IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

I don't know why Neil hasn't long since quietly gone and gotten a vasectomy. He clearly isn't interested in having more babies.

I think Alice would totally lose it if she couldn't get pregnant again. She has serious ocd/obsession with pregnancy and Neil does what he thinks will keep her happy. A good therapist could walk through the exposure of not getting or trying to get pregnant all the time, she really would be in extreme discomfort. I don't think Alice could handle it on her own.

She has tons of other ocd-anxiety related quirks...the way she views religion is what many professionals would call "magical thinking" and the obtrusive thoughts (attraction to women, etc.)...I think at this stage it is all completely out of her control to stop.

Cheers to Alice for taking me out of lurkdom...I am expecting my first in early January and can't wait for baby watch with Alice, sister wife, kardashian, bristol palin, (no Shupe baby, she announced so.early.)! Should keep me very distracted!!!!

I could see not flushing if it was in the middle of the night too. Our toilet is really loud. I have heard about people in California not flushing for urine in order to save water.

I don't buy their story and expecting to get into Legoland for free is ridiculous.

I think Alice would totally lose it if she couldn't get pregnant again. She has serious ocd/obsession with pregnancy and Neil does what he thinks will keep her happy. A good therapist could walk through the exposure of not getting or trying to get pregnant all the time, she really would be in extreme discomfort. I don't think Alice could handle it on her own.

She has tons of other ocd-anxiety related quirks...the way she views religion is what many professionals would call "magical thinking" and the obtrusive thoughts (attraction to women, etc.)...I think at this stage it is all completely out of her control to stop.

Cheers to Alice for taking me out of lurkdom...I am expecting my first in early January and can't wait for baby watch with Alice, sister wife, kardashian, bristol palin, (no Shupe baby, she announced so.early.)! Should keep me very distracted!!!!

Isn't she about 40? At some point she won't be able to have more - that's just biology. Would she try IVF? Donor eggs?

I didn't watch the videos because it looked stupid. And GROSS for him digging around the toilet for diluted pee. That's bizarre behavior.

I'm pretty green. I can't get behind saving water by not flushing. If I wanted to not flush, I'd go back to living with an outhouse. Wouldn't the urine stain? Or eat at the enamel or plastic or whatever the toilet is made of?

Yeah...I really worry about her coming to the end of her season. Not sure how'd she deal emotionally. She seemed pretty upset over the winter/spring (long gaps between posting) while trying to conceive. Neil should be on the look out for signs of suicidal behavior.

I didn't watch the videos because it looked stupid. And GROSS for him digging around the toilet for diluted pee. That's bizarre behavior.

I'm pretty green. I can't get behind saving water by not flushing. If I wanted to not flush, I'd go back to living with an outhouse. Wouldn't the urine stain? Or eat at the enamel or plastic or whatever the toilet is made of?

I would never tell someone IRL this but my kids for some reason don't flush their bathroom toilette when they pee. Of course I don't know who because they all deny it. I think it is night time pee.......but yeah, it stinks, it leaves a ring but does not stain. It is not something I would ever advertise on YouTube.

I think people avoid flushing in drought areas.

Thank you to those that extended their sympathies. I appreciate it.

As for these two... Legoland? ReallY? What the ever loving fuck did they expect? That lends credibility to their story, eh?

i know! i mean, urine is sterile and all (unless there's an infection, obvs) but it's still bodily waste. why would you not flush? just leaving a toilet with urine in it is just gross to me (plus, i would think it would make the bathroom smell funny, if this is a habit!).

It's sterile until it passes through the urethra -- then all bets are off.

And fuck these two in the ears.

I'm sorry, but I just having a hard time getting past the toilet bowl of pee. WHY YOU NO FLUSH, MR. SCAMMER MAN?

If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. :lol:

It grosses me out too, but lots of people do it to save water. I'm just glad I'm not in one of the areas where that's necessary. I do understand not wanting to flush at night and make noise.

Yeah...I really worry about her coming to the end of her season. Not sure how'd she deal emotionally. She seemed pretty upset over the winter/spring (long gaps between posting) while trying to conceive. Neil should be on the look out for signs of suicidal behavior.

I really think this will be worse if she doesn't have her second girl (although the last post she was working hard to indicate that she'd be okay with another boy.) She claims that the person doing (or reading?) her ultrasound last time said she was going to need to "have another" so that she (the fetus) has a sister. I don't believe that conversation took place, but I do think she was obsessed with having a second girl before the first one was even here.

Granted, it won't be easy for her either way, but I think she will have a little less to wax poetic about if she's not "denied" a second girl.

I really think this will be worse if she doesn't have her second girl (although the last post she was working hard to indicate that she'd be okay with another boy.) She claims that the person doing (or reading?) her ultrasound last time said she was going to need to "have another" so that she (the fetus) has a sister. I don't believe that conversation took place, but I do think she was obsessed with having a second girl before the first one was even here.

Granted, it won't be easy for her either way, but I think she will have a little less to wax poetic about if she's not "denied" a second girl.

I thought it was much more definite that the baby was a girl. Reading this latest entry, it sounds like it's not definite at all. I'm much more worried now than I was. I think she'll go off the rails if she has another boy. She's feeling overwhelmed with the ones she has.

This is one of the saddest Alice entries yet, and I've read some sad ones...Neil not being interested in feeling the baby kick speaks volumes about where he is in all of this. I suspect he emotionally checked out somewhere after kid four.

I think it ts very telling that her boys even know her obsession with having a girl. She is so depressed and so anxious, then "failing" at having a girl over and over, her self esteem must be in the gutter. I'm sure she's half traumatized herself, her boys, and her husband on this topic.

That last blog post was so sad. She's crazy and obsessed, but I sense so much unhappiness, not just normal pregnancy hormones.

You can definitely make a living without reading and writing, but it probably won't be very Christian.

Oooo, I'm channeling Blackadder.

Baldrick: I have heard there's good money to be made down the docks doing favours for sailors.

Blackadder: What do you mean? Sewing on buttons, that kind of thing.

I thought it was much more definite that the baby was a girl. Reading this latest entry, it sounds like it's not definite at all. I'm much more worried now than I was. I think she'll go off the rails if she has another boy. She's feeling overwhelmed with the ones she has.

Well, she claims to have seen a "girly nub" on her last US, so I am sure she was feeling confident at the time and the certainty has probably waned (also, just in case she is wrong -- for once -- she might as well get psyched up for a boy.)

Of course, she is absolutely certain about many things; she is an expert in all things baby. I do believe she spends a lot of time on baby sites (time that would be better spent with the children she already has), so she has people backing her up (and some of it may be accurate for all I know). But, truly, she is convinced one of her sons was a twin because of a whorl in his hair ("Toby" is the name for the twin that she "lost"), so I am not of the opinion that all of her methods are on the up and up.

I'm on a tangent -- yes, she was certain. But the medical experts will be certain as of the next US.

I feel so sorry for her boys, knowing that every time she gets pregnant she really wants a girl and was disappointed to have mostly boys.

Drought areas often require you conserve water by not flushing every pee. He's a nurse, sticking a pregnancy test in a toilet bowl of pee is totally tame for him.

But the Legoland, that's just weird and sounds suspicious.

Oooo, I'm channeling Blackadder.

Baldrick: I have heard there's good money to be made down the docks doing favours for sailors.

Blackadder: What do you mean? Sewing on buttons, that kind of thing.

LOL!! I'm going to rewatch Blackadder now. You've inspired me.

I feel so sorry for her boys, knowing that every time she gets pregnant she really wants a girl and was disappointed to have mostly boys.

They are definitely going to have some issues. I think its sad that girls are obviously more valued, as she put it, "more best friends for mama". Ugh.

Also i cant imagine being cooped up with her day in day out. I'm sure she has foisted her fear of public germs onto them too.

Alice posted again:

alicesbaby.blogspot.com/2015/08/19-weeks-pregnant.html

Pregnancy seems physically ok, but... "Neil is depressed at the moment and I am not handling it too well. His issues are long, long-term, and I'm feeling pretty worn down right now. I am crying a lot, which I don't normally do hardly ever. Marriage is a strain when things are like this. I will probably regret even writing this much where people can read it, but I'm tired and just... saying stuff, and so there it is. There ARE better times!"

:?

The long long term issue is Alice.

Isn't she about 40? At some point she won't be able to have more - that's just biology. Would she try IVF? Donor eggs?

She's forty next year.

I think they've spoken adoption. I think they probably won't though. And now she has had a case with social services it would be unlikely.

I believe Neil would put his foot down at IVF. they don't have the money for one thing.

Plus that's not God opening the womb. Although I wouldn't have thought fertility friend and onsessively timed intercourse -sorry, parsnips - was either.