IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

Glad to know that I'm a troll devoid of friendships.  We aren't commenting on her personal blog or sending her DMs. There is a big difference between that and discussing another person's blog on a 3rd party site. Especially since her blog was one of about 2 dozen discussed on here and far from the most common. I also vote that you are the troll.  And I will stop feeding you after this post. 

• Upvote 6

On 10/10/2020 at 8:34 AM, HRB20 said:

Personally I cannot see the attraction of sites like this - I prefer to have women around me that build each other up, not trash each other and tear them down. I appreciate that for some of you this is a cover for your own mental health problems, I just wish you could experience the hurt of being on the other side. 

My advice, as an older woman, is to make your own life so fulfilling that places like this lose their interest. Spending hours gossiping, speculating and judging others will only lead to dissatisfaction and suspicion in your own life. Find women who build you up instead - it’s worth it. 

So your girl power build up here is...I'm a troll with an unfulfilling life and mental health problems?

Whew, sure wouldn't want to be speculative or judgmental!

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

I vote for number 6.

So do I. 

A "dear friend" of 20+ years doesn't revive a years-old topic on a snark board out of friendship.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

On 10/10/2020 at 4:34 AM, HRB20 said:

Personally I cannot see the attraction of sites like this - I prefer to have women around me that build each other up, not trash each other and tear them down. I appreciate that for some of you this is a cover for your own mental health problems, I just wish you could experience the hurt of being on the other side. 

My advice, as an older woman, is to make your own life so fulfilling that places like this lose their interest. Spending hours gossiping, speculating and judging others will only lead to dissatisfaction and suspicion in your own life. Find women who build you up instead - it’s worth it. 

So you come onto a site that you don't like, make an account, revive a dead thread about a blogger most of us have either forgotten about or never knew about in the first place, call us names, and then claim that women should "build each other up" instead of "tear each other down." You claim some sort of authority over us due to your age, despite not having any clue of what we talk about around here, our ages, genders, interests, or lifestyle. 

And you didn't even bother to read the rules of the forum you signed up for - there are no account deletions here. You are now a member on a site that you think is a "dragging site" or "trashing site." 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

Oh I thought of Alice recently - I'm currently trying to conceive and it is driving me crazy. Retrospectively I wish I hadn't been so hard on her, her blogs are a pretty good rendering of what goes on in my head at the moment. 

No updates since 2017 - I hope she and the children are well. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4

My post count title is “in the mood for parsnips tonight”. Isn’t that what Alice used for the word “sex”?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5