IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

Lawson Bates and a rare photo of John David on twitter.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CDeXnFGVIAABgxQ.jpg:large

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lawson Bates and a rare photo of John David on twitter.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CDeXnFGVIAABgxQ.jpg:large

Wonder what John David's connection to Meisner Aircraft is? It's an airplane acquisition company. They sell your airplane for you or find the one you want. The guy who runs it went to John Brown University.

Wonder what John David's connection to Meisner Aircraft is? It's an airplane acquisition company. They sell your airplane for you or find the one you want. The guy who runs it went to John Brown University.

Fascinating. JD has been flying a lot lately, and with another student pilot in the family, maybe the Duggars are looking to become a two-plane family. :roll: Gearing up for election season?

(snip)

Why does this make me want to cry? So much wasted potential. Why, oh, why does my heart bleed for Josh? They so fucked up. His useless, fucked up parents. Sorry. It upsets me.

(snip)

This pic possibly being the exception, you have posted some very nice Duggar photos and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I ask, where the hell do you find them?

tumblr_mxv6se2qqh1r9t2zdo1_500.jpg

It looks like they're clubbing here. If only....

(snip)

This pic possibly being the exception, you have posted some very nice Duggar photos and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I ask, where the hell do you find them?

She's Jessa. We love her despite the fact and hope by hanging out here we are pulling her and Ben away from JB. 8-)

I, like others here, have always wondered about Jenny looking different from the rest of the Duggar kids. I finally figured out what makes her stand out. The kid looks exactly like Jim Bob. The rest (with the exception of one of the the boy twins) look more like Michelle.

ISxWUzv.jpg?1

I, like others here, have always wondered about Jenny looking different from the rest of the Duggar kids. I finally figured out what makes her stand out. The kid looks exactly like Jim Bob. The rest (with the exception of one of the the boy twins) look more like Michelle.

ISxWUzv.jpg?1

jennifer and jana are the same person.

ISxWUzv.jpg?1

Just like her baby brother Izzy!

I shouldn't be so excited about something so unfortunate. Jenny is adorable, Izzy... I'll be praying for him to grow out of looking like JimBob. Not that I really want him looking like Derick either.

tumblr_lzxdr5mGTu1r8mb1io1_1280.jpg

Holy cow. Jinger has some seriously dark eyelids, guys. hahaha do you all think she wears so much eye makeup to cover that up?

Holy cow. Jinger has some seriously dark eyelids, guys. hahaha do you all think she wears so much eye makeup to cover that up?

See, the girls were not overly thin before.

Dark eyelids like that are attractive. It is like natural eyeshadow.

T

Todd Akin. Ick. This is why the Duggars are just a bunch of entertaining nuts, they and their fame are dangerous.

eeep!! on that Todd Akin sticker. Just bring on back the stupid he said to my brain. I live in MO and remember that debacle right down to the Republican Party wanting him to pull out of the election and his refusal. Figures the Duggars would be campaigning for him.

how close was the chapel they got engaged in to the house ie TTH ?

I believe the engagement church was in Eureka Springs (sorta North Central Ark) while the Duggars live in NW Ark.

how close was the chapel they got engaged in to the house ie TTH ?

It's about an hour. I don't consider where they live part of the Ozarks but do Eureka Springs where Jessa and Ben got engaged. I love that town.

We get to see another family dinner this week. No description yet. By that title, sounds like a real winner. They're showing the episode where Josie has a seizure this week. Where were DimBulb and Mullet when this was going on? CinderJana was tending to Josie.

Archived