IGNORED

The Staddons 2: Continuing into the Next Generation

Coconut Flan

But who could match David Waller?

He could even conduct with one hand whilst holding both Priscilla's hand and his hymn sheet in the other.

Jonathan had better get practising

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

• 1 month later...

Esther Staddon gets married to Jonathan Frazer tomorrow at Big Sandy- the time is  in the afternoon "when the trumpet sounds"

They have warned guests that  they plan to livestream the wedding- has anyone seen any notification yet? There is a livestream page on their wedding website, but nothing has ever been posted there.

• Upvote 10

“When the trumpet sounds” 

I wonder if Esther has been sitting upstairs in a friend’s house in her wedding dress every day for three weeks, waiting to be called. (Speaking of Maranatha and Matthew-somebody’s wedding story)

• Upvote 7

There is a link for a livestream but it’s password protected. I tried a number of love themed Bible verses but didn’t have any luck. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, SallyDraper said:

There is a link for a livestream but it’s password protected. I tried a number of love themed Bible verses but didn’t have any luck. ?

Did you try Jonathanlovesesther?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

58 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Did you try Jonathanlovesesther?

That was my first guess. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

I would love to see this wedding ! They must want to keep it private which is a pity as it sounds extremely snarkable

They seem to be modelling their wedding on Christ's second coming. The trumpet sounds and hordes of Fundies head towards the church, singing hymns. The bridegroom comes for his bride,  symbolising Christ returning to Earth to reclaim his bride the Church.

• Upvote 4

Disappointed to not see the livestream. Maybe some pictures will surface on IG or the Frazer blog.

• Upvote 3

I’m also very disappointed. I loved watching Elizabeth and Michael Staddon’s wedding on livestream. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, petrushka said:

Disappointed to not see the livestream. Maybe some pictures will surface on IG or the Frazer blog.

I've tried looking for photos tagged with alertacademy, bigsandy, etc. No luck so far.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I've tried looking for photos tagged with alertacademy, bigsandy, etc. No luck so far.

I have tried as well, nothing to be found... very disappointing, I soooooo want to see a picture!

• Upvote 2

There is first photo of Esther Staddon and Jonathan Frazer. Esther looks extremely happy :) lenspirationphoto instagram

• Thank You 3
  • Love 1

I’m glad Esther is an older fundie bride. They won’t have a litter of kids. Maybe just a handful. 

302AD6BC-3115-47CD-A10B-5C50E5F9C019.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

She looks soooo happy!

Does anyone know how old she is?

Esther is 35 and her groom is a few years younger. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

She does look so happy- they may turn out to be my favourite dorky couple.

They have known each other for many years with family connections through  the FEW conferences. We may see the odd photo of them in future but I don't think we'll hear much about their married life.  I hope she's happy and fulfilled in her new life in Canada

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

I’m still thinking there could be a Staddon Maxwell match in the future. There are 4 single Staddon males and 3 single Maxwell females. The Staddons are probably one of the few families Steve would approve of. I bet a lot of fundie families have become too worldly for his daughters to marry into. 

• Upvote 8

Who would make the first move ? Steve Maxwell or Don Staddon?

We have seen older photos with the Maxwell girls, Frazer daughters  and Esther together, but quite a long time ago. Are they still in touch?

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

We have seen older photos with the Maxwell girls, Frazer daughters  and Esther together, but quite a long time ago. Are they still in touch?

They may have lost touch. But maybe they will run into one another at some fundie wedding sometime in the future. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

I’m still hoping for a Don Staddon and Aleita kowalchuk match; to continue the pattern of siblings marrying siblings.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I’m still hoping for a Don Staddon and Aleita kowalchuk match; to continue the pattern of siblings marrying siblings.

I think Aleita wants to stay single. She just seems happy to be single. And I can’t blame her since her parents don’t force her to be a SAHD until marriage. 

• Upvote 4

Imagine Sarah Maxwell with Don Staddon and Anna Maxwell with whichever next in line single Frazer brother. Mary Maxwell is a puzzle to me, except that she is an "artist".  I don't think she is cut out for fundie wife-motherhood. 

What am I thinking?  No marriage for any of them while Steve is around and the brothers need childcare help.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, petrushka said:

Imagine Sarah Maxwell with Don Staddon and Anna Maxwell with whichever next in line single Frazer brother. Mary Maxwell is a puzzle to me, except that she is an "artist".  I don't think she is cut out for fundie wife-motherhood. 

What am I thinking?  No marriage for any of them while Steve is around and the brothers need childcare help.

The triple match up in my head goes like this:

Sarah(1982) + James(1988)

Anna(1992) + Jonathan(1992)

Mary(1996) + David(1996)

Yes, I know Sarah is 6 years older than James but this is just pretend anyway. Sarah will probably never get married. Although I do think there’s a chance for Anna or Mary.

• Upvote 4

I always thought James and Anna would form a nice couple in a goofy sort of way. 

But the Maxwells are tricky because they're so focused on financial stability and material comfort. All the brothers own businesses and seem to do well (maybe with the exception of Chris who appears to ride his brothers' coattails in the IT business).

I don't know if a full-time photographer would cut it for Steve. I know Pa Staddon bought an old house for James and Jonathan, but it looks like they just use it to nerd out on their video stuff. They don't give off the most mature and responsible vibe.

Edited by usedbicycle
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

I always thought James and Anna would form a nice couple in a goofy sort of way. 

But the Maxwells are tricky because they're so focused on financial stability and material comfort. All the brothers own businesses and seem to do well (maybe with the exception of Chris who appears to ride his brothers' coattails in the IT business).

I don't know if a full-time photographer would cut it for Steve. I know Pa Staddon bought an old house for James and Jonathan, but it looks like they just use it to nerd out on their video stuff. They don't give off the most mature and responsible vibe.

If he does a lot of real estate photos, I imagine he’s getting a decent amount of money from those jobs. The real estate market has been hot for awhile. Even during the pandemic. Let’s hope they saved yo the money they made and didn’t blow it all on skittles. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3