IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this couple through Sierra's instagram: https://instagram.com/tcclanton/

They live in Longview, TX ~30 mins from Alert field. They remind me of Sierra or the 5kids6months people, seemingly normal Christians (shorts & tank tops & bikinis, oh my :naughty: ), but involved in this cult. It looks like they met the Duggars during an El Salvador mission:

https://instagram.com/p/0RJlsCvcc5/

Then they went back to the TTH and met Josie, so they flew back with JB&M?? She says implies it was right after the seizure.

https://instagram.com/p/19iE_gPcfr/

Also interesting, in the comments on the pic with Josie, wife Calli seems to interact with jason_duggar_15 as if he is actually a Duggar. It could be the families are just "dear, precious friends" because mission and she is being trolled by jason_duggar_15.

Oh yeah, husband Tim is a firefighter and part of the Texas Task Force 1, so badass. Take that ATI/Alert :nenner:

Is there a reason so many of these people share an instagram account with their spouse instead of just having their own??

Is there a reason so many of these people share an instagram account with their spouse instead of just having their own??

Patriarchy, "accountability," and headship... supposedly that way they aren't being feminists or some guy having a side relationship... LOL

I was looking through an Instagram posted over on the All Things Dillard thread.

This Instagram belongs to the owner of a furniture store in Springdale. It is full of interesting Duggar pictures and info. https://instagram.com/joe_donaldson_1/

This picture of him in the Duggar's plane caught my eye:

https://instagram.com/p/yxzklqxhFW/

The picture is from 21 weeks ago, but could explain at least a couple of the weird plane trips.

From that same instagram holder, I also find this very interesting:

https://instagram.com/p/3csvUNRhPL/?tak ... onaldson_1

Especially the comment (from 4 weeks ago):

I pray that if the world knew all my actions from my younger years as a kid, they would still love me, & not condem or hate me for the person I no longer am! #thankfulforgodsgrace

Disregarding the multiple errors, I wonder if this man would extend the same grace to (for example) a PoC who was convicted of a felony at - say - 14 or 15 years old.

Patriarchy, "accountability," and headship... supposedly that way they aren't being feminists or some guy having a side relationship... LOL

I know many couples that share social media accounts and they are definitely not fundie. It's more common than you might think. Usually one of the two just are not "into" social media, so they share.

I know many couples that share social media accounts and they are definitely not fundie. It's more common than you might think. Usually one of the two just are not "into" social media, so they share.

I have a couple of non-fundie friends who have their husband's e-mails only. They "say" it's because their husband's never use it. Really? I think it's so the husband can read his wife's correspondence. I mean, how hard is it to set up your own E-mail?

The Cirrus flew back to Springdale late last night.

u4eRnyHh.png

Why would the plane need to leave so late at night to return home? It's not like they are at the bars partying!

I have a couple of non-fundie friends who have their husband's e-mails only. They "say" it's because their husband's never use it. Really? I think it's so the husband can read his wife's correspondence. I mean, how hard is it to set up your own E-mail?

My sister and brother in law share an email address. They have their own work related email addresses and problem some other personal ones, but the main one is the "family" email address. It's the only address I know for my sister so I wouldn't be able to email her privately, but then I've never had to now that I think about it. They do have separate Facebook accounts. They are Jewish.

Duggar Aviation LLC is on the move again. The Cirrus, as usual. Who wants to fly a Cessna if they can fly a Cirrus? Psht, not me.

bz5tvUYh.png

Springdale to Yazoo City, MS; about 400 miles southeast

[undocumented flight to Jackson, MS; about 50 miles south southeast]

Jackson to Springdale; about 450 miles northwest

That was all today, so did he go get his friend and bring him home with him? Who knows.

Duggar Aviation LLC is on the move again. The Cirrus, as usual. Who wants to fly a Cessna if they can fly a Cirrus? Psht, not me.

bz5tvUYh.png

Springdale to Yazoo City, MS; about 400 miles southeast

[undocumented flight to Jackson, MS; about 50 miles south southeast]

Jackson to Springdale; about 450 miles northwest

That was all today, so did he go get his friend and bring him home with him? Who knows.

Courtesy of furniture guy's instagram. Caption:

"Had a GREAT day in Mississppi with like minded Christian friends today! Got to meet some amazing people doing amazing things! God is Great!"

What is it with Mississippi?

post-11800-14452000523061_thumb.png

Okay there's also this: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26505

So they flew to MS to hang out with/retrieve Kent Hovind??? /I'm doing FJ today with only one eye, so I almost missed this and I'm not sure what it means, but maybe it's a big deal?

ETA big pic:

laoM5wTh.jpg

Okay there's also this: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26505

So they flew to MS to hang out with/retrieve Kent Hovind??? /I'm doing FJ today with only one eye, so I almost missed this and I'm not sure what it means, but maybe it's a big deal?

So is that who the 4th guy is? Shouldn't there be 5 people in the party if you include son of ex-con?

Courtesy of furniture guy's instagram. Caption:

"Had a GREAT day in Mississppi with like minded Christian friends today! Got to meet some amazing people doing amazing things! God is Great!"

What is it with Mississippi?

"Like-minded Christian folk"?? Does furniture guy also enjoy dodging taxes?

And a pretty low AMAZING bar too.

OK So per tax evader son's FB....so JB & Co just flew down to say WELCOME OUT and flew away?

post-11800-14452000523357_thumb.png

Furniture guy deleted his post. Good thing the internet is forever! :twisted:

Furniture guy deleted his post. Good thing the internet is forever! :twisted:

I had noticed that. I'd like to think that he did so accidentally, and we are doing him a favor by saving all that good info for him. You're welcome, Furniture Guy.

I was going to say maybe between this and spilling where Derjill are heading, JB is telling FG to STFU, but I've seen a pic of JB sitting in a car with Hovind Sr, Jr, & wife (where the hell was JD, Furniture Guy, and Baldy during this road trip? Maybe they were all in a van bc vehicle ceiling looks high) so JB couldn't have minded FG positing the plane pic.. so why did he take it down... hmmm. And who is Baldy and why does he merit seat #4 in Air Duggar?

I had noticed that. I'd like to think that he did so accidentally, and we are doing him a favor by saving all that good info for him. You're welcome, Furniture Guy.

I was going to say maybe between this and spilling where Derjill are heading, JB is telling FG to STFU, but I've seen a pic of JB sitting in a car with Hovind Sr, Jr, & wife (where the hell was JD, Furniture Guy, and Baldy during this road trip? Maybe they were all in a van bc vehicle ceiling looks high) so JB couldn't have minded FG positing the plane pic.. so why did he take it down... hmmm. And who is Baldy and why does he merit seat #4 in Air Duggar?

So the Dillards location has been confirmed, yes?

I have no clue who Baldie is... maybe a family friend??

The Cirrus is on its way to Osborne, KS.

Hmm, what's in Osborne, Kansas? A Pizza Hut, according to Google Maps. :lol: I'm behind on FJ current events and have no idea what's going on in Duggarland. I'll get a screenshot for the thread later.

Hmm, what's in Osborne, Kansas? A Pizza Hut, according to Google Maps. :lol: I'm behind on FJ current events and have no idea what's going on in Duggarland. I'll get a screenshot for the thread later.

lol :pizza:

569nKG7h.png

Osborne, Kansas is 400-ish miles and a two-hour northwest of Springdale. Population 1400. 150 miles from Wichita. 30% Methodist, 21% Catholic--maybe it's a missionary trip. :lol: These and other fun facts can be found at city data. http://www.city-data.com/city/Osborne-Kansas.html and http://www.city-data.com/county/Osborne_County-KS.html Maybe another member of the FJIT will see something interesting there. :dance:

Osborne is also close to: A roadside park at the north end of the city displays information about the geodetic center of North America, which is located roughly 18 miles (29 km) south-southeast of the city, and hosts a replica of the geodetic marker at the site.[31]

Archived