IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know it's really to bad

the duggars don't do stuff like comic con - like David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson do

imagine we all went :D

at the very least have them come to this side of the world :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Thank you! Too much Oprah, not enough Cybill. And I noticed that my cousin is a dead ringer for Cybill Shepherd now, but I didn't know this cousin in her youth, so idk if she was a great beauty then. :D

I didn't watch last night's episode, but how the hell can you go to Venice and not know about the canals and how the houses are built on the water? Or not know Venice's Italian pronunciation?

As for Bin not realizing that escargot are snails, this brings to mind this classic bit from I Love Lucy where she'd wanted to explore Paris alone and ordered snails by mistake for lunch:

[bBvideo 560,340:1k5ht9st]

[/bBvideo]

Wow! They could secure modeling contracts, spokesmodel contracts, and be the face of so much. They are that pretty.

Can't wait to see the lost girls as teens, they're going to be knockouts.

Too bad they are not allowed to be the Breck girls, look where it landed Brooke Shields

Did Jessa let the gay hairdressers and makeup artists know they are headed for eternal damnation?

Did Jessa let the gay hairdressers and makeup artists know they are headed for eternal damnation?

Hopefully they were on an extended lunch break for their only safety when the Duggar Cattle arrived at the Salon.

She finds their lifestyle CHOICES disgusting, horrible, selfish, and satanic.

But she loves them anyway.

Those People photos are really weird. Who the hell is in charge over at People who gets such weird, unnatural looking photos? All of them look so washed out and most of the pics that have been on the cover in the past have really weird, dated looking makeup that makes the girls look about 10 years older.

They don't look radically different, but I guess that wasn't necessarily the point. What is the point, exactly? Trying to figure out what exactly the Duggars have ever done to be a "most beautiful people."

She finds their lifestyle CHOICES disgusting, horrible, selfish, and satanic.

But she loves them anyway.

Does she? Where has she stated that she loves them anyway?

Why are they in the most beautiful which I hate that term issue? I need people to stop rewarding the Duggars for bad behavior.

I'm pretty sure celebs and their PR teams buy spots on the "most beautiful" lists. What has Sandra Bullock done lately? Nothing comes to mind, but I'm sure she has something in the pipeline that needs promotional buzz.

Ok, here's Bullock's IMDB entry: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000113/ She took all of 2014 off, but has two movies in the works, the first of which is opening in July. :naughty:

here's a gif for you, People Magazine:

jfIwq8a.gif

Does she? Where has she stated that she loves them anyway?

Oh you know: "Our culture has accepted two huge lies . . . " Rick Warren's hate speech announcement.

Why are they in the most beautiful which I hate that term issue? I need people to stop rewarding the Duggars for bad behavior.

and because EVERY outlet is showing The SANDRA BULLOCK cover - they keep showing B & J as well

I thought Jill looked so good in the People shoot. She looked very mature.

It was hilarious when all the girls said 'ehh it takes me about 10-15 minutes to get ready. We don't spend too much time getting ready...'

HA! Sure.

It was hilarious when all the girls said 'ehh it takes me about 10-15 minutes to get ready. We don't spend too much time getting ready...'

HA! Sure.

It annoyed me how the lady made it sound like the Duggars were getting "treated" to hair and make up; they wear it every day and I'm pretty sure it takes longer than 15 minutes.

Every PR angle is "oh feel sorry for us, we're poor" with this family...

I just watched the People video and I hate to say it ... they all looked really good. Especially MeChelle - I barely recognized her! Why is it that the nutjobs get good genes like that? It makes people want to be with them which begets more nutjobs. sigh.

can anyone else screencap the photos? I think the people video is regionalised and I dont feel like jumping on a US proxy right now.

Oh you know: "Our culture has accepted two huge lies . . . " Rick Warren's hate speech announcement.

well they did have Ben and Jerry icecream at the wedding...(I know people that banned long ago)

I just watched the People video and I hate to say it ... they all looked really good. Especially MeChelle - I barely recognized her! Why is it that the nutjobs get good genes like that? It makes people want to be with them which begets more nutjobs. sigh.

Pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside.

I hope Michelle gets a clue from this to stop scrunching her hair, & Jinger to lay off the bronzer.

Jinger looked gorgeous in that People shoot.

But damn, People really IS up the Duggar's asses. :lol:

HA! Sure.

Well in Duggar time it's 10-15 min, in real time about 1 1/2 hrs.

Well in Duggar time it's 10-15 min, in real time about 1 1/2 hrs.

Do they not realize the number of times Michelle has done Voice Over or TH saying that the girls take a long time to do hair and makeup and that is why the door is seemingly always closed. they don't want the camera's seeing them without hair and makeup done? And that sort of thing?

Archived