IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bummer. This is perhaps the most informative and least contentious thread on FJ these days.

I can help with that. Should you take your shoes off as you enter the plane, or is it ok to wear them inside? :shifty-kitty: JUST KIDDING!

I'm annoyed because the planes went quiet the moment I set up alerts on FlightAware. I'm trying to sit back and wait for an email, as opposed to obsessively checking in a few times a day, but I haven't had a successful alert yet so I don't quite feel like I can trust it yet. Duggars, go somewhere! For my convenience. :lol:

I can help with that. Should you take your shoes off as you enter the plane, or is it ok to wear them inside? :shifty-kitty: JUST KIDDING!

You should only take your shoes off if you're going to eat a peanut butter sandwich and are sure you're up to date on your vaccines.

Is there a way for them to turn off the flight tracker thingy? I can't remember.

You should only take your shoes off if you're going to eat a peanut butter sandwich and are sure you're up to date on your vaccines.

Is there a way for them to turn off the flight tracker thingy? I can't remember.

There is, but they haven't done it. Here's Dale Earnhardt Jr's flight history, thank you to someone many pages upthread for this example: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N8JR/history

Maybe the fact that their major income source has been cut off has finally sunk in?

Maybe this is what Michelle does all day...obsessively follows FJ and any other mentions of the Duggar clan online. All the wondering if Josiah and Marjorie are still together....then boom, an announcement is put out. This thread with tracking both plans...boom, no more flight plans filed on flightaware.

Maybe this is what Michelle does all day...obsessively follows FJ and any other mentions of the Duggar clan online. All the wondering if Josiah and Marjorie are still together....then boom, an announcement is put out. This thread with tracking both plans...boom, no more flight plans filed on flightaware.

If she is, GOOD for her (I hope those here who find a reason to point out how SP never mentions anything positive with regards to the Duggars' behaviors takes note)-

I do think this is odd- In recent weeks, JD et al were traversing the southern and central part of the US in that plane, and now, silence.

I'm annoyed because the planes went quiet the moment I set up alerts on FlightAware. I'm trying to sit back and wait for an email, as opposed to obsessively checking in a few times a day, but I haven't had a successful alert yet so I don't quite feel like I can trust it yet. Duggars, go somewhere! For my convenience. :lol:

How frustrating! I'll be sure to post here when I get an email/alert (although I'm not always at my machine all day).

Come on, Duggars, go somewhere!

Isn't Jana in the Bates wedding on Saturday? Surely JD can fly her there. Also Joseph--I think Crown College starts classes next week, and I really hope he gets to return for at least another semester.

Hope you are feeling better! I'm recovering from foot surgery at the moment, which means even more time than usual spent online each day (with my foot elevated, of course). It being over 90F outside in the afternoon also helps with my decision to not do any major yardwork just yet, even sitting-down type stuff like pulling weeds.

Yes, the overnight is odd -- they arrived too late for an evening event, and then left mid-morning, not really enough time to "do" anything in the morning either. So maybe dropping someone off or picking someone up, just turned into an overnight for scheduling ease?

Jumping on the speculation bus a little late. Phillips is 2 hours from Northwoods. I would assume there is a closer air strip to Northwoods but I have no idea. Maybe dropping someone off to go to journey of the heart or what not?

I am glad all of you a tracking the plane, this is entertaining :)

Edit to say- I should have looked before I typed. Northwoods has their own landing strip. Does it have it's own code on that tracking thing all of you are using?

From the website:

Airport Pick-Up

The nearest commercial airport is located in Rhinelander, Wisconsin, a one-hour drive from the Northwoods Conference Center.

Transportation to and from the Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport is available upon request. There is a $25 per-person roundtrip fee for this service. For groups of 4–7 people, the fee is $100 roundtrip.

If you need transportation to and from the airport, please fill out our Airport Arrival/Departure form at least two weeks prior to arrival date.

Have your own airplane?

Our mile-long private airstrip can be used by guests who wish to fly directly to the Northwoods Conference Center. Please call us at least one day in advance with estimated landing times.

Yep, it's time to go to a wedding!

6VrKOwih.png

For some reason the Cirrus started off in Harrison, AR, which is where Dan Dillard lives, I think. Not far from Springdale; 75 miles east. So there's an undocumented flight in there somewhere.

Three hour flight. 600 miles and over ten hours by car.

I wondered why JD would bother flying when they don't need a plane at the destination, and he can only fit a small number of Duggars onboard. But of course a three hour flight beats a ten or eleven hour drive! I wonder who gets to ride with him: Mom and Dad, because they're the bosses and get first dibs? His prankster buddies, so they can get their pranks underway. My first guess would've been the people who are in the bridal party, but Jana and Joy Anna were seen in TN with Michael yesterday.

Maybe he's flying them because some of the Duggars actually want to be on time for the wedding, instead of showing up whenever Duggar times allows...

I pondered this in some other thread somewhere.

They MUST be watching. At the very least their PR people are watching. TLC is watching for sure. We know that various reporters are watching so they can write tabloid stories.

I doubt they are personally watching because it would be emotionally upsetting to read all this every day.

N68SY (SR22) has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from Campbell County (KJAU) at 04:35PM EDT Sunday heading for Boone County (KHRO) for an estimated arrival at 06:14PM CDT. Sunday Aug 16

Yep, it's time to go to a wedding!

6VrKOwih.png

For some reason the Cirrus started off in Harrison, AR, which is where Dan Dillard lives, I think. Not far from Springdale; 75 miles east. So there's an undocumented flight in there somewhere.

Three hour flight. 600 miles and over ten hours by car.

I wondered why JD would bother flying when they don't need a plane at the destination, and he can only fit a small number of Duggars onboard. But of course a three hour flight beats a ten or eleven hour drive! I wonder who gets to ride with him: Mom and Dad, because they're the bosses and get first dibs? His prankster buddies, so they can get their pranks underway. My first guess would've been the people who are in the bridal party, but Jana and Joy Anna were seen in TN with Michael yesterday.

Dan Dillard posted on IG from the plane. Good call! JD flew both Dan and Cathy to TN for the weekend.

Dan Dillard posted on IG from the plane. Good call! JD flew both Dan and Cathy to TN for the weekend.

It actually warms my heart that at least one Duggar is a decent human being

I would say that most of the Duggar kids are fairly decent human beings. But of course, it was obviousfrom the beginning that Josh has problems with narcissism just like JB and Michelle. I don't get a narcissistic vibe from the rest of the kids, except maybe Jessa.

But anyway, it's good to see JD up in the air again doing JD kind of things. I'd rather watch the coming and going of JD and his buds, than all the Duggar scandal in the World.

N68SY (SR22) has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from Springdale Muni (KASG) at 12:36PM CDT Wednesday heading for Hawkins Field (KHKS) for an estimated arrival at 03:31PM CDT.

N68SY (SR22) has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from Hawkins Field (KHKS) at 04:10PM CDT Wednesday heading for Springdale Muni (KASG) for an estimated arrival at 06:12PM CDT.

The Cirrus flew to Jackson, MS and back yesterday. It took a wide detour around a storm on the outbound flight, which made it a three hour trip. Two hours to get back in a direct line. The plane was on the ground 45 minutes; was this a trip to pick someone up/drop someone off, or did they seize an opportunity to get some practice flying in inclement weather? Someone upthread suggested a flight school in Mississippi, but that's not in Jackson, it's Hattiesburg iirc.

c1Gf3CRh.png

LFE0Ocyh.png

In last week's FJ kerfuffle on various other threads, someone said they're uncomfortable with this thread and suggested what I/we do here is creepy and stalkery. Everyone has a line they don't feel comfortable crossing, and we all will draw our lines in different places, and that's fine. I just want to take this opportunity to reiterate that the information obtained from Flight Aware is available for anyone and everyone to see for themselves, free of charge, no registration required, open to the public, etc. There are other websites that provide the same information as well, free and open as well. You can look at both planes at these links: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N68SY/history and http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N734UE/history. If you're just coming into this thread, yes, they have two planes. They prefer the Cirrus over the Cessna (which has been sitting unused since July 25), naturally. :D

Also, it's worth remembering that the Duggars could go private if they wanted to; Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s plane is an example used upthread. I would bet money that Donald Trump's plane isn't getting reported on, either, hehe. Our anonymous contributor has explained to me how it works, but I'm not going to discuss it here, because I want them to stay public. :wink-penguin: They can figure it out themselves if they want to.

Archived