IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Oklahoma so I know stereotypes. Sometimes they have a basis in reality.

I take it you haven't spent much time in the area?

I take it you haven't spent much time in the area?

I've visited several times but my comment is directed at the Duggars more than NWA which is beautiful and has its non banjo residents.

I'm sorry, but the Todd Akins sticker has reminded me of the ignorance and hate of the Dugger clan and their fundie friends. I don't care what ignorance stuff people believe but when they support politicians who try and force it on the rest of us I get irate.

Do you suppose "student midwife" Jill believes that women have a way to shut things down when they are raped?

I've visited several times but my comment is directed at the Duggars more than NWA which is beautiful and has its non banjo residents.

I'm sorry, but the Todd Akins sticker has reminded me of the ignorance and hate of the Dugger clan and their fundie friends. I don't care what ignorance stuff people believe but when they support politicians who try and force it on the rest of us I get irate.

Do you suppose "student midwife" Jill believes that women have a way to shut things down when they are raped?

Interesting because your comment seemed to be directed directly at the area and not about the Duggars or what they believe/support. You could have clarified when you got called out about stereotyping but instead just said they were based on truth.

:angry-banghead:

Education my foot!

Any chance Huckabee will be able to tell them what it is?

They have a obsession with showing wisdom tooth extraction dont they xD

If wisdom teeth extraction has anything to do with it at all it helps explain why they are all so lacking in any wisdom at all.

A zillion brain cells are taken out with each tooth.

I wonder if they are comp'd the fess for showing the office on their show?

Can you imagine turning a profit off of wisdom teeth extractions and NOT being the surgeon performing the procedures?

I'm surprised they didn't get the oral surgeon to show them how to do it themselves so they can save the difference.

The first episode this week is going to be Jessa cooking dinner in the new house. Sounds super exciting.

I'm surprised they didn't get the oral surgeon to show them how to do it themselves so they can save the difference.

I have some Jim Beam they could use to numb their mouths. I recommend swallowing after the numbing has taken effect. 8-)

i have my 2.5 year old in a pre schooler mei tai. or on my shoulders other wise it would be a mix between chasing and dragging lol.

you can hire those wagons at zoos and fun parks. very convenient.

When we took the grands to a big ride park we had strollers for the baby (11 mos) we decided it would be best to rent strollers for the 3 and the 5 year old because then we could put our junk in them and the kids in them when we had to trek from one part of the park to the other (why do they space the rides out so far?) The park was was on hilly ground. Billy goats would have been tired trekking around.

Wow, Josh looks so much like his kids, especially Michael!

I love all these old Duggar pics, they were so cute when they were little!

29bea1963501ffdc7ff78a34f2fd366a.jpg

Can I just say how defrauding the twins are growing up to be? And it makes me feel like a HUGE PERVERT because they are kids. :?

K, thanks, bie, I'll go die of embarrassment, alone in the corner.

It's not even the bolded....MICHELLE NO LONGER HAS LITTLE ONES.

Young kids, yes, but Josie is nearly five and a half years old. Five and a half year old school aged children don't run up to mommy and pull off her dangling earrings or necklaces the way a baby or toddler who is new to exploring the world around them would because they're curious what the items are. Josie, and by extension EVERY OTHER DUGGAR ORIGINAL 19, is more than old enough to be told, and obey, "don't pull on mom's/sister's/other people's personal belongings. (snip)

THIS I was going to say the exact same thing. :angry-banghead:

Archived