IGNORED

Now back to your regularly scheduled Alexanders...

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just a few courses away from a doctorate, but would not want to be called Dr. as it would separate me further from the people I want to help and minister to.

I'm betting if he gets a doctorate, it will be commonly and prominently mentioned on Lori's blog and he will be called that in various business situaions, just not in his "ministry", LOL. Or, it will be on his cards, but if anyone does callhim Dr. Ken Alexander, he will all "well, you can just call me Ken.

Now I'm going to have to go to their damn stupid site.

Ken is not an orthodontist. He has a business in helping orthodontists set up or manage their practices.

I really think he was drunk when posting here. His mistakes were just so out there that I'm not sure how anyone who created a successful business could write like that on a regular basis. If that is his sober writing how does anyone even understand his emails?

I really think he was drunk when posting here. His mistakes were just so out there that I'm not sure how anyone who created a successful business could write like that on a regular basis. If that is his sober writing how does anyone even understand his emails?

Maybe he was always just so overwrought and hysterical that he forgot how to spell? Oh wait.....it's only the women folk who get that way. Sometimes, when I was reading Ken's posts, I wanted to pin him against the wall and yell "WOMAN! Get your shit together!"

Ken is not an orthodontist, he's a minister who started a consulting business consulting to orthodontists.

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/ ... ittle.html tells that he was in seminary in 1980

He's basically the guy that tells the orthodontists to get separate containers for each color of those tiny rubber bands.

He's basically the guy that tells the orthodontists to get separate containers for each color of those tiny rubber bands.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what strikes me about the post where Ken is in seminary? That Ken remembers being happy and Lori doesn't. It's so obvious they weren't talking at that time. Lori, you didn't have a submission problem, you had a failure to communicate problem.

Fundies keep saying that a man has to love his wife as Christ loved the Church but they forget that Christ never forced the church to do anything. He served the church. He humbled Himself for it. He washed feet of the lowliest and respected the church.

Are you my minister? This is almost word for word what he (my church has a husband/wife as co-pastors and equally share pastoral duties) said a few weeks ago. This is also a topic that came up in my pre-marital counseling.

Also, that the female patients will claim the treatment causes them pain but they should just ignore that because women....well...you know.

Lori doesn't like Sara palin. FINALLY a redeeming quality in lori!

I just went back and read that comment and what irks me about it (I don't like Sarah Palin either) was the veiled way they talk about it. Basically the reader was saying "So. There's this woman that I can't stand, but it would be unchristian of me to actually name her; so I'm going to give all sorts of identifying information about her while I slam her....but you know...not give her name. That way I can't be accused of gossip."

Just be a big girl and say it - "I can't stand Sarah Palin."

I just went back and read that comment and what irks me about it (I don't like Sarah Palin either) was the veiled way they talk about it. Basically the reader was saying "So. There's this woman that I can't stand, but it would be unchristian of me to actually name her; so I'm going to give all sorts of identifying information about her while I slam her....but you know...not give her name. That way I can't be accused of gossip."

Just be a big girl and say it - "I can't stand Sarah Palin."

It wasn't even veiled well. Who the heck else could she be talking about?

This screen cap from the wedding video :lol: i love it.

No matter how messed up Lori and Ken are, their son knows how to have a party.

That gives me a lot of hope. I mean, if Ken and Lori didn't permanently mess up their kids then even ex-fundie parents (like me and my hubby) have a shot at doing a decent job, right? lol

Here's hoping no one gives Lori's advice much attention. She is struggling with something, mental illness maybe. I felt sorry for her after seeing the clips of her dance with her son. She seemed to be pretending to be happy -- smiling but with a very haughty and kind of bitchy look on her face. Laughing with him about something but she didn't seem genuinely happy... Maybe she's guilt-tripped herself into a corner and can't let go anymore. Hopefully one day she'll wake up and realize all the fundie-speak and bad advice and crap she writes is just not giving herself or anyone else any real benefit.

post-10046-14451999372027_thumb.jpg

Of course he's a fine, happy, upstanding young man. That nanny did a bang up job!

You know what strikes me about the post where Ken is in seminary? That Ken remembers being happy and Lori doesn't. It's so obvious they weren't talking at that time. Lori, you didn't have a submission problem, you had a failure to communicate problem.

Maybe she watched Cool Hand Luke too many times, and got the two things confused.

[bBvideo 560,340:3tmxve9p]

[/bBvideo]

What struck me about the dance with her son was that she was yapping at him the entire time. Most people would be take some time, be quiet and savor the moment -- at least during some of the dance. But not AlwaysIgnorantLori. Those gums never stopped flappin.

:roll:

Lori Alexander will never be happy, and she's made it her life's work to make sure every other woman she comes in contact with will never be happy either.

But it's a job she does from her home so it's all well and good, doncha know?

What struck me about the dance with her son was that she was yapping at him the entire time. Most people would be take some time, be quiet and savor the moment -- at least during some of the dance. But not AlwaysIgnorantLori. Those gums never stopped flappin.

:roll:

I swear I saw his eyes glazing over.

[bBvideo 560,340:46ncalc4]

[/bBvideo]

She was told to blog by Jesus,

She was called, you know it’s true,

And the Internet is blessed now,

With her slant on Titus 2.

Let us read about her hardships

As she claims she’s never wrong,

All the while our eyes are rolling

We will sing her this sweet song:

Keep our stomachs churning,

Claim you’re “Always Learning,â€

Ken will travel far away

You are so cold.

Keep up your quote mining,

Piously opining.

Turn the Bible inside out

'Til it fits your mold.

In her mind there came a pleading,

"Help those wives in such distress."

So she lectures all the ladies

That they must say only “yes.â€

Ev’ry wife must give up freedom,

To a husband’s yoke should bend,

It will make your life like Lori’s,

Oh, on that you may depend!

Keep your anger burning,

Feminism spurning,

Though you’re married to a schmuck,

He brings home dough.

On huge salads dining

At your readers whining,

Find ten minutes and some lube

Since you can’t say “no.â€

I just had to post that when I clicked on the last page of this thread, I got an add for Exedrin's Tension Headache Reliever. Even Ad Sense knows how rage inducing Lori Alexander is! :angry-banghead: :pull-hair: :lol:

Of course he's a fine, happy, upstanding young man. That nanny did a bang up job!

Exactly! Luckily for him crazy Ken was never at home and when he was home he avoided his wife and children, they had a nanny who seemed to love them, and when Lori was with them she shut them in their rooms for hours, which normally would be a horrible thing to do, but with Lori it was probably best that they spent less time with her. I imagine that Lori was one of those distant mothers who showed up just to lecture and beat the kids and then handed them back to the nanny.

Is this the son that Lori only had because she was too lazy to work? I'm still horrified that she put that out on the internet. That is just something your kids shouldn't know.

Exactly! Luckily for him crazy Ken was never at home and when he was home he avoided his wife and children, they had a nanny who seemed to love them, and when Lori was with them she shut them in their rooms for hours, which normally would be a horrible thing to do, but with Lori it was probably best that they spent less time with her. I imagine that Lori was one of those distant mothers who showed up just to lecture and beat the kids and then handed them back to the nanny.

Is this the son that Lori only had because she was too lazy to work? I'm still horrified that she put that out on the interne.That is just something your kids shouldn't know.

I'm glad the kids had the nanny to at least add a little stability to their lives. I still worry that Ken is the one who taught their son "how to be a man," meaning Emily's life, especially as a new bride, is probably going to be really stifled. I doubt the honeymoon was anything pleasant for her because we all know how fundie grooms are taught to treat their brides. I wonder if the poor young woman is already thinking "What have I done?" And I kind of think Lori hopes that's the case.

Today's post, "Looking Busy All Day Even When There's Nothing To Do" "Being Productive At Home," is brought to you by Lori from someone named Rhonda at another blog. I've lost count of the number of Lori's recent blog posts that have actually been written by someone else. I'm really starting to wonder about her health lately.

Well, one reason Ken was happy and Lori was not when they were first married is that Ken may have been a complete ass on every level. We know how these fundies like to turn it around so it is always the woman's fault, no matter what. And Lori is, if she is as she self describes, a bitch on wheels. But while I've wondered what Ken might have been like had he married someone who actually liked him and was attracted to him, I wonder what Lori might have been like had she married a man who admired her and saw her as an equal.

I know it is Lori's ministry, but I'm sure it reflects Ken's seminary studies and his preferred dogma superimposed on the Bible.

As for the kids living like Mom and Dad.... the ones he pays to stay around may to a point, to keep the money coming in. The ones who strike out on their own may give them lip service when home, but choose their own course as they go. I hope none of Lorken's daughters or daughters in law end up pushed up against a wall or disciplined-- and if they do, I hope they call the cops pdq and end this shit.

Archived