IGNORED

The Duggars' Megyn Kelly Lie-a-Thon Shit Show- Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's the first inconsistency they say that shortly after they were told safeguards started and Josh went away soon after but according to the police record it was 15 months later. Not shortly especially to a 10 year old.

Watching Jill and Jessa, they have been coached. Almost word for word what their useless excuse for parents said.

Watching Jill and Jessa, they have been coached. Almost word for word what their useless excuse for parents said.

I'm so upset. I can't even articulate this well right now but it seems SO obvious that they were coached and seeing them dragged through this on national TV is FUCKING infuriating. Fuck you JB, Michelle, and Josh. Fuck.

Jessa's hair looks like it smells good.

Yep, hence the buzzwords "bad choices" as opposed to "molested me" etc, alongside the easy detached , sometimes giggly manner of the two, considering the gravity of the situation.

Looks like these girls have been emotionally broken and moulded a long, long time ago. Probably from all that forced baby sitting and being told to submit.

Noticed how Jessa didn't give any concrete examples to show how he had "totally changed" ?

Dismiss, deny, cry , etc....

The blank look on Jessa's face while Jill cries. That's your sister, she's hurting, hug her, hold her hand, offer her some comfort. she's like a robot.

Speaking as someone who HAS gone through worse than they have (if they really believe such distinctions are necessary), I am offended by their attitude.

The blank look on Jessa's face while Jill cries. That's your sister, she's hurting, hug her, hold her hand, offer her some comfort. she's like a robot.

Lack of empathy. "I... I... I... WE... WE.... WE..." (me! me! me!)

Second verse, same as the first.

WAY TO IDENTIFY THE OTHER 2 VICTIMS, MEGYN.

"your younger sisters"

ik it's been said, but the hypocrisy of megyn saying how evil the media was for exploiting their tragedy while interviewing them about it and ZOOMING IN ON JILLS FACE WHEN SHE CRIED.

I just want to clarify something - this commonly-quoted "1 in 4" statistic refers to a lifetime prevalence of sexual assualt/threat OR rape/battery, and it is contested - sometimes stated as 1 in 5, or 1 in 6, depending on your source. I am not a rape apologist (gawd, no), I just want to point this out because it is mis-used often, and people like Boob use it to "normalize" sexual misconduct. No, JB, 1 in 4 female children HAVE NOT BEEN FONDLED BY THEIR SIGNIFICANTLY OLDER BROTHERS WHILE SLEEPING (which is probably what this grossly ignorant dim bulb thinks when he says it's a "common problem"). Maybe in his cult getting molested by your brother is just another Tuesday, but not in the rest of the country. And, just because sexual abuse happens to an unfortunately large percentage of the population (male and female), doesn't make it right. So does genital mutilation, in certain countries - is THAT okay, too??

I also am of the thought that those idiots, who consider ANY sexual expression outside the confines of their limited version of marriage a "sin against gawd," would probably put both violent rape AND the consensual experimental early childhood exploration I did with my 2 years younger brother and same aged neighbor (aka we hid in the bushes and looked at each other naked, and one time this neighbor and I pretended he was a doctor and I was "having a baby") on the same level. Like, both the rapist and my 6 year old self would need to ask for the same forgiveness.

In other news, as a woman, an adult rape survivor, and a human being with normative emotional and cognitive function, JB and Of JB can go fuck themselves.

Correct- wrong stats but it's not uncommon at all. It's still wrong. Im not trying to minimize it. I don't believe for one minute that only 1 in 20 males are sexually abused in their lifetime, tho. There's just too much of it going around and not enough research into better treatment and prevention even if there was political will to implement it. It would cost tax dollars you know.(sarcasm)

two thirds of families deal with "something like that"? oh that's complete bullshit! Are the just pulling these "facts" out of their asses?? :wtf:

Correct- wrong stats but it's not uncommon at all. It's still wrong. Im not trying to minimize it. I don't believe for one minute that only 1 in 20 males are sexually abused in their lifetime, tho. There's just too much of it going around and not enough research into better treatment and prevention even if there was political will to implement it. It would cost tax dollars you know.(sarcasm)

I didn't mean to be hand-slappy to you:) It's Jim Bob casually throwing around these terms like it invalidate his shit ass parenting and his son's untreated sexual aggression because it happens "to most families."

I'd like to see your sample population, Dim Bulb.

She cannot touch Jill, it is a safeguard. If Jessa touches Jill she will instantly lose control and they will have this entire thing all over again.

Wow, Dr. Keith Ablow and Robert Jeffress are on Hannity right now, and Ablow is handing Jeffress' head to him on a platter.

Even though I think we know what the real answer would be (horribly abusive conversion therapy), I really wish that someone got the chance to ask "what if Josh molested not five girls, but five boys?". Of course Megyn Kelly is far too right-wing to ever ask, but... I just think that they would totally stumble over that question. Ugh.

Edit: I'm not watching the interview, and I haven't read all of these posts yet. Sorry for the off topic thought.

Bill Maher is laying into them right now. Ahhh, it's wiped the pain of the girls' interview and fox commentary right out of my brain.

BTW, I think there is more dirt to be found in the pedo cop encounter. It looks pretty clear that there was no report made and that's unheard of in police procedure. Can you imagine Jimboob, Joshie and the witness came in, went into a back room and talked to the guy and then left. If a few weeks later Fuckaby is assasinated They could turn around and say, "We told the police and they ignored us." Every interaction with the public gets a case number. In our town even if they go to check out a suspicious car (like one occupied by a black person in our white suburb." The cop reads off the license number, confirms whether or not the driver is the registered owner and if not reads off his license number. This happens even if someone comes out of the house and gets in the car and it's clear the reason they are there. There is always a paper trail. Jimboob wouldn't need to invent a witness if there was a report.

Bill Maher is laying into them right now. Ahhh, it's wiped the pain of the girls' interview and fox commentary right out of my brain.

BTW, I think there is more dirt to be found in the pedo cop encounter. It looks pretty clear that there was no report made and that's unheard of in police procedure. Can you imagine Jimboob, Joshie and the witness came in, went into a back room and talked to the guy and then left. If a few weeks later Fuckaby is assasinated They could turn around and say, "We told the police and they ignored us." Every interaction with the public gets a case number. In our town even if they go to check out a suspicious car (like one occupied by a black person in our white suburb." The cop reads off the license number, confirms whether or not the driver is the registered owner and if not reads off his license number. This happens even if someone comes out of the house and gets in the car and it's clear the reason they are there. There is always a paper trail. Jimboob wouldn't need to invent a witness if there was a report.

I didn't think they ever tried to say that a report was taken? Their whole narrative was that they took Josh to see this cop, said cop gave Josh a stern talking to, and then let him go. No report. It's not true anyway that every interaction with the public gets a case number. This one very obviously should have, but it didn't, for reasons they've already explained.

Edit: What I'm trying to say is, clearly this was an 'unofficial', 'off the record' visit to Jim Bob's good buddy the pedophile police officer, maybe intended to scare Josh, maybe intended so that they could go back to their church and say, "We told the police and the police said everything was okay." I don't know, but it's been pretty clear from the beginning based on Jim Bob's own admission that at that time, no report was taken.

I didn't think they ever tried to say that a report was taken? Their whole narrative was that they took Josh to see this cop, said cop gave Josh a stern talking to, and then let him go. No report. It's not true anyway that every interaction with the public gets a case number. This one very obviously should have, but it didn't, for reasons they've already explained.

Edit: What I'm trying to say is, clearly this was an 'unofficial', 'off the record' visit to Jim Bob's good buddy the pedophile police officer, maybe intended to scare Josh, maybe intended so that they could go back to their church and say, "We told the police and the police said everything was okay." I don't know, but it's been pretty clear from the beginning based on Jim Bob's own admission that at that time, no report was taken.

I agree, and I think it proves they were good enough friends that pedo cop took a risk to not report it.

Watching the girls' interview I realized the Duggars agenda in all this is to get out the message that they did good. All the illegal release of records references seem to be prompted by Kelly. I believe Fox had played the Duggars so they could use their family struggle to advance Fox's script about the evil left wing media Christian persecutors. I've also started to wonder if they're jumping into this controversy to keep the public's attention from Hastert's (sp?) crimes.

I agree, and I think it proves they were good enough friends that pedo cop took a risk to not report it.

Watching the girls' interview I realized the Duggars agenda in all this is to get out the message that they did good. All the illegal release of records references seem to be prompted by Kelly. I believe Fox had played the Duggars so they could use their family struggle to advance Fox's script about the evil left wing media Christian persecutors. I've also started to wonder if they're jumping into this controversy to keep the public's attention from Hastert's (sp?) crimes.

Basically, yes, to everything you said. Also, let's not forget that Mike Huckabee, who was governor of Arkansas at the time, has close ties to both the Duggars and Fox News.

Basically, yes, to everything you said. Also, let's not forget that Mike Huckabee, who was governor of Arkansas at the time, has close ties to both the Duggars and Fox News.

And isn't Huckabee running for president (along with anyone who has ever been even remotely associated with the Republican Party)? Usually I find attack ads rather low, but I'd be so tempted to make and finance one about how he is probably involved in the record-scrubbing and truth-stretching in an incest/child molestation scandal.

Bringing this over from the last thread - I completely agree. These aren't kids who have the world at their fingertips - they're children who were taught that the world is coming for them, and their only hope is to keep sweet and follow everything their parents teach them to a "T" (tee?). It's not easy for people this indoctrinated to suddenly see the light and realize everything they've been taught is a lie.

There's a reason that most reasonable people don't blame those born into a cult for believing what the cult tells them, with perhaps a few exceptions.

Thank you for the book recommendation! I'm going to look it up. :)

I have to say, I feel for them too. When I finally left the church, I lived in abject fear that God was going to come down from the sky and personally smite me with a bolt of lightening. I seriously thought that if I didn't pray every day, that I would die a slow and horrible death. I was seriously brainwashed.

When I finally left the church though, I was terrified to look at anything negative about God, the Bible, my religion (even though I was leaving it) and I "secretly" prayed just in case.

Then I finally sat down and started writing out everything that I didn't believe and why and wrote down the contradictions I was seeing.

I cannot tell you how much stress was relieved from my shoulders when I finally just quit trying to find reasons to go back and make everything right in my head.

I still laugh at myself when I think about the first day I decided to not pray. The next morning I woke up shocked that the world didn't end.

Anyway, my point that I am working up to... I told my mom, eventually, that I was not a Christian and she argued with me about whether I was or not. She told me that is not how she raised me and when I wanted to act like a decent human being again, then I could call her. Then she promptly hung up on me. I seriously felt like my world ended. But the best part was that, despite the two very peaceful and stress-free years that followed that, I found a lot of my family felt the same as me.

I would have NEVER guessed that before then. I thought I would lose my whole family. In fact, I thought I did when my mom hung up on me until I talked to a few of my siblings and they started with the awkward "What did you do to piss off mom?"

So, I completely understand what they must feel deep inside and I think it's horrible that children are raised to think that way.

Archived