IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

Well, this story has certainly tipped over into fundie territory. This is ridiculous. Apparently people not believing them means that "the world is choosing to be deceived." Thus, they're happy that they're being "persecuted" by "haters" because that just shows this is God's will: http://gawker.com/christian-vlogger-cou ... 1724624391

:?

What this shows to me, is that there are a lot of people who are desperate for their fifteen minutes of fame, and don't care how low they have to stoop to get it. These people aren't being "persecuted" for being Christian, they're being mocked for being ridiculous. :music-tool:

They are definitely going to have some issues. I think its sad that girls are obviously more valued, as she put it, "more best friends for mama". Ugh.

Also i cant imagine being cooped up with her day in day out. I'm sure she has foisted her fear of public germs onto them too.

It's so screwed up that she doesn't think of her children as actual people with their own perspectives and lives. She just wants more "friends" or to be pregnant. She doesn't actually care about how they grow up, or who they are as people. It makes me really angry. Caring so much about one sex over the other doesn't make sense to me either. A kid's gender doesn't matter to YOU. It is theirs to define and to construct. :pull-hair:

It's all about hairclips for some reason oh and piiiiiiiiink everything.

But actually she's reliving her own childhood which is very important as she's over idealized everything about it.

HES A PAID ASHLEY MADISON USER.

God bless the hackers.

he is? is there a link to this??

edit: thanks, rachel!

I think I wound up 'having' to watch that video on the news or something one morning. Contrived much?

She was supposed to have her scan today, and it's like 8? Over there, so I assume she had it. And since there's no It's another girl!!!!!!!!!!!!piiiiiinnnnnnnkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hair clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted on the blog, I'm guessing she's having another boy. I seriously need to get a life.

I don't see anything wrong with a person having a preference to raise one sex over the other. I 100% wanted girls. So I decided to stick with one, and marry a man with a daughter. I didn't have baby after baby I couldn't care for "trying for a girl", or trying for another girl. Easy for me to say since my first was a girl, but if she hadn't been, I probably would have gone with older child adoption, because you get to choose. I know adoption isn't always easy, and may not be the answer for everyone, but if you have that strong of a gender preference, maybe something to think about.

Advocating adoption as a last resort (and especially for frankly unimportant reasons like choosing sex) is deeply damaging to both adoptive parents and especially adoptive children. It is not a last resort and especially not for people who can't care for the children they already have.

Sex (or rather gender since it's usually tied to gender constructs) preference in children is usually tied to very harmful ideas about gender stereotypes, not to mention having huge ramifications for intersex children born to such people.

Saw on FB that this guy was on AM. wow... just wow. the chutzpah of this man is mind blowing. :o

He admits it!

He says it's in the past and both his wife and God have forgiven him. It was just "fleshly desire" and he never acted on it.

GD! I was just coming here to post that. I freakin' LOVE Ashley Madison right now except, you know, for the obvious.

Here is Gawker's post on his confession. So because he told his wife and his church and he's a Christian we're all supposed to just forgive and forget?

gawker.com/viral-miscarriage-husband-s-ashley-madison-apology-thi-1725793205

Saw this earlier and I had to laugh. When it rains, it really does seem to pour, and this AM leak is like monsoon season for assholes like Sam and the Duggar.

ETA: Nice non-apology, is it bad I hope he crashes and burns anyway?