IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

I didn't call this as a publicity stunt from the start but I never even watched the video because something about it just rubbed me the wrong way - something about the husband doing that pregnancy test without his wife's knowledge seemed very controlling? creepy? just definitely off. Now after reading here I'm even more turned off to these two and will never watch that video - having one viral video on YouTube does not make you a celebrity. Let's see if in six months, after many more viral videos have hit the Internet, people even remember the names Sam and Nia (are those even their names? It just happened and I already don't care to remember).

Interesting Buzzfeed article...covers both sides of the fake/real debate. It seems pretty clear they were going for YouTube fame. From the article

Famewhores.

Um, no dude. You have disappointed kids because you didn't go ahead and buy them tickets. It's totally on you, jackass.

i have just now dipped a toe into this pool of madness and wowee.

i also hope nothing has gone bad for her. i know she had quite the bleed, and if they don't resolve on their own they can threaten the pregnancy.

Fell down this rabbit hole thanks to this thread...don't know what to think either way, she's obviously the type to update frequently when all is well but I get the impression she would update for bad news, too - any attention is good and all that. This lady is looney tunes but I hope she and everyone in her family are ok...

Alice posted again:

alicesbaby.blogspot.com/2015/08/19-weeks-pregnant.html

Pregnancy seems physically ok, but... "Neil is depressed at the moment and I am not handling it too well. His issues are long, long-term, and I'm feeling pretty worn down right now. I am crying a lot, which I don't normally do hardly ever. Marriage is a strain when things are like this. I will probably regret even writing this much where people can read it, but I'm tired and just... saying stuff, and so there it is. There ARE better times!"

:?

Dear Neil,

As someone with double depression, I like to make a distinction between being depressed and being unhappy. Depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in my brain. Unhappiness is caused by my life. And YOU, my friend, are not depressed. You are unhappy because your life sucks.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for you, because you got yourself here. You stayed in an obviously failing marriage with a wife who literally treated you like a walking sperm donor. And not only did you stay, but you brought other people (children) into this. You done goofed. You should have put your foot down LONG ago and at least refused unprotected "parsnips" with Alice until things became better so as to let things stabilize and not bring another person into this. But you didn't. And now you're here.

You've dug yourself a pretty deep hole, but you can get out. It's going to be hard, but it CAN get better...if you make it get better. You need to be assertive for yourself and for your children. It is time you held Alice accountable and forced her to recognize needs in the house OTHER than her own. She's an adult, so she should be able to do this. And if Alice is not willing to change and recognize the needs of you and the children, then you need to leave.

You deserve better than this. Your children deserve better than this. And Alice is a pregnancy addict, bud, and it's time you cut her off.

Yours,

Gee

I don't know why Neil hasn't long since quietly gone and gotten a vasectomy. He clearly isn't interested in having more babies.

I don't know why Neil hasn't long since quietly gone and gotten a vasectomy. He clearly isn't interested in having more babies.

agreed. from the implied tone, he seemed quite flippant when implying she may have been miscarrying early in this pregnancy. certainly not the way a person who wanted that child would act.

Perhaps that's the reason for "visiting his mom" this weekend. One can only hope.

Dear Neil,

As someone with double depression, I like to make a distinction between being depressed and being unhappy. Depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in my brain. Unhappiness is caused by my life. And YOU, my friend, are not depressed. You are unhappy because your life sucks.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for you, because you got yourself here. You stayed in an obviously failing marriage with a wife who literally treated you like a walking sperm donor. And not only did you stay, but you brought other people (children) into this. You done goofed. You should have put your foot down LONG ago and at least refused unprotected "parsnips" with Alice until things became better so as to let things stabilize and not bring another person into this. But you didn't. And now you're here.

You've dug yourself a pretty deep hole, but you can get out. It's going to be hard, but it CAN get better...if you make it get better. You need to be assertive for yourself and for your children. It is time you held Alice accountable and forced her to recognize needs in the house OTHER than her own. She's an adult, so she should be able to do this. And if Alice is not willing to change and recognize the needs of you and the children, then you need to leave.

You deserve better than this. Your children deserve better than this. And Alice is a pregnancy addict, bud, and it's time you cut her off.

Yours,

Gee

In Neil's defense, this is ALICE writing. She has diagnosed almost all of her children with Autism, diagnosed herself with many ailments, etc. ALICE could be saying that Neil is depressed while he holds no such opinion.

Also, I do not know Neil (or Alice; only know of her blog) and he very well may be diagnosed with depression or other illness. She does say this is a long-term problem and she did make it sound like he's having ups and downs. His problems may not simply get better or go away with him being assertive and holding Alice accountable.

Neil has plenty of think to think/brood during the endless hours of his commute. That could be good/bad. Thumbs up for a vasectomy for Neil. If it was the US, we could do a Go Fund Me, but the NHS should be happy to take care of it for him.

I'm sorry, but I just having a hard time getting past the toilet bowl of pee. WHY YOU NO FLUSH, MR. SCAMMER MAN?

i know! i mean, urine is sterile and all (unless there's an infection, obvs) but it's still bodily waste. why would you not flush? just leaving a toilet with urine in it is just gross to me (plus, i would think it would make the bathroom smell funny, if this is a habit!).

I don't flush in the middle of the night to not wake my partner. It saves water, too. I do flush after my morning pee though

That was a pretty brutal description of a marriage for anyone. :?

At least the kids are in real school now?

no, they're not, she's just started homeschooling early - her fucking "unschooling". Note how she didn't say the boys didn't have "formal" instruction in the three R's - they had none. Alice, they won't learn to read and write by osmosis!

Neil, toughen up and put the foot down. You got yourself into this mess by letting her treat you like a doormat - make her realise you are an adult! And get a damn vasectomy.

I always doubted that Alice got pregnant by Neil since the guy never seemed to grow a pair in the first place. These two were the worst thing that could have happened to the other. Unfortunately, they are the worst thing that could have happened to their children, too.

You can definitely make a living without reading and writing, but it probably won't be very Christian.

You can definitely make a living without reading and writing, but it probably won't be very Christian.

You can. You will however run into problems at the doctor's, the bus stop and many other every day situations really quickly.

you'll probably need at least basic math skills, though...

you'll probably need at least basic math skills, though...

I'd say reading is more important. I suck at maths (despite being Autistic, people think I'm joking sometimes). I had my IQ tested while being inpatient and my maths skills were below average, everything else above. I can do the easy stuff, but I get in trouble real quick. I have calculators everywhere.

I work in retail management and while we work a lot with numbers, prices and everything you don't need maths. If you do, there is a calculator and everyone uses it. Reading and writing are far more important.

Just my two cents.

I'd say reading is more important. I suck at maths (despite being Autistic, people think I'm joking sometimes). I had my IQ tested while being inpatient and my maths skills were below average, everything else above. I can do the easy stuff, but I get in trouble real quick. I have calculators everywhere.

I work in retail management and while we work a lot with numbers, prices and everything you don't need maths. If you do, there is a calculator and everyone uses it. Reading and writing are far more important.

Just my two cents.

i was being more facetious than anything :P i myself have dyscalculia and struggle with doing basic stuffs in math. math is just one big mystery to me.