IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazing detective work, FJ! He did check into rehab!

duggarfamily.com/2015/8/duggar-family-statement

...and in case they decide to word smith it like his "apology" letter, I have saved it to the wayback machine :)

great job FJ sleuths!

How much $$ is FJ saving the tabloids for consistently being spot on with their research? This thread is amazing. You know they are followers.

I wish all of these "news" sites would at least give credit to where it is due. People here are obviously spending a lot of time doing research, and then they (Gawker, etc.) make it sound like they did all of the work themselves and came up with an amazing "breakthrough."

*Edited for clarification

Awesome job. After being wrong about this thing like 5 times in a row, I'm going to believe the next bit of conjecture no matter what. Because clearly my spider sense is off

And this is why I love this thread!

I second that emotion!

High fives!

And :nenner: to all of those who thought this thread was creepy. ;)

Seriously though, awesome sleuthing!

I posted this on the rehab thread but thought it would be good to leave it here as well. We have confirmation that Josh is at RU in Rockford, IL.

http://gawker.com/josh-duggar-s-sex-reh ... 1726747380

"Update 5:51 p.m.: Shane Nicholson at the Rock River Times has been able to confirm for us that Josh Duggar is indeed at Reformers Unanimous."

I posted this on the rehab thread but thought it would be good to leave it here as well. We have confirmation that Josh is at RU in Rockford, IL.

http://gawker.com/josh-duggar-s-sex-reh ... 1726747380

"Update 5:51 p.m.: Shane Nicholson at the Rock River Times has been able to confirm for us that Josh Duggar is indeed at Reformers Unanimous."

Anyone who wants a quick summary of the RU setup should read this.

Quite informative!

Coming here to say WELL DONE! You guys are amazing!! :dance:

Agreed! So well done!

I never lurked on this thread. Always passed it by because I thought it was just talking dhit on the fact they had a plane!

You guys super rule!!!!

I had zero interest in this thread until now. Who knew a thread about a freaking plane would be where all the magic happens? :lol: Awesome job, guys!

I found the Gawker article and sent them an email to give credit to whoever here (sorry I don't know your name) worked there butt off for "their" article and they just update the article giving free jinger credit. Bastards.

gawker.com/is-this-where-josh-duggar-is-in-sex-rehab-1726687142

I wish all of these "news" sites would at least give credit to where it is due. People here are obviously spending a lot of time doing research, and then they (Gawker, etc.) make it sound like they did all of the work themselves and came up with an amazing "breakthrough."

*Edited for clarification

They have now.

Gawker media is notorious for stealing their stories from other sites. For year, Jezebel writers have been stealing ideas almost word for word from various tumblr blogs.

Nice. I left a snarky comment on the post earlier too. I'm sure they heard from a lot of people.

I would hope so. I titled the email I know where JD is and got a response in under 5 minutes. She said she got the info from her editor and she was sorry.

Archived