IGNORED

Jill Duggar Pregnant! CONFIRMED! MERGED

actuallyjessica

I could see them being honest about it since it would let them speak out about unwanted embryos that are thrown away and those are REAL LIFE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!! However I think the sins of the mother/father thing that Gothard preaches is holding them back.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is really making me change my perspective on announcing... I don't think I'd want ANYBODY but my husband and doctor to know until it's safe. I just don't think I could take telling people if something happened. My mother lost a baby at about six months along and she, to this very day, grieves for that baby.

I think that is totally reasonable. I think everyone should do what they are the most comfortable with.

On Instagram, they're regerstering for baby gifts already. :evil-eye:

they are starting to bug me :D

and with Jessa posting exactly like Ben now it's :cray-cray:

There goes Jessa's wedding registry then...

No of course not she had to make sure that people had money to get her baby stuff. seriously she could have waited a month and a half before doing this.

On Instagram, they're regerstering for baby gifts already. :evil-eye:

I can't even. Who does this?!

I get announcing early if that's your thing, but a baby registry while still in the first trimester? Not practical, as stores change inventory, for starters. Also - get over yourselves!

They have gatorade and coca-cola on it. Also gift cards for Olive Garden and Subway.

She also registered for The Lion King blankets. Does Jill even know what The Lion King is? She was never allowed to watch it. I bet that one is from Derick.

I'm pregnant and a month behind Jill. I'm going to register for a few baby things before Christmas because my family is already bugging me about it. A full-blown baby registry is going to wait until I'm much closer to my due date and baby shower.

There are pink crib sheets on their registry, I wonder if she did the new-ish early blood test and found out it's a girl? She's far enough along to know. I don't think she's the kind of person to want pink crib sheets for a boy.

Does anyone have a link for it? My son was due in late February and we registered in November and I felt that was early but we were worried we'd get busy with Christmas and didn't want to wait until January when I was getting uncomfortable. It is a lot of walking around the store and I remember being exhausted afterwards. I'm sure some people are going to say they're just so EXCITED but I think you should at least wait until you're halfway or close to it.

Does anyone have a link for it? My son was due in late February and we registered in November and I felt that was early but we were worried we'd get busy with Christmas and didn't want to wait until January when I was getting uncomfortable. It is a lot of walking around the store and I remember being exhausted afterwards. I'm sure some people are going to say they're just so EXCITED but I think you should at least wait until you're halfway or close to it.

There is a link in the Derick and Jill Dillard Thread in Quiverfull of Duggars.

Wait, what? What do gift cards for Olive Garden and Subway have to do with bringing a new baby into their family? :evil-eye: Good grief, Jill and Derick really are turning into a pair of grifters. They're getting to be as bad as Jim Bob and Michelle. :roll:

Congratulations, coffeebean7. Hope everything goes well with your pregnancy. :)

Archived