IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

i have my 2.5 year old in a pre schooler mei tai. or on my shoulders other wise it would be a mix between chasing and dragging lol.

you can hire those wagons at zoos and fun parks. very convenient.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I am really new here. I am wondering...do we suspect some of the out-of-the-house Duggars like Jessa lurk here sometimes? Or probably not?

So I am really new here. I am wondering...do we suspect some of the out-of-the-house Duggars like Jessa lurk here sometimes? Or probably not?

They're too busy taking pregnancy tests, I'd imagine.

(Also new here -- part of the #BabyDilly wave, I suppose -- but been lurking for yeaaarssss). I don't think Josh and Anna would bother -- even if they had the time -- nor do I particularly think Jill would. I could totally believe it of Jessa, but also wonder if her holier-than-thou thing would preclude it even for vanity's sake. You can bet your ass most of them are familiar with the name, though -- you KNOW someone has asked them about it at some point... at least asked Jinger!!

ETA that I LOVE your avatar! OMG Kimmy!!

Thanks for the responses.

And yeah...I wish I'd made my board name KimmySchmidt but I didn't think of her until AFTER I created this name.

The annual family camp is going on this week. Has anyone been? What's it like? I have several Facebook friends attending for the first time so it seems to be growing.

I really do think Jess does. If not here specifically, she certainly seeks out and reads the criticism her family gets. There's something in her tone from a young age--hyper defensive and and belief that she can prove people wrong.

I'm pretty sure the Duggars read here. If they don't, then it's a good bet their leghumpers do and have filled them on what we post.

Just wanted to make a topic to discuss the Big Sandy conference this year, goings and comings, the families attending, etc etc. Is anyone located near the area in Texas?

pre commute episode this morning:

Oh the hypocracy!

first we have Michelle babbling about Hannie having a lot of energy and it being a challenge to get het to sit still to do her school work. This said while Michelle sits next to her as if she were really teaching.

Then the boys go to Jill so she can unlock the gun closet and JB is doing a TH/Voice Over about teaching the kids gun safety.

Is the episode Grand Ole Duggars where Jana crys about that damn jewelry box incident

No.

the rest of the episode was JB taking the boys, the lost girls minus precious baby Josie, Joy, Jana and Grandma Mary fishing. Grandma Mary loves going fishing with the grandkids even though she knows it will be chaos. JB waxes nostalgic about going fishing with his grandfather. Jana talks about not being a total outdoor girl and Joy thinks fish guts are gross.

Then we have a Grandma Mary spa day complete with an appearance by Cousin Oliver. By the way - if you want to see Jana bubbly and giggling - this is the episode. She was quite animated during the Grandma Mary spa day.

OMG it is the episode

and Jessa just smiles

you can tell she think Jana is weak or something

I only see the first of the two episodes in the morning. That must have been the second.

By the way - that behavior reminds me of my sister and we are not going through that personal minefield of having your adult sister grin while telling you she used to intentionally tweak your buttons (while you were undiagnosed MDD and overall a sobbing mess all the time - disclaimer - I am speaking of me, not of a Duggar here).

OMG it is the episode

and Jessa just smiles

you can tell she think Jana is weak or something

I would probably have made the same face. So uncomfortable to be on stage listening to someone tell a story about what a jerk you were as a four year old. And I'm on Team Jana. It's not really about Jana vs Jessa, imo, it's Team Neglected Kids vs Team Shitty Parents.

Where do you watch those episodes? I cant find them anywhere to watch for free ;/ I i really want to see happy Jana :mrgreen:

I have my DVR set to record all the reruns since I haven't seen that many episodes.

Where do you watch those episodes? I cant find them anywhere to watch for free ;/ I i really want to see happy Jana :mrgreen:

TLC at 6 am central time. for now. They shuffle the am lineup around once in a while. But sometimes I get a few months in of Duggars at 6 central.

The problem is I am from Europe so all i can watch is new episodes downloaded from torrents (shame on me, i know) and few of the old ones on youtube so i am very glad FJ keeps me informed :D :D

I wonder when will we hear about Jana's courtship announcement. I predict by the end of 2015 or sooner that an announcement will be declared. 8-) :popcorn2:

Are there any recent rumors about her courting anyone? (Ugh, I really cannot stand that term.)

I wonder when will we hear about Jana's courtship announcement. I predict by the end of 2015 or sooner that an announcement will be declared. 8-) :popcorn2:

Who do you think she is courting?

Who do you think she is courting?

I have my suspicious for some reason. If I am right, you heard it hear first. :lol:

Archived