IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

Spill the beans!

If I find anything that I believe confirms my suspicion, I will post evidence. For now, it is just a suspicion no hard evidence. Sorry.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so this is sort of random (which is why I picked this thread)...Does anyone get annoyed when one of the duggars talk about how things are easier with 19 kids when in reality 3 have moved away and 2-3 others are gone at any given time (John David works, Josiah behind away at ALERT for example). I was just watching Jessa's honeymoon episode where they were redoing the house and it seems like they love to respeat the phrase, "Such and such is easier/quicker/better with 19 kids." I wonder if they will still be saying this as more and more kids get married and move out. I can just imagine that when the twin boys and up are married and out of the house J'chelle and boob will still talk about daily life with 19 kids when in reality half are gone. Thoughts?

That bugs me too. I also noticed it goes the other way too. When talking about Jill having to cook for just 2 people, they are all like "She's used to cooking for 19." But really wouldn't it be more with the parents and Grandma Duggar included? I don't know. Maybe not if you then subtract the ones who aren't home.

Ok so this is sort of random (which is why I picked this thread)...Does anyone get annoyed when one of the duggars talk about how things are easier with 19 kids when in reality 3 have moved away and 2-3 others are gone at any given time (John David works, Josiah behind away at ALERT for example). I was just watching Jessa's honeymoon episode where they were redoing the house and it seems like they love to respeat the phrase, "Such and such is easier/quicker/better with 19 kids." I wonder if they will still be saying this as more and more kids get married and move out. I can just imagine that when the twin boys and up are married and out of the house J'chelle and boob will still talk about daily life with 19 kids when in reality half are gone. Thoughts?

This! I've been thinking about that for a while! Josh has been gone for years, Jill and Jessa are both gone now, like you said John David is often gone, Jana was gone for a while at JTTH, Josiah has been gone to Alert; why are you still talking about your 19 kids? You may have 19 altogether but you don't have 19 at home anymore!

Have you learned nothing? She's not a Duggar, nor is she birthing Duggars, so she's not important.

As much as I know the Duggars would never make any sort of special announcement about her (they didn't even do anything when J'chelle's father died.) Cathy strikes me as the kind of person who wouldn't want that kind of attention anyway. I think the Duggars annoy her and she isn't terribly crazy about them. Remember the comment she made about having to be involved in the texting? I think she found the courtship rules to be completely ridiculous. It's one thing to be supervised when in physical contact - which is still bullshit but besides the point - but it's quite another to not even be allowed private conversations until after engagement. I really think Cathy would be content to never be on camera for the dog and pony show ever again.

Ooooh, bitch.

This! I've been thinking about that for a while! Josh has been gone for years, Jill and Jessa are both gone now, like you said John David is often gone, Jana was gone for a while at JTTH, Josiah has been gone to Alert; why are you still talking about your 19 kids? You may have 19 altogether but you don't have 19 at home anymore!

They never had 19 at home, the most they had at any one time was 18- Josh was married and out of the house before Josie was born.

The problem is I am from Europe so all i can watch is new episodes downloaded from torrents (shame on me, i know) and few of the old ones on youtube so i am very glad FJ keeps me informed :D :D

I'm from Europe and I watch them online, just takes up to a week or a week and a half before it's placed... Sometimes it's within days, other times it takes more than a week.

The Duggar women will be featured in People Magazine's "Most Beautiful" issue.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/vid ... _peoplemag

WOW!!! :pink-shock: Great job, People! They are gorgeous!! Beautiful women indeed!

P.S. Before I clicked the link, I totally flashed back to the geisha makeup and was almost expecting that. :cray-cray:

Wow. They all look stunning. And my god J'chelle looks like she could be their older sister! Crikey! How the hell does she stay so young looking? i know, I know, she hasn't done any work raising her kids. But she's been pregnant most of her life - you'd think that would take a toll.

I can't see it

Hmm. The above link worked for me. It's in video format..

This link worked for me. I'm not sure if it's the same video, but it's the same idea. Jinger looks so nice.

Yup, same video.

The girls were featured in the upcoming issue for the most beautiful women issue

Everyone looks so pretty. I'm glad they took it low on Jinger's bronzer!

people.com/people/videos/0,,20917076,00.html

It's weird that they are featured in a mainly celeb issue though... I guess they have "made it" ?

Archived