IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

Is there a reason so many of these people share an instagram account with their spouse instead of just having their own??

I know a couple at my church (non-fundie) that have joint social media accounts. They really aren't into social media, and use just to keep up with family. My husband and I have separate social media accounts but friend/follow each other. That dates back to shortly after we met. My genealogy and weather followers/friends bore him.....LOL!

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Like-minded Christian folk"?? Does furniture guy also enjoy dodging taxes?[/quote]

This is something that needs to be looked into, imo.

This is what I get for not checking in for a few days. They are in my state. Too far for me to make a trip at this time of night. :lol: I've been to Osborne there's nothing there. NOTHING! Why the hell are they out here?

En route Salina, KS to Springdale.

The big Catholic Charities fundraiser was today in Salina. lol Nothing on the Baptist Church's facebook or website in Osborne. There are several in Salina so I'll do some digging. It's odd, I'm exactly the same amount of miles from Osborne as I am Springdale. I really figured it was closer. Still should have sent family over to do some digging but they probably would have me committed.

fCL8uh2h.png

Osborne to Salina [undocumented] - 75ish miles southeast

Salina, KS to Springdale, AR - 350ish miles southeast - 2 hour flight

Two days in Kansas. Maybe they're hiding Huckabee money in grain silos for old Chad Gallagher. :? :lol:

Former (and Native) Kansan. Although I'm from the NE part of the state, specifically the Johnson/Miami/Douglas county area and have a high familiarity due to parents and extended family of the SE KS area.

Geez out there in true flat land territory where you've essentially got wheat fields (oh wait by now the harvest should be over) and cows. Because I70 west of Salina (pronunciation lesson: Sa LINE ah) there is nothing. They must have 'friends' in the area - or something.

fCL8uh2h.png

Osborne to Salina [undocumented] - 75ish miles southeast

Salina, KS to Springdale, AR - 350ish miles southeast - 2 hour flight

Two days in Kansas. Maybe they're hiding Huckabee money in grain silos for old Chad Gallagher. :? :lol:

I was talking to hubby about why they might be in the area, he's from Salina. He doesn't know why anyone would just go to Osborne but suspects they stopped in Salina for some Cozy Burgers. :lol:

They decided to dust off the Cessna and give it a spin, probably just to make sure the battery doesn't drain. :wink-kitty: En route to Big Sandy, which is a two hour flight.

vzqK03rh.png

They decided to dust off the Cessna and give it a spin, probably just to make sure the battery doesn't drain. :wink-kitty: En route to Big Sandy, which is a two hour flight.

vzqK03rh.png

Isn't one of the twins at ALERT? Maybe its time to come home and they're going to get him?

There were rumors that four Duggar boys ages 14-18 were at an ALERT event called QUEST, but the dates conflict with James's birthday, so I'm not sure what to think about it. They wouldn't all fit in a Duggar plane, that much is certain.

alertacademy.com/quest/

https://instagram.com/p/5AoIM4gyX6/ (this is a fan site; the op got deleted)

The picture of James with the cupcake or whatever it was could have been taken anytime.

Cirrus landing in five mins in Pensacola.

I haven't had my coffee yet, but it looks like it's just taking off, not landing?

Wonder what's happening in Pensacola?

Pensacola christian college (alma mater of the Hartonos, etc)

Even though PCC is a bunch of dangerous knuckledragging bible thumping fundies, I'd be happy for a Duggerling to attend. Anything to get them away from the toxic mess of the Duggar compound.

bexPFoyh.png

Kent Hovind is based in Pensacola, no?

The Cessna is evidently still in Big Sandy. I wonder who piloted each plane. Maybe Josiah took the Cessna to ALERT and JD is in Pensacola, who knows.

Whoa. Something odd going on -- Flightaware says the Duggar plane (but doesn't say which one) just landed in Vietnam. Obviously a mistake since it lists the flight as only taking 11 minutes, unless it took 12 hours and 11 minutes on a 12-hour clock, reported as 0:11

Anyone have a clue? Is this part of the Dillard missionarying? Or just an odd typo?

Whoa. Something odd going on -- Flightaware says the Duggar plane (but doesn't say which one) just landed in Vietnam. Obviously a mistake since it lists the flight as only taking 11 minutes, unless it took 12 hours and 11 minutes on a 12-hour clock, reported as 0:11

Anyone have a clue? Is this part of the Dillard missionarying? Or just an odd typo?

Quoting myself because I just had another idea -- it's possible the plane is scheduled to take off in an hour but because it will be flying back across the international date line, the flightaware software thinks it has already landed?

Would their plane(s?) be equipped to make international flights?

Would their plane(s?) be equipped to make international flights?

I wouldn't expect so -- I'm not sure how much fuel a small plane can carry, or how high it can go. I just can't figure out what IS going on...

I wouldn't expect so -- I'm not sure how much fuel a small plane can carry, or how high it can go. I just can't figure out what IS going on...

The Cessna 172 has a maximum range of 801 miles (1,289 km) and the Cirrus SR22 has a max range of 1,207 miles (1,943 km). Fayetteville to Ho Chih Minh City is an ~24 hr flight, which would mean it would be several thousand miles. It's probably a glitch, but we shall see.

edited to add: both planes cannot fly above an altitude of 20,000 ft., so vietnam is very unlikely.

edit 2: Pakse International Airport (PKZ/VLPS) is in Laos, not Vietnam.

That flight is listed for the Cirrus. It's too soon to know what it means; are they really going to Vietnam? Is that where the Dillards are? Did they sell/hire the plane to someone who's flying to Vietnam? Is it all some kind of error?

I got screencaps but I cant crop them at the moment. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N68S ... /KPNS/VLPS

Archived