IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

Alert the Fundies- Wholesome Wear is going out of business per their website. Get your Wholesome Wear while it lasts!!! Wholesomewear.com

You know Zsu thinks she's gonna get rich off this!!! :lol:

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know Zsu thinks she's gonna get rich off this!!! :lol:

That was my first thought, too! In a few months, I wonder if we'll hear that she personally drove them out of business with Cute & Covered. You know how she can be a bit sloppy with facts and such. :liar:

That was my first thought, too! In a few months, I wonder if we'll hear that she personally drove them out of business with Cute & Covered. You know how she can be a bit sloppy with facts and such. :liar:

I can see her bragging about driving Wholesome Wear out of business on her blog.

She looks great. I just have one tiny quibble, if she's going in the pool could she not put her hair in a braid or a pony tail? I had long hair when I was young and I couldn't stand the feel of loose, wet hair sticking to my back and my arms. If it is really long it gets caught in your armpits.

This probably is a sign that Bin, her headship, is going to have looser rules than her mom and dad. How weird to think that a 19 year old boy gets to decide what she wears. I'm not saying I'm completely convinced that he is her headship and lays down the rules, but that's what she has been taught to believe.

She looks great. I just have one tiny quibble, if she's going in the pool could she not put her hair in a braid or a pony tail? I had long hair when I was young and I couldn't stand the feel of loose, wet hair sticking to my back and my arms. If it is really long it gets caught in your armpits.

This probably is a sign that Bin, her headship, is going to have looser rules than her mom and dad. How weird to think that a 19 year old boy gets to decide what she wears. I'm not saying I'm completely convinced that he is her headship and lays down the rules, but that's what she has been taught to believe.

I always wonder if before Jessa Bin was shirtless ever. Did he have to adjust what he wore to the pool or general hanging out doing yard work etc...

Oh good point. He totally looks like the kind of guy that mow the yard shirtless...thereby causing his neighbors to file for divorce!

Or maybe Bin is headship in name only...

It appears that the waterslide pic is at the Holt's home. I was just looking at their facebook. They had a 15th birthday party for their son (and gave him a purity ring) and had the pool pics.

It appears that the waterslide pic is at the Holt's home. I was just looking at their facebook. They had a 15th birthday party for their son (and gave him a purity ring) and had the pool pics.

I don't remember purity rings being that common with fundies (at least not the ATI fundies)? I was under the impression that purity rings were more of an mainstream evangelical Christian thing. I also remember as being more a thing given to girls than to boys with boys getting something more "manly" like a decorative keychain or nothing.

:music-tool:

Or maybe Bin is headship in name only...

Happy 4th Americans - we here in my neck of the woods have forest fires and the clouds are a weird red color

anyway - who are the Holt's and how do they relate to the Duggars

The infamous pool picture - my thoughts

Ben - hubba hubba - flex a muscle :D

Jessa tie your hair back

Love the outfit she is wearing - ben's board shorts who wants to bet :D

and Ben - can I see a little Ben a touch

and I think yes Benboy is headship in name only - I think she runs that house and him :D

I don't remember purity rings being that common with fundies (at least not the ATI fundies)? I was under the impression that purity rings were more of an mainstream evangelical Christian thing. I also remember as being more a thing given to girls than to boys with boys getting something more "manly" like a decorative keychain or nothing.

I believe the Duggars, Bates, and lots of ATI families all do purity rings for the girls. I dont know about the boys. I remember one of the Jonas Brothers had one (lol the boy band)

I believe the Duggars, Bates, and lots of ATI families all do purity rings for the girls. I dont know about the boys. I remember one of the Jonas Brothers had one (lol the boy band)

Hm. I guess if I ever read/saw that, I didn't stand out to me as something really fundie. The church I grew up in did the Lifeway True Love Waits program once a year for the youth group that ended in a purity commitment ceremony where the youth would be given the symbol of their commitment, if there was one by their parents. My parents didn't force me to go through the program, so I always opted out but I went to the commitment ceremony every year.

I was a little surprised that was a home waterslide. It looks surprisingly cool. I wonder if it was professionally built or if it's a Duggar-style half-assed deathtrap.

Can someone link me to the Holt Instagram pages? I'm too lazy to go searching. :)

Can someone link me to the Holt Instagram pages? I'm too lazy to go searching. :)

@jnbholtfamily

facebook.com/jimandbobye.holtfamily

I see they've just posted asking for emergency prayers...

Oh good point. He totally looks like the kind of guy that mow the yard shirtless...thereby causing his neighbors to file for divorce!

So THAT'S why Michelle's obsessed with him - he reminds her of her youthful indiscretions! :lol:

(For those who have not noticed this, see the wtffundiefamilies tumblr and look for the tag "jessa's engagement")

Alert the Fundies- Wholesome Wear is going out of business per their website. Get your Wholesome Wear while it lasts!!! Wholesomewear.com

Huh, I guess those Duggar endorsements weren't very helpful! :lol:

Well, I guess we can get girl-Michael Bates a Wholesome Wear suit for her honeymoon.

And I guess we better get Josiah's Marjorie one as well.

https://instagram.com/p/4pKTCbGCbA/

Derick's IG, July 4th with the fam. Jessa's got some shoulders & almost some knees! I hope she's loosening up being around Binny & his folk.

(I just copied the share link from IG. I didn't know how to freeze the little video & grab a still)

Derick's IG, July 4th with the fam. Jessa's got some shoulders & almost some knees! I hope she's loosening up being around Binny & his folk.

(I just copied the share link from IG. I didn't know how to freeze the little video & grab a still)

I don't know how to on a phone, but you should be able to pause the video and on PC press CTRL + p (MAC, CMND + p) to get a screencap.

I hate selfies. They annoy me. Makes people look like they are so full of themselves (imo). Jessa has always posted way too many of them. However, the only time I think selfies are cute is when it's a pregnant woman showing off her belly. So, Jessa is off the hook for 9 months.....but that's it!! ;)

My father in law mows shirtless. Let's just say, I'm not divorcing my husband any time soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ew:

Not to mention said Jonas brother later took that ring off and engaged in pre marital sex, stating he learnt it was good for his health, so that's why he did it.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!! :pull-hair: :wtf: :fainting: :censor2: :censor2: :censor2: :censor2: :censor2: :censor2: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

:music-tool:

Happy 4th Americans - we here in my neck of the woods have forest fires and the clouds are a weird red color

anyway - who are the Holt's and how do they relate to the Duggars

The infamous pool picture - my thoughts

Ben - hubba hubba - flex a muscle :D

Jessa tie your hair back

Love the outfit she is wearing - ben's board shorts who wants to bet :D

and Ben - can I see a little Ben a touch

and I think yes Benboy is headship in name only - I think she runs that house and him :D

OT but wait what do you live in BC? Do you live on Vancouver Island? Sorry if that is super personal and uncomfortable

Archived