IGNORED

Jill Duggar Pregnant! CONFIRMED! MERGED

actuallyjessica

The people magazine article mentions that about 30 days after the wedding, they gathered the family together to tell them the good news.

Seriously, she got pregnant on her very first cycle in their very first month of marriage...It's mind boggling.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh jesus.

I don't know why this bothers me so much.

I think it's weird because I remember watching when she was younger and it's difficult to picture her pregnant

post-10046-14451999339273_thumb.jpg

and they got the cover. Wonder if Jessa decided to jump into engagement with Ben out of just the sheer excitement of the moment. (and some envy, of course)

Oh jesus.

I think it's weird because I remember watching when she was younger and it's difficult to picture her pregnant

it could be the saturation, or the fact that they are so damn fertile

So exactly a month after the wedding, she found out she was pregnant, and then told the family.

I suppose its possible they had a honeymoon baby, but I'm kind of thinking along the same lines as Trynn...

I like that picture of her.

After several pregnancy tests came back negative, Jill's sisters persuaded her to take one of mom Michelle Duggar's tests while visiting her parents' home. This time, the results came back positive.

So, does Michelle just have magic pregnancy tests that are predisposed to coming back positive? Because it wouldn't surprise me :?

No time wasted in this circus. I think she should have waited a little longer to make sure the pregnancy was gonna stick before telling the whole world about it. This just proves that the Dillards are attention seeking whores just like ma and pa Duggar. I hoped at the very least that if Jill and Derrick decided to take the super fundie route that they would be a little more private and careful about this stuff.

[attachment=0]cover.JPG[/attachment]

and they got the cover. Wonder if Jessa decided to jump into engagement with Ben out of just the sheer excitement of the moment. (and some envy, of course)

Wow, it must be a really slow week in celebrity news for them to make the cover. And I'm surprised that People would do an article about it when she's so early in the pregnancy still. Not just because of the miscarriage risk, but because there's not that much to write about yet, and she doesn't have a tummy for the photos.

This is my first post. Been lurking for years. I conceived twins via IUI on June 30 and was due March 23. It says she is due in March so she could be as much as 10w pregnant as today I would have been 9w2d if I hadn't miscarried.

I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Now my newsfeed is going to explode. :roll:

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. It stings for me everytime I see someone go tralalala and get pregnant (I'm unable to have or carry a baby). Just wanted to say I feel for you.

The people magazine article mentions that about 30 days after the wedding, they gathered the family together to tell them the good news.

Seriously, she got pregnant on her very first cycle in their very first month of marriage...It's mind boggling.

Probably one of the girls' major life skills learned from Michelle is how to track ovulation. With Jill being so into the koolaid she must have planned the timing this way knowing the best date for the wedding to have it happen. I wonder if she even ate the foods and did all the other things (trying on specific days after ovulation, etc) that are supposed to help the baby be a boy. (she said she wants a boy, and supposedly he wants a girl)

They probably decided to announce it because of Michelle's robo calls.

Gotta stop the negative press, let's announce Jill's pregnancy and that will take away from the robo call issue!

So, does Michelle just have magic pregnancy tests that are predisposed to coming back positive? Because it wouldn't surprise me :?

The early early early EPT? :lol: "Find out right after the deed!!1!!"

My sister posted this on her FB to show me and her leghumper friend was all over the status.

"She has her midwife career... this and this.."

and I got to prove wrong every single thing. It's great.

Maybe it's good she is pregnant though. I'm sure she would have gotten bored eventually doing nothing but going to walmart for lunch with her husband. :roll:

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. It stings for me everytime I see someone go tralalala and get pregnant (I'm unable to have or carry a baby). Just wanted to say I feel for you.

Thanks. This was our 6th pregnancy all via infertility treatment. I have 1 miracle baby who is almost 2. It's still pretty raw so I definitely rolled my eyes extra hard this morning ha.

I am sitting at my desk shaking my head I had high hopes for Jill. This makes me sad in some way. She doesn't even get to really enjoy her marriage...Or being alone as a GROWNUP. WTF??

Just wanted to add, way to steal Jessa's spotlight Jill!

Well that was quick but not really unexpected. If she timed the wedding to her ovulation she could be 10 weeks along since a pregnancy is considered to begin at the first day of a woman's last period, Hope it's a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby and that it's not the first of 19.

Oh, Duggars. Twenty-one people in the family, and yet this is the only trick they can pull off consistently.

Well, and sinking political candidates, but that's more about the wingnuts they choose to back than anything to do with themselves.

I am sitting at my desk shaking my head I had high hopes for Jill. This makes me sad in some way. She doesn't even get to really enjoy her marriage...Or being alone as a GROWNUP. WTF??

Yeah I think this is way too quick. But it is nothing new for fundie couples.

After taking several pregnancy tests that came back negative, Jill was persuaded by her sisters to take one of her mom Michelle's tests while she and Derick were visiting her parents' home. This test gave her a very different result – it was positive!

Again, these people start taking pregnancy tests as soon as sex happens and get upset when they aren't pregnant immediately--and this one was a lot quicker than the other fundie newlyweds.

They probably decided to announce it because of Michelle's robo calls.

Gotta stop the negative press, let's announce Jill's pregnancy and that will take away from the robo call issue!

I think you are onto something. Yahoo and the Daily Fail as well as Radar, Jezebel, and HuffPo JUST picked up the story, like yesterday. It was about to be something big...and ugly. However, I think the Duggars may find out that people just aren't that receptive to their constant breeding anymore.

Thanks. This was our 6th pregnancy all via infertility treatment. I have 1 miracle baby who is almost 2. It's still pretty raw so I definitely rolled my eyes extra hard this morning ha.

Hugs to you. Just ignore the Duggars/Dills self-righteous blabbing, the smug jerks... i'd much rather be your miracle baby than part of the Jill and Dill circus. They're just lucky and it's stupid that they call it blessed when they have it easy.

Well, I'm not surprised. Disappointed but not surprised. My first child was born five days after my first anniversary and in retrospect, I wish my husband and I had had more time alone together as a couple. IOW, I still wouldn't trade our first child for anything. I just wish she'd been born two years later. ;-)

Does anyone here also think it's a bad idea to announce the pregnancy until Jill's at least 12 weeks along?

Oh jesus.

Same here. I was expecting the news sometime soon but the reality of it is just wild. We've seen this girl grow up! Anyone remember how old she was when the TLC specials started?

Had she conceived on the weddin' night she's be 8.5 weeks along today. Quick, call People!

Archived