IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

They went to the woodlands homeschool conference in Florida on Saturday. Tanner the Alert guy, JD, and Josiah. Just to attend/represent alert maybe. Not on the schedule.

thsc.org/events/texas-home-school-conventions/woodlands/

Gee, Josh doesn't seem up to much lately, what with being unemployed and all; why didn't he come along?

I wonder if they were warmly welcomed and comforted for all the suffering they, Michelle, and Josh have undergone in the last few months, or if at least one or two people at the very least happened to mention that Jim Bob, Michelle, and Josh have made homeschoolers look bad? We'll never know, I suppose.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think church_of_dog gets email alerts when a plane files a flight plan (or am I remembering that wrong?) I finally broke down and registered so that I can get them too; but I chose to get the alerts after landing, as that's when I prefer to take screenshots. I will update the thread upon receipt of said email. :geek:

Yes, I get an email alert when either of their planes files a flight plan.

The first one tonight, that I posted about, was from Springdale to North Central Missouri Regional Airport, which is in Brookfield, MO.

Then there was a second flight plan filed, but it looks like it was for a diversion of the first flight -- they are now on the way (about an hour from landing) in Price County, Wisconsin (town of Phillips). It doesn't appear that they landed in MO but instead diverted en route to WI.

Interesting, Halcionne, I didn't realize there were so many options of when to receive the alerts! That explains why I'm often ahead of you in posting them.

And if it's not helpful/interesting, I don't need to post them, so let me know. I'm not actually very interested in the Duggars :lol: but I was intrigued by the idea of being able to track the planes in this way, so I signed up for the flight tracking. It does make for some fun mysteries, and I really like it when those who follow them more closely via instagram or wherever, know why they're going to this or that location...

Yes, I get an email alert when either of their planes files a flight plan.

The first one tonight, that I posted about, was from Springdale to North Central Missouri Regional Airport, which is in Brookfield, MO.

Then there was a second flight plan filed, but it looks like it was for a diversion of the first flight -- they are now on the way (about an hour from landing) in Price County, Wisconsin (town of Phillips). It doesn't appear that they landed in MO but instead diverted en route to WI.

Interesting, Halcionne, I didn't realize there were so many options of when to receive the alerts! That explains why I'm often ahead of you in posting them.

And if it's not helpful/interesting, I don't need to post them, so let me know. I'm not actually very interested in the Duggars :lol: but I was intrigued by the idea of being able to track the planes in this way, so I signed up for the flight tracking. It does make for some fun mysteries, and I really like it when those who follow them more closely via instagram or wherever, know why they're going to this or that location...

I only just signed up for alerts a couple of days ago. Up until now I was obsessively checking Flight Tracker multiple times a day. :?

I may switch to getting the earlier alerts, because I waited all evening to get an email (still haven't got one) and finally went to check the website, only to discover the flight was diverted. On the other hand, I don't want to get spammed constantly. Decisions, decisions.

So, they were headed to Brookfield, MO and just felt like going to Wisconsin instead? Times like this is when it's nice to have your own plane. :roll:

I like tracking the planes, but it's harder for me to match plane activity up with social media clues. I hope everyone who is interested will chime in on that front. But if you're not interested, church_of_dog, don't feel obligated to report in--I got this. 8-)

Flight Aware hates me and didn't send an email. *shakes fist*

ejejPkTh.png

The Cirrus flew from Springdale to Phillips, WI: about 800 miles north, 4 hour flight, 13 hours by car. Night flight. No idea what's in Wisconsin. Did they make a friend at the air show last week?

Flight Aware hates me and didn't send an email. *shakes fist*

ejejPkTh.png

The Cirrus flew from Springdale to Phillips, WI: about 800 miles north, 4 hour flight, 13 hours by car. Night flight. No idea what's in Wisconsin. Did they make a friend at the air show last week?

Doesn't Gothard live in that area?

I only just signed up for alerts a couple of days ago. Up until now I was obsessively checking Flight Tracker multiple times a day. :?

I may switch to getting the earlier alerts, because I waited all evening to get an email (still haven't got one) and finally went to check the website, only to discover the flight was diverted. On the other hand, I don't want to get spammed constantly. Decisions, decisions.

So, they were headed to Brookfield, MO and just felt like going to Wisconsin instead? Times like this is when it's nice to have your own plane. :roll:

I like tracking the planes, but it's harder for me to match plane activity up with social media clues. I hope everyone who is interested will chime in on that front. But if you're not interested, church_of_dog, don't feel obligated to report in--I got this. 8-)

No worries, Halcionne, I'm still finding it interesting -- but I'm glad there are others tracking too in case I miss some or lose interest.

By the way, the most emails I've gotten is maybe 4-5 on a very active day. Most days much quieter, of course. So not *too* spammy, although your thresholds might be different.

The plane is on its way home from Wisconsin now.

This is my current favorite duggar thread. Thanks for posting all that info. Makes for some mighty fine speculating *chews on piece of straw* :)

I got my alerts sorted (still fine-tuning my preferences, though) and got an email while I was sleeping!

2LdxLVuh.png

Cirrus returning from Phillips, Wisconsin to Springdale: still 800 miles and a 13 hour trip by car, but this flight was 3.5 hours whereas the outbound flight was 4. Why would a Duggar fly to Wisconsin and stay on the ground for nine overnight hours? Is this really where Gothard lives? I've been sick in bed for days and am still horizontal at 10:00 this morning, so I haven't researched this.

I got my alerts sorted (still fine-tuning my preferences, though) and got an email while I was sleeping!

2LdxLVuh.png

Cirrus returning from Phillips, Wisconsin to Springdale: still 800 miles and a 13 hour trip by car, but this flight was 3.5 hours whereas the outbound flight was 4. Why would a Duggar fly to Wisconsin and stay on the ground for nine overnight hours? Is this really where Gothard lives? I've been sick in bed for days and am still horizontal at 10:00 this morning, so I haven't researched this.

I must have been out of my mind I can't connect Gothard himself to that area but lots of his minions are in that area.

2LdxLVuh.png

Hope you are feeling better! I'm recovering from foot surgery at the moment, which means even more time than usual spent online each day (with my foot elevated, of course). It being over 90F outside in the afternoon also helps with my decision to not do any major yardwork just yet, even sitting-down type stuff like pulling weeds.

Yes, the overnight is odd -- they arrived too late for an evening event, and then left mid-morning, not really enough time to "do" anything in the morning either. So maybe dropping someone off or picking someone up, just turned into an overnight for scheduling ease?

They left on return flight at 8:37am. Not mid-morning.

Whoops! I counted the wrong number of time zones :embarrassed:

Well, it just emphasizes my thought that there was no time to DO anything so picking up/dropping off a passenger is the only logical explanation that jumps to mind. Or maybe just getting after-dark flight hours, I suppose.

2LdxLVuh.png

The parents of TFDW have a farm in that area, iifc. Maybe he was taking Davie, Pris, and kids there.

I thought the Wallers were closer to the MN state line--Grantsburg? Pecan's IG has the Pecan family at the Waller farm "one week ago," and in Siloam Springs "four days ago," which would be July 28. The Pecans wouldn't all legally fit in the Cirrus, either.

All right, its 140-ish miles between Grantsburg and Phillips; not TOO far. And we only see Davey in SS on the 28th. We also have Davia with Pa Keller on July 28 at an unknown location. JD could have flown up to retieve Pris and Paul, for instance, who we didn't see in NWA until July 30.

I'm not doubting anyone's hypotheses, btw. Just checking to see if they can be ruled in or out. :geek: FWIW there's an airport in Grantsburg, so idk why he would fly to Price on Waller business. Maybe they don't live in Grantsburg after all? I looked it up recently (like in the last week or so) but I don't remember where I found it.

I thought the Wallers were closer to the MN state line--Grantsburg? Pecan's IG has the Pecan family at the Waller farm "one week ago," and in Siloam Springs "four days ago," which would be July 28. The Pecans wouldn't all legally fit in the Cirrus, either.

All right, its 140-ish miles between Grantsburg and Phillips; not TOO far. And we only see Davey in SS on the 28th. We also have Davia with Pa Keller on July 28 at an unknown location. JD could have flown up to retieve Pris and Paul, for instance, who we didn't see in NWA until July 30.

I'm not doubting anyone's hypotheses, btw. Just checking to see if they can be ruled in or out. :geek: FWIW there's an airport in Grantsburg, so idk why he would fly to Price on Waller business. Maybe they don't live in Grantsburg after all? I looked it up recently (like in the last week or so) but I don't remember where I found it.

I hate to say this, but the Duggars are known to break basic safety and legal rules. Plus, dividing the family, I could much more see a Pris and girl child and PT and boy child as designated traveling companions.

I hate to say this, but the Duggars are known to break basic safety and legal rules. Plus, dividing the family, I could much more see a Pris and girl child and PT and boy child as designated traveling companions.

Unfortunately I agree with this. :?

On second thought, a babe in arms is probably legal, and then they would all fit. But that doesn't change the fact that David was in Siloam Springs on the 28th and the plane flew to WI on the 30th.

That wouldn't shock me either.

No clue of the details of Ma & Pa Wallers homestead. I defer to your superior knowledge! :worship: They were the only people I could think of who were remotely close.

I think the designated # of passengers is as much about weight as about the number of seats.

True, but the basic gear adds weight...carseats, a double stroller- baby and young child paraphernalia.

Young families do not travel light.

I find it really odd and rather disturbing that they flew to Phillips (it's only 25 miles from my great-grandparent's farm) and there really isn't that much there to draw them in, just a lot of woods.

Archived