IGNORED

Jill Duggar Pregnant! CONFIRMED! MERGED

actuallyjessica

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably one of the girls' major life skills learned from Michelle is how to track ovulation. With Jill being so into the koolaid she must have planned the timing this way knowing the best date for the wedding to have it happen. I wonder if she even ate the foods and did all the other things (trying on specific days after ovulation, etc) that are supposed to help the baby be a boy. (she said she wants a boy, and supposedly he wants a girl)

LOL, yes! It wouldn't surprise me at all.

I never would guess that Jill would get pregnant before Alyssa Bates Webster. I am so disappointed in Derick.

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. It stings for me everytime I see someone go tralalala and get pregnant (I'm unable to have or carry a baby). Just wanted to say I feel for you.

Add my sympathies too - to both of you. It makes me crazy that the people who would make the best parents don't necessarily get to be.

What if she is as fertile as Michelle. She must have got pregnant on her first time, what if that means she has super fertility and will have one every year?

I wonder how many of Michelle's daughters will inherit the super fertility? Is it inheritable?

And she got to pee on one of J'chelle's spechial pee sticks. We were so right (again) that J'chelle still has a stock lying around. :roll:

It's all over my Facebook feed!! I really wished they had waited longer. Mostly cause they talk about how they want up go overseas & do work their.

Add my sympathies too - to both of you. It makes me crazy that the people who would make the best parents don't necessarily get to be.

it was BeaSnarky that wrote that quote.

I know this is going to be terribly bitchy, and I like Jill and Derick, but I feel so disappointed in them. it would be different if they'd kissed and whatever before marriage, but to go from not kissing to "gonna be parents" in 9 months, knowing that this DIDN"T HAVE TO HAPPEN, just bugs me. My husband and I dated forever, lived together before marriage, and were older and we still waited 7 months to even try having a baby, because it's such a huge transition, and these two are just jumping right into it. Having a child adds stress to even a good relationship, let alone this one, and it seems to me that you better have a rock-solid foundation of your marriage before you go bringing a third party into it. They're not older, they don't have to rush this. Enjoy freedom and being together as 2. Life is only a race with yourself, make that crap a walkathon.

I don't get why people are surprised or even disappointed.

She said approximately 5 billion times that she wanted babies right away, she has always seemed the most content with the lifestyle, she seems like just a VERY enthusiastic person in general. So she was totally happy learning to be a mid-wife, totally happy with her courtship, totally happy planning a wedding, and now totally happy to be pregnant.

Plus she certainly knows enough about reproduction to time her wedding to fit with likely ovulation. And, realistically, EVERY pregnancy results from one act of intercourse, and in normally fertile young people it's just as likely to be on the first cycle as the 4th.

I think all the Duggars will happily have their first baby as soon as possible after marriage. It's more likely when they get to the 3rd or 4th baby that they'll decide to either slow things down ( one way or another), keep having as many as possible but be increasingly stressed, or, possibly, happily have a mega family.

Also, I know it's different because they knew each other such a short time and had the whole courtship thing--- but I think it's pretty common for couples to start having children as soon as they are married, isn't it?

it was BeaSnarky that wrote that quote.

Sorry (thanks for letting me know). This is what I get for trying to shorten up the quote. I think I need to find some coffee.

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. It stings for me everytime I see someone go tralalala and get pregnant (I'm unable to have or carry a baby). Just wanted to say I feel for you.

I know it is off topic but I want to say how sorry I am for your loss too. I know exactly what that is like

They probably announced it early because of Jichelle and the robo calls (the comments on the news articles was getting pretty bad). I think most people don't announce till after 12 weeks because of miscarrage risk.

People seem to be happy for her, but irritated that it's news. She really isn't anything special. Famous for being famous really (and the same goes for the rest of her family). A lot of other people are comparing them to the Kardashians.

Anyways, Jichelle or the other Duggars will do something stupid politically again. You know they will. It's part of Gothard's plan for the conservative takeover of America. We're going into midterm elections, and you know the presidential election cycle lasts like....2 years. It's not a matter of IF a Duggar does something ape-shit stupid again politically, but when.

I am disappointed they called her a midwife (in the yahoo article at least). I understand she's, at best, a lay midwife, and has only attended 70 births. Not very many, to be honest.

I don't even know what to say. Poor Jill. Poor Derrick. They couldn't even have two months together just to be alone. :angry-banghead:

And she got to pee on one of J'chelle's spechial pee sticks. We were so right (again) that J'chelle still has a stock lying around. :roll:

Maybe it's finally gotten through J'chelle's head she won't need them anymore? But it's still goes to show how bad it was that they bought the "bulk special" from Costco. What did she do take one a day until it turned blue (or pink depending on the test)?

I don't think these Fundies have any clue of what a real marriage or relationship between two people can be. It is all just a baby factory. I feel sad for Jill. This is the start of years of being a brood mare.

She isn't any kind of midwife yet. She didn't finish her training, she hasn't taken the exam she needed to... According to the Arkansas health website (google Jilk Duggar Midwife, I'm on my phone and don't have the link) she is still an assistant and her permit expires in 2015.

I totally didn't want to make this about me but contribute to the dating. But I appreciate all the kind comments. LONG time lurker finally breaking out her comment wings. I just couldn't NOT comment on this.

Archived