal broke. So it may not be news to Anna. It would have been the smart time to do it.

Fuck the Keller parents though. All that talk of protecting the wimminz and hearts and they set her up with a guy who molested his sisters when he was a teenager and then paid to pursue an affair for an extended period of time

Would a tell-all really help him, though? I would think at least some people would have qualms about giving money to an admitted child molester.

I'm still catching up.

Poor Anna? No. She's a grown adult. Fair enough she's blind to the real world but if the claims she knew about his past and still married him.....

I feel horrible for their kids. They're going to do a random Google search one day and see all of this. They're going to be talked about and they're completely innocent. Yet they're the ones who are going to suffer the most.

Would a tell-all really help him, though? I would think at least some people would have qualms about giving money to an admitted child molester.

Depends on what he says. If he can connect the abuse to how he was raised, that's a story worth quite a bit.

Ah, but all those juicy (no pun intended) details!

I'm still catching up.

Poor Anna? No. She's a grown adult. Fair enough she's blind to the real world but if the claims she knew about his past and still married him.....

I feel horrible for their kids. They're going to do a random Google search one day and see all of this. They're going to be talked about and they're completely innocent. Yet they're the ones who are going to suffer the most.

Poor Anna who was getting cheated on and may have had disease brought into the house. Yes poor Anna.

I don't forgive her for her patriarchal views, but no one deserves infidelity. Much less infidelity that the public is going to discuss.

It will be something about praying, I bet...and she is probably pissed this is happening and taking the attention away from her very special engagement and upcoming gift grab wedding :lol:

Famy must be furious.

I'm sure there will be statements involving "atoning", "Jesus", "prayer" and "forgiveness". Looking forward to the attempts spin this to cast blame on 1) the liberal media, 2) feminists, 3) the Lesbian Agenda, and/or 4) Obama and/or Hillary.

So, where will Daddy Duggar send him for correction now?

Can't spank him - might be too much fun for him.

How much you wanna bet he'd pay for an abortion first?

A mild, first term one, of course.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that he would do this.

God, he really is a smug little twit isn't he?

Do you all think he saw this coming? The AM hack has been in the news for a while, so he's had time to prepare for this by confessing to family members if he hadn't already and/or thinking up a cover story.

We just brought it up over there so don't know if the two should be merged or those posts brought here, sorry y'all!

I love that he clearly didn't care what kind of girl. I'd like to see this result in a divorce too, though.

See, and his financial instability is exactly why I think he would do the tell-all. It's a definite way to make some money. He'd get a ton for tell-all. I'm betting InTouch is putting out feelers already.

I hope he does it-

Gothard needs to go down once and for all.

It's one part of the Duggar's aberrant story that their show hid-

That BS needs to be exposed- all those kids deserve better.

Eff JB and M.

Poor Anna who was getting cheated on and may have had disease brought into the house. Yes poor Anna.

I don't forgive her for her patriarchal views, but no one deserves infidelity. Much less infidelity that the public is going to discuss.

Agreed. Keep in mind Anna got married when she was only 20 years old. She had nothing but a sheltered (crappy) home school education. Sure she's 27 and a bit more worldly now, but she's got four kids and absolutely no job skills or legit educational credentials. It's not the same as it would be for most of us.

Awwwww - Give poor Joshie a break! He was only on there to try to reform those poor misguided women.

Yep, or it was "research" for his FRC job!

Archived