IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kinda makes me want to urp. I'm surprised they agreed to it since they only believe in "drawing attention to our countenance"

The "prettyness" is part of what makes the Duggars so dangerous. They're so physically attractive that it's easy to overlook the crazy shit that comes spewing out of their mouths. It's easy to hold them and their lifestyle as ideal because the Duggars are so pretty.

I do wonder if, whenever they are on the cover, if they buy an issue or get one or something.. because there is mega NIKE stuff in it so do they get a copy of it?

They did that to me once (not for a magazine, it was while I was inpatient for my mental health problems) and I felt so uncomfortable. I'm like Joy (think that is her name), I never use make-up, my clothes are really casual (tomboyish/gender neutral) sometimes and having that make-up on was too much for me. Everyone told me how great I looked but that doesn't matter if you feel like shit.

To be honest, I like them in their normal attire more than that. Except for Michelle. She looks much better.

Not that they aren't all pretty women, but it seems kind of weird to put them in the Most Beautiful issue.

Agreed. I feel like it is anti-Gothard.

Gotta say it, Michelle is gorgeous. I realize there is some air brushing but she's almost 50 years old and looks as pretty as the young women. They are a beautiful family although I'm still horrified by some of their beliefs.

Ladies and gentlemen, Michelle Duggar.

centerhttp://40.media.tumblr.com/9cafe500e285f3bae33dee898e51d3c5/tumblr_nn7vyeTZmn1r9t2zdo1_500.jpg :clap: I had to do a double take.

Ok I am seriously about to pee my pants and die from laughter...my husband walked by as I was looking at this picture of Michelle, he has no idea what site I am on or anything, and he said AND I QUOTE: "Damn, I'd hit that."

Then I told him who it was.

And he ran screaming from the room. Literally.

*Dying*

Ok I am seriously about to pee my pants and die from laughter...my husband walked by as I was looking at this picture of Michelle, he has no idea what site I am on or anything, and he said AND I QUOTE: "Damn, I'd hit that."

Then I told him who it was.

And he ran screaming from the room. Literally.

*Dying*

PhotoShop much?

As it appears the Duggars WOMEN will be featured in the PEOPLE's Most Beautiful Issue

people.com/people/videos/0,,20917390,00.html

WONDERFUL! :shifty-kitty:

The "prettyness" is part of what makes the Duggars so dangerous. They're so physically attractive that it's easy to overlook the crazy shit that comes spewing out of their mouths. It's easy to hold them and their lifestyle as ideal because the Duggars are so pretty.

I FREAKING LOVE THIS POST

:cracking-up: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

YOU are so brilliant it's not even funny

And I will go one step further - that is the reason I think Jessa can spew anything she wants

because she knows she is pretty and she knows that we know

and Ben knows that we know

and that is why they get what they are getting

plain and simple

it's like Cybill Sheppard and Bo dereck talking about beauty on Oprah

This link worked for me. I'm not sure if it's the same video, but it's the same idea. Jinger looks so nice.

This link worked for me, thank you!

Ladies and gentlemen, Michelle Duggar.

centerhttp://40.media.tumblr.com/9cafe500e285f3bae33dee898e51d3c5/tumblr_nn7vyeTZmn1r9t2zdo1_500.jpg :clap: I had to do a double take.

A+ makeover. She looks like herself, but age appropriate and in the current decade. But I want the mullet back--it's like a fundie alarm for the general public. :law-policered:

Not that they aren't all pretty women, but it seems kind of weird to put them in the Most Beautiful issue.

The Duggar public relations machine is doing its job, and doing it well. People magazine is 100% celebrity/agent/publicist approved promotional material. The saying used to be that if you read in People, you know it's true. I would change that to if you read in People, the PR team wants you to consume it.

yes, the picture is 'shopped, BUT we also see Michelle in motion with that makeup in the accompanying video and she looks MILES better than she usually does. Her preferred style just ages her really badly.

And I will go one step further - that is the reason I think Jessa can spew anything she wants

because she knows she is pretty and she knows that we know

and Ben knows that we know

and that is why they get what they are getting

plain and simple

it's like Cybill Sheppard and Bo dereck talking about beauty on Oprah

qft

:worship: :worship: :worship:

you're brilliant

I'm gonna need a Cybill Shepherd clip

qft

:worship: :worship: :worship:

you're brilliant

I'm gonna need a Cybill Shepherd clip

you know it's really to bad

the duggars don't do stuff like comic con - like David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson do

imagine we all went :D

at the very least have them come to this side of the world :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Too bad Michelle will not keep the new look, she looks normal here almost maybe what she would look like if she hadnt jumped on the fundie train

Archived