IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

Joseph has almost as much charm as a pile of bricks.

Charm? Seriously? If anyone has charm it's Josiah.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the local insight wrt Branson, grandmadugger. How does it feel to know you can have JD by your side in as few as 15 or 20 minutes? My lonely, Duggarless heart weeps from California, where they seldom deign to visit. :sigh2:

eYrqwx5h.png

The plane was in Branson from 5 to 11:30. Did JD fly his parents to a romantic birthday dinner date in Branson? I always wonder how JD occupies himself while his passengers are doing whatever they do at their destinations. I'll bet he has a collection of Victoria's Secret catalogues stashed under the driver's seat of the airplane. :naughty:

Or: if JD is flying with his instructor for instrument training (I like this idea because that puts Boob and J'chelle in the back seat but JD would be busy enough working with his CFI that he could hopefully shut out the sound of his parents canoodling coming in over his headset :ew: ), he and the CFI can practice plane stuff during the parents' date. Or, you know, play poker or watch the game or sit around reshaping their baseball caps while practicing how to pack chew in a way that JB&M won't notice. :lol:

Thanks for the local insight wrt Branson, grandmadugger. How does it feel to know you can have JD by your side in as few as 15 or 20 minutes? My lonely, Duggarless heart weeps from California, where they seldom deign to visit. :sigh2:

eYrqwx5h.png

The plane was in Branson from 5 to 11:30. Did JD fly his parents to a romantic birthday dinner date in Branson? I always wonder how JD occupies himself while his passengers are doing whatever they do at their destinations. I'll bet he has a collection of Victoria's Secret catalogues stashed under the driver's seat of the airplane. :naughty:

Or: if JD is flying with his instructor for instrument training (I like this idea because that puts Boob and J'chelle in the back seat but JD would be busy enough working with his CFI that he could hopefully shut out the sound of his parents canoodling coming in over his headset :ew: ), he and the CFI can practice plane stuff during the parents' date. Or, you know, play poker or watch the game or sit around reshaping their baseball caps while practicing how to pack chew in a way that JB&M won't notice. :lol:

I thought with all the flying he did yesterday, he was gathering up the fundies for a 50th blowout. But I've checked all the usual suspects instagrams and NADA.

Bc he does have downtime waiting for dates etc, my guess instructor didn't go with him. He owns the plane, he still has no job that I'm aware (HE DOESN'T!), so he could just do normal instructional flights without having to take passengers.

He was bouncing all over yesterday. Who was he picking up? Where did they get dropped off? Fundies seem to like scavenger hunts, maybe he was on one of those. What does he do while he waits,,, he doesn't seem like much of a reader.

Charm? Seriously? If anyone has charm it's Josiah.

OK OK by charm, I mean that I admired that he was able to figure out how to get the hell out of Tontitown without having to get married first.

I also never wanted to buy that he was up at 5am reading the Bible. I'm hoping he was up then defrauding himself knowing that no other Duggar would catch him then.

I thought with all the flying he did yesterday, he was gathering up the fundies for a 50th blowout. But I've checked all the usual suspects instagrams and NADA.

Bc he does have downtime waiting for dates etc, my guess instructor didn't go with him. He owns the plane, he still has no job that I'm aware (HE DOESN'T!), so he could just do normal instructional flights without having to take passengers.

He was bouncing all over yesterday. Who was he picking up? Where did they get dropped off? Fundies seem to like scavenger hunts, maybe he was on one of those. What does he do while he waits,,, he doesn't seem like much of a reader.

Still bouncing -- Cirrus is currently on its way to Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

eYrqwx5h.png

I haven't actually ran into them yet so I'm good with them popping in for a visit. There was a big deal going on at Silver Dollar City last night so maybe someone went there. The odd thing is that they used Clark this time. The last time they flew in they used the smaller one out by Kimberling City, yes Branson technically has 4 airports, which has a lot less traffic than Clark does. I wonder too if he didn't have a CFI with him since Clark is a training airport.

osw2Qrhh.png

3 hour flight, NNE. 800 miles by land. If he's at this aviation event, I wonder if he paid for it himself, or if he was able to convince JB that it's educational so Dad should pay for it. :lol:

If he is there, then good for him. It is probably a pretty cool event and not fundie, so he could see and do all kinds of things.

I think JD and maybe Joseph, maybe the first D kids to quietly move away from Gothardism. Neither seems to like to be center of attention, so I doubt they would make waves or shout from the rooftops. And they could probably go quietly along and not really alert JB or M to the fact that they just aren't all that into it anymore.

I hope some of the howlers, by now seeing that "daddy" probably won't be able to give each of them a house when they get married, might start to branch out.

osw2Qrhh.png

3 hour flight, NNE. 800 miles by land. If he's at this aviation event, I wonder if he paid for it himself, or if he was able to convince JB that it's educational so Dad should pay for it. :lol:

My guess not Fundie, so JD had to pay for it out of his allowance.

I hope some of the howlers, by now seeing that "daddy" probably won't be able to give each of them a house when they get married, might start to branch out.

I hope so too, but what are their options with SOTDRT educations? They might end up helping each other build homes from kits next to the TTH.

I hope so too, but what are their options with SOTDRT educations? They might end up helping each other build homes from kits next to the TTH.

That's JBs dream alright.

I know this is the Duggar thread...but does the Bates family have a plane too? I saw a video Lawson Bates posted and I think one of his brothers might be flying (though I'm not entirely sure who it is.)

Probably for the EAA show - I used to live there. https://www.eaa.org/eaa

My parents and I used to fly in every year (until the year of the tornado scare in Prairie du Chien and then we drove thereafter). My dad was a long-time member of the EAA and I still have a couple of t-shirts from airshows past.

sSLFno6h.jpg

Wittman to Snow Crest [undocumented]: 50 miles west by car

Snow Crest to Springdale: 750-ish miles south by car; 11-12 hour drive; 3 hour flight :cracking-up:

David Waller's family lives in Wisconsin, but they're much further north and west. The Pecan family spent some time there during a road trip between Chicago and Minneapolis on July 19. I was poking around iblp.org trying to get a better idea of what Davey does for a living, but that's for another thread. In any case, he considers himself an auxiliary transportation coordinator or something, so my ears perk up if I think he and JD are in the same neck of the woods. Probably a false alarm this time.

I know this is the Duggar thread...but does the Bates family have a plane too? I saw a video Lawson Bates posted and I think one of his brothers might be flying (though I'm not entirely sure who it is.)

They announced that Nathan's a student pilot. I haven't done any research on it yet.

Today, a pilot and his or her passengers glided to safety when their Cirrus's parachute deployed correctly. Somewhere in Florida.. was on our local news but I can't find the printed news to post a link.

When an experienced pilot trained to use this feature uses it correctly, it is a lifesaver ( except for my husband's unlucky test pilot friend).

My parents and I used to fly in every year (until the year of the tornado scare in Prairie du Chien and then we drove thereafter). My dad was a long-time member of the EAA and I still have a couple of t-shirts from airshows past.

ADORE the Oshkosh EAA show! We have an air park in our private community, and one of the residents is the air speed holder in his aircraft class ( and has been for many years).

He took me up one day in a clear acrylic canopy plane and did aerobatics. It was one of the happiest days of my life. :D

JD and some other Duggars at the air show. I love (not) how JB photobombs his own picture. Did John David get his shirt from the community closet? :?

udhgSSoh.jpg

That's such an oddly taken photo. Most parents I've seen would have either just taken a picture of the kids or had a passerby take the group photo.

Jim Bob, your ego's showing...

My husband does a group shot of us like that. But...we're all fairly close to the camera. I don't get why the kids are million miles away.

JD and some other Duggars at the air show. I love (not) how JB photobombs his own picture. Did John David get his shirt from the community closet? :?

udhgSSoh.jpg

Who's wearing the shorts? :o

If these are all of the Duggars who went to Oshkosh, does that mean the three howlers squeezed into the back seat where I assume there are only 2 seat belts? :?

Archived