IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

The plane is headed back to the TTH in a couple of hours--just in time for Megyn's visit? I really wish we knew who flew where, and why. I am incredibly nosy!

PqTW4nHh.png

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The plane is headed back to the TTH in a couple of hours--just in time for Megyn's visit? I really wish we knew who flew where, and why. I am incredibly nosy!

PqTW4nHh.png

I wish I knew too, I'm incredibly nosy as well. I shouldn't even care.. what's wrong with us. LOL Halcionne, what is in Tulsa that would warrant such a long stay? I mean Tulsa is not known as a fundie vacation destination.. or is it?

I wish I knew too, I'm incredibly nosy as well. I shouldn't even care.. what's wrong with us. LOL Halcionne, what is in Tulsa that would warrant such a long stay? I mean Tulsa is not known as a fundie vacation destination.. or is it?

Tulsa has a family the Duggars have traveled with on SOS missions. I remember the father of the family had a blog about it but can't remember the kids ages.

Eagle Springs Training Center

1001 CR 2265

Skiatook, OK 74070

918-695-5709

mail@eaglesprings.iblp.org

Less than 30 miles from Tulsa

I googled it and it seems to be a torture camp on the level of sea org. I can't read that stuff, it's too awful. They'd better not have sent a victim there. :cry:

I like to think there is some comely fundy maiden in Tulsa--perhaps attending Oral Roberts University--who has been flashing her ankles at JD.

PS I have family in Tulsa & have been aware of Oral Roberts U. all my life. But, still, after several decades, I still can't stop snickering at the name "Oral."

Not snark, but I happened to mention to my husband sometime in the past few month that the Duggars own a Cirrus. I knew, or thought I knew that hubby likes the Cirrus line because of the emergency parachute feature. He is in the industry- in another area altogether. However, he told me that he personally had known the only pilot to own one with a total parachute failure. ( at that time, the only one, don't know about current stats of the parachute not opening under conditions where they are supposed to open).

The guy my husband was friends with was a test pilot at Edwards AFB and chose the plane for his private plane because of the safety feature of the parachute, then it didn't open. I can't get over how tragic that would be to count on something so vital that you paid a premium price for it and then probably knew you were seconds away from auguring into the ground because of a factory failure ( not pilot error).

As for the Tulsa ride or rides,I think J.D. or someone is taking the plane back to the former place of long-term hangar storage and maintenance. My ex husband did this with our Cessna, because the guy we bought it from had done a ton of custom upgrades inside the cockpit himself, knew how to fix what went wrong in those elements, and certified aircraft mechanics are hugely expensive. Most private pilots help each other out " under the radar" with minor things that aren't mechanical because of the expense of aircraft mechanics. Rather like DIY car repairs rather than going to the BMW dealer for a part, order it from Barvarian Motorsports catalog with rush delivery, install it ( possibly some difficult things require networking with some other Beemer owners on BMW forums) and save $1000 or more on labor. Hubby does this quite often with our Beemers, because he knows how.

J.D. and all other Duggars, however, probably should get help with the Cirrus.

I may have found the Sevier County connection. Chad Gallagher is a 'trusted advisor' to Mike Huckabee [and also runs his PAC--how is that legal? (rhetorical question)] who apparently the Duggars have hired to do their PR. He lives in De Queen, AR. More here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26215&p=961140#p961140 and here viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26215&p=961325#p961325

edited to add more relevant link

I may have found the Sevier County connection. Chad Gallagher is a 'trusted advisor' to Mike Huckabee [and also runs his PAC--how is that legal? (rhetorical question)] who apparently the Duggars have hired to do their PR. He lives in De Queen, AR. More here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26215&p=961140#p961140 and here viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26215&p=961325#p961325

edited to add more relevant link

Excellent. Some news report said that the Duggars are using Huckabee's PR guy.

They are back in Springdale, about an hour behind schedule.

NbMgxTyh.png

Glad he's back in whomever's loving arms... I doubt it's Meechelle's. Nice that he's continuing the Duggar Time legacy.

I wonder if JD has one of those little yellow diamond shaped plastic signs in the window of his plane that says "Jesus is My Co-pilot"?

I wonder if JD has one of those little yellow diamond shaped plastic signs in the window of his plane that says "Jesus is My Co-pilot"?

I'm sure JB and Michelle have changed the saying to " Jesus is My Pilot". That saying about " co-pilot" was a source of contention for my mainstream Baptist parents when it first came out. My dad was a private pilot, too, and he really took umbrage at God/ Jesus ( some signs say "God", some say " Jesus") being in the right hand seat. I miss my daddy, but dang, those parents of mine were so literal. :mouse-shock:

I like to think there is some comely fundy maiden in Tulsa--perhaps attending Oral Roberts University--who has been flashing her ankles at JD.

PS I have family in Tulsa & have been aware of Oral Roberts U. all my life. But, still, after several decades, I still can't stop snickering at the name "Oral."

I doubt ORU is conservative enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt ORU is conservative enough.

Thanks to "Family Guy", I snicker because the mention the sister college to Oral Roberts. "Anal Roberts, much harder to get into, but totally worth it once you are there."

I was just wishing the plane would go somewhere and lo and behold, it did!

8yrw8UTh.png

Departing and arriving to Springdale, AR. Hmm. So we take a closer look:

JKz1Icyl.png

They just left (the green line is the plane, broken blue line is the flight plan) for a tour, I guess? Maybe it's Josiah practice.

I was just wishing the plane would go somewhere and lo and behold, it did!

8yrw8UTh.png

Departing and arriving to Springdale, AR. Hmm. So we take a closer look:

JKz1Icyl.png

They just left (the green line is the plane, broken blue line is the flight plan) for a tour, I guess? Maybe it's Josiah practice.

I think it's hilarious that you do this, and also I think now you have this random bit of flight tracking knowledge that one day you will impress someone with, and they will say, gosh, how do know all about that?

I think it's hilarious that you do this, and also I think now you have this random bit of flight tracking knowledge that one day you will impress someone with, and they will say, gosh, how do know all about that?

Haw haw my sister thinks my fundie obsessing would go over well at her parties, but I am a recluse who prefers to keep her own counsel when I'm not spouting off on Free Jinger. :D

According to flightaware, the plane should be maintaining an altitude of 7000 feet, but it was at 3600-ish at one point, then 2500. They're up to 5200 feet now. I'm not cut out for student-pilot-livestreams! My heart is in my chest!

According to flightaware, the plane should be maintaining an altitude of 7000 feet, but it was at 3600-ish at one point, then 2500. They're up to 5200 feet now. I'm not cut out for student-pilot-livestreams! My heart is in my chest!

Add another knowledge quiver in your cap.

I feel ya on keeping your own counsel, and I'm sure your sister will have much more satisfaction regaling her guests with your fundie spying antics.

The world's quickest trip to Sevier County and back took place this morning. I feel strongly, but can't confirm, of course, that these trips to Sevier County are to pick up and drop off the "publicist," Chad Gallagher. What are they doing today? :think:

1Ucx8hqh.png

Is he still a student pilot? If so, the only passenger he is allowed to have is a flight instructor.

Is he still a student pilot? If so, the only passenger he is allowed to have is a flight instructor.

John David is a pilot, Josiah is a student. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=23078&p=912823#p912823

Please join in on the sleuthing adventure. I've noticed from your posts that you do your own research, which is great! :)

All right, John David is taking someone back to Sevier County. What does it mean? :think:

AIRR0azh.png

Archived