IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

WhiteRun, parents will try all sorts of things to get their children into top classes, mostly because their ego is bruised otherwise. HOWEVER, this is Alice's word we're going on here and I don't trust her as far as I could throw her.

I seem to recall her mentioning "swaying" in the past. She denies that they swayed for any of their children, but I don't believe it. I doubt she does the lime thing, but I bet she does diet, or temping or whatever else you can do. Obviously it hasn't worked very well, since she has 6 boys, and I think she wanted a girl since maybe her second. If she did, I don't know why she would deny it. It doesn't mean she doesn't love her boys. If I was going to have another and thought it would work, I'd "sway" for a girl. I figure it's worth a try to get the family you want.

Has Arthur been formally diagnosed with Aspergers or has Alice just decided he had it? Considering everything she has diagnosed herself with already in this pregnancy, I've got to wonder whether she's seen Arthur is different to other kids and latched onto Aspergers as an explanation. In her pregnancy she has midwives and doctors to say "No, you don't have xyz" but with Arthur, there are no teachers to say this. As a teacher, my experience has been that if a parent says something is wrong with their child, they are usually correct. However, they are often wrong about what the condition is.

She stated Arthur was diagnosed. Didn't go into much detail.

I recall she had also began the process with Matthew. She wanted an autism diagnosis for him. She also wanted a few of the others assessed (not sure who) I dont know if anything official came of it but right after that came the social services investigation.

I did wonder if her constant seeking of diagnoses was a red flag to the health professionals.

Especially as she has rarely mentioned it again, and only in the case of Arthur.

I don't trust her as far as I could throw her.

I have found her to be quite a liar even though she seems transparent. She's good with icky details but the big issues ignored.

I'm assuming that she stopped seeking so many diagnoses because social services would then become far more involved and she'd have the NHS keep much closer tabs on her children, neither of which she wants.

WOW!! I can't make it through that blog. Essays on each day with an updated pee stick?!? A comparison on the 6 increasingly positive sticks?! She doesn't have time to update on her kids but can discuss her temp fluctuations and the varying colors of her bloody vaginal discharge like she was waxing rhapsodically about a sunset?! I'm out! :pink-shock:

most people keep that stuff in message boards dedicated to this lie babyandbump.com but i guess this one like it more in the public eye.

Alice updated for 15 weeks, if you're interested in the exact shade of blood she's passing...

I'm paraphrasing but: "I don't think I've EVER had a child not be overly enthusiastic about becoming another number, not that I can remember." Three lines later, "the three year old always has problems. EVERY time."

I'm confused.

I'm paraphrasing but: "I don't think I've EVER had a child not be overly enthusiastic about becoming another number, not that I can remember." Three lines later, "the three year old always has problems. EVERY time."

I'm confused.

Probably best answered with "it's Alice." But, maybe she meant 3 year olds in general, not HER precious pro-baby 3 year olds? Or it's all an outright lie that she can't keep straight (<---- this one).

I get confused at all the details of her horrible, horrible morning sickness, the sickness that essentially disables her, the morning sickness that's so much worse than other mums to be experience (the claiming of superlative sickness was from the old blog, -- now it's just horrible; I think she got taken to task by too many pregnant women who continued to work, etc, rather taking to their bed.) BUT, somehow, she never (or rarely) vomits. But, still, it's the worst. The total worst. Can't make food for the kids or home school or anything, but she never gets more than queasy.

So, as I said, "Alice."

As many peaches as you can eat will cure even the worst morning sickness.

Indeed. Just make sure you have flavored, fizzy water to wash them down with. :lol:

Probably best answered with "it's Alice." But, maybe she meant 3 year olds in general, not HER precious pro-baby 3 year olds? Or it's all an outright lie that she can't keep straight (<---- this one).

I get confused at all the details of her horrible, horrible morning sickness, the sickness that essentially disables her, the morning sickness that's so much worse than other mums to be experience (the claiming of superlative sickness was from the old blog, -- now it's just horrible; I think she got taken to task by too many pregnant women who continued to work, etc, rather taking to their bed.) BUT, somehow, she never (or rarely) vomits. But, still, it's the worst. The total worst. Can't make food for the kids or home school or anything, but she never gets more than queasy.

So, as I said, "Alice."

Doesn't she have some kind of phobia about vomiting? And has had that phobia for years? I'm sure I read that somewhere on one of her blogs...Although, there's so much detail, I may have also made it up to cope with the mind boggling minutae of bodily functions that is Alice.

Doesn't she have some kind of phobia about vomiting? And has had that phobia for years? I'm sure I read that somewhere on one of her blogs...Although, there's so much detail, I may have also made it up to cope with the mind boggling minutae of bodily functions that is Alice.

Nah, you're correct. She was given medicine as a child to make her vomit and she's been phobic ever since.

Yes, she does. Isn't it just a miracle that her horrible, horrible morning sickness doesn't cause vomiting? :roll:

Yes, she does. Isn't it just a miracle that her horrible, horrible morning sickness doesn't cause vomiting? :roll:

Okay...I'm going to make a confession on here. Always rather embarrassed of this phobia of mine. So, here it goes...I have a major, serious, debilitating phobia of vomiting. Better than as child. I can actually read the word and write the word without triggering an anxiety attack. But I have had my entire life. And I don't mean I don't like being sick. I mean I have a full blown panic attack at the mere thought. If someone says they don't feel well I panic. If I feel sick, I panic. And when winter comes around and the stomach viruses enter around I don't want to leave my house.

So, point in confessing is that I get that feeling even a little sick can be horrible for an emetophobic. It triggers anxiety and stress to the max to even feel sick. It's actually a common phobia, but often well hidden. However, the exaggerating on it and acting like it's worst ever. Most emets I know, including myself, would be so thrilled in her position that, while nauseated, we never got sick. That's probably an emet's dream pregnancy-to never throw up. I used to be afraid at the idea of becoming pregnant and it still frightens me. The idea of morning sickness. The possibility of getting sick during labor or during the c-section or after surgery. There are emets who won't get pregnant because of this fear. It's that bad.

As someone with severe anxiety issues, a similar phobia (supposing it's true of course) and OCD (emet and OCD often go hand in hand), I can feel for Alice in some ways. However, her actions are very extreme and it is clear she needs to seek help from a trained professional. If religion makes her feel better, that's great. She can have her religion and get mind help. The brain can get sick and have malfunctions like anything else, so she needs to get to a doctor. Her behaviors are not only bad for her, but bad for everything around her and I don't buy for one millisecond that her children are not being seriously negatively affected by her obsessions and actions. I don't doubt she loves her children. That also means doing the best for them and right by them. Which means getting help when you need it and stopping actions that are unintentionally harming them. She needs to stop all this for their sake. And her own too. For everyone in her life's sanity.

I think she has stated the vomit phobia to be in the past. She said a few years of toddler illnesses have cured it. Maybe not totally cured though. I just can't trust her diagnoses though.

I'm sure her children are impacted by all this. But she wilfully goes into it, ruining their education and subjecting them to out of control anxiety and all that. If she had two kids, or three, and dealt with stuff and had help in place and structures, I'd have sympathy. But not now.

Yeah, that statement confused me too, but I'm pretty sure it's a case of not getting your lie straight

Maybe a touch of wishful thinking too. Not that many people out of her family are jumping for joy.

Some kids also find the whole "baby in the tummy" confronting/weird. I think that needs to be respected, even though he is only three.

Not everyone is as obsessed with pregnancy/birth/wombs/gore as she is.

If I'd grown up in that household I'd be turned off pregnancy for life.

True. I don't think she'll ever let any of her children be unhappy about the idea of another sibling though :/

Is the blog missing for anyone else? Went to check for an update on her precious blessing, but keep getting this webpage is not available.

Maybe she found our snark!

I can still see it. She hasn't updated since the 15 week post.

Same here

Holy sh*t snacks! What the hell did I just read??! I've just spent an hour and a half trawling through her blog...I can't even... :pink-shock: :pink-shock: :cray-cray: