IGNORED

Kristina of Keepsakes pregnant and due #4 in March

longskirtlotsakids

She doesn't need to -- she's 3_and_counting, and can post any time, as far as I know. Check pp. 8-9 of this thread for details.

She won't show up here. She has nothing new to say in her defense. She might as well copy her previous posts that spout all of her nonsense beliefs. And she knows that we will (correctly) point out all that is wrong with their fucked up theology, while she tries to make excuses as to why her family is the one exception to all their rules.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She won't show up here. She has nothing new to say in her defense. She might as well copy her previous posts that spout all of her nonsense beliefs. And she knows that we will (correctly) point out all that is wrong with their fucked up theology, while she tries to make excuses as to why her family is the one exception to all their rules.

And then she will try to get us to buy her stuff or join her MLM

Defending her brother would be pretty damn hard especially after all she has written. She won't show up.

He left Jessica around the end of 2013 to the beginning of 2014, so there has been plenty enough time for a divorce. I live in GA and an uncontested divorce only takes 30 days. Also, you can file on your own, without and attorney, some courthouses have actually fill in the blank type of forms.

The only reason I would think they were not legally married, he and Tashia, is because with 3 or 4 kids, I would think she would loose her welfare and other government assistance. But who knows? Between them there are 8 kids, or maybe 7, since the son passed away. That is a boatload of kids to take care of. I am sure that Jessica will never allow him to see his kids without supervision. Like I said, the last time was at McDonalds and Jess and her mom were both there.

As to Jessica, her family is fully supporting her, as is the church. Ronnie is the one they blame for abandoning her and the kids.

He left Jessica around the end of 2013 to the beginning of 2014, so there has been plenty enough time for a divorce. I live in GA and an uncontested divorce only takes 30 days. Also, you can file on your own, without and attorney, some courthouses have actually fill in the blank type of forms.

The only reason I would think they were not legally married, he and Tashia, is because with 3 or 4 kids, I would think she would loose her welfare and other government assistance. But who knows? Between them there are 8 kids, or maybe 7, since the son passed away. That is a boatload of kids to take care of. I am sure that Jessica will never allow him to see his kids without supervision. Like I said, the last time was at McDonalds and Jess and her mom were both there.

As to Jessica, her family is fully supporting her, as is the church. Ronnie is the one they blame for abandoning her and the kids.

Thanks for the information!! So glad that Jessica is being supported by her family & the church. I was not sure if they were.

Thanks for the information!! So glad that Jessica is being supported by her family & the church. I was not sure if they were.

You are welcome. She is going to need a lot of help with 4 small little girls. Even though I think their ways are more harmful than good, divorce is always hard and especially for the kids, they are innocent.

Has Kristina succeeded in re-registering at FJ? A dialogue would be very helpful at this point. Back when she blogged regularly, she wasn't shy about sharing her opinion on a number of topics that are germane to what's going on in her family now.

Kristina has an account here. If she is having trouble accessing it, she just needs to email us and we will be happy to help her.

Kristina doesn't have trouble accessing her account. She's just staying the Jesus-mandated 20 courting ruler-distances away from this topic. (A ten foot pole...)

Kristina says her husband is shy, yet he smiled in all the pictures BEFORE they had kids. There is zero reason that he can't smile in a picture. It isn't that he can't he just won't.

Or he's stressed and exhausted and miserable. Life with young children is stressful and some ppl find it easier to cope than others.

If you compare photos of Kristina now to those taken five years ago, the change is pretty dramatic too. In the recent ones, she's grimacing at the camera. It's like she's trying to make the something approximating the right facial movements to make the corners of her mouth go up, but it's obvious she's not really feeling it.

Part of the solution, of course, would be for them to do a bit of self examination and to stop having babies for a few years.

Some people have the personality to handle lots of small children without getting stressed or taking it out on the kids. I suspect Kristina's friend Courtney is one of those people. The problem with the quiverfull mindset is that people who aren't suited to living with numerous small children feel pushed into having them and life becomes stressful for the parents and the children.

Some people have the personality to handle lots of small children without getting stressed or taking it out on the kids. I suspect Kristina's friend Courtney is one of those people. The problem with the quiverfull mindset is that people who aren't suited to living with numerous small children feel pushed into having them and life becomes stressful for the parents and the children.

Agree about Courtney! Also agree about the quiverfull mindset!

• 2 months later...

Bumping this thread because my nosiness knows no bounds. Two things:

* Kristina has a new photo of herself on her FB fan page, and she's wearing pants! Also, I think she looks really good. She was dressed up in a retro '50s outfit (pedal pushers, plaid shirt, hair up in kerchief) and she's wearing makeup. You go, girl!

* Her brother's new wife changed her name back to her maiden name. Kardashianville?

* Kristina has a new photo of herself on her FB fan page, and she's wearing pants! Also, I think she looks really good. She was dressed up in a retro '50s outfit (pedal pushers, plaid shirt, hair up in kerchief) and she's wearing makeup. You go, girl!

* Her brother's new wife changed her name back to her maiden name. Kardashianville?

Awww, Kristina looks really cute dressed as that 50s gal. It sounds like she still goes to a pretty conservative church since they do a "fall fest" and have "trunk and treat" but at least they are not opposed to having fun and throwing parties. Her sister looks good, too. Her brother.....well, let's just say that guy has never seemed to know how to smile for the camera, has he? Kinda like Chandler on Friends.

I wonder how her parents are doing and if her dad is still around. Maybe he has disappeared once again to find himself. Too bad he couldn't find himself in a permanent job.

I wish they would post some updated photos of their kids. Though honestly, I don't think folks here have made nice comments about her kids' looks.

Kristina looks really good. It would be nice if she would explain what changed her views about pants. She was pretty rabid about it, but it would take a huge amount of humility to admit she had it all wrong and people here were right, and I'm not sure that she is ever going to do that.

If he and the second wife have already parted ways I'm not surprised. The marriage seemed like a horrible idea. I wonder if his family was pressuring him to marry the girlfriend since they were living together. I hate that there a small children involved in this because this is not healthy for them, but I hope that he gets his life back on track and makes his children a priority.

I notice in the pictures with her grandfather Ronnie's kids are not included. Apparently, his agreement with Jessica does not extend to him bothering to take his children to a family birthday celebration.

The entire family is really a train wreck.

And it looks like Tashia is not even FB friends with her new husband. The plot thickens...or melts.

I notice in the pictures with her grandfather Ronnie's kids are not included. Apparently, his agreement with Jessica does not extend to him bothering to take his children to a family birthday celebration.

The entire family is really a train wreck.

And it looks like Tashia is not even FB friends with her new husband. The plot thickens...or melts.

I don't think that that Ron and Tashia even got married. Changing the last name on your FB status hardly a marriage makes. Are Ron and Jessica even legally divorced?

I think that Jessica is one pissed off woman? Can I blame her? Not at all. She was raised in that horrible quiverful mindset of wait for your Prince Charming (don't wory - he'll show up around the age of 17 at your 12-person church), marry him after 2 months of never being alone together, begin spawning immediately, and live happily ever after.

Too bad happily ever after didn't work out so well, and good ol' Ron took a cue from his scumbag Dad and headed for the hills when the luster started to fade from the marriage. I am not saying that staying in an unhappy marriage is a good thing for anyone, but it sounds to me like he left poor uneducated Jessica high and dry and the only way she can get payback is by not letting him see their kids. Those poor babies are really going to pay for one fucked up lifestyle. They really don't deserve that.

Yes, I know I am speculating wildly here. But we've all seen this kind of scenario before. It wouldn't surprise me if it were true in this instance.

I agree that the kids are hurt most by adults (Kristina's brother, mostly) ping-ponging around. It's one thing to love your kids -- and everyone says they love their kids -- and another thing entirely to make decisions that create instability and send mixed messages about your values.

Ronnie and Tashia are no longer together according to a verified source that contacted us. Also, it sounds like Ronnie may have given up his parental rights in order to get out of paying child support. His divorce was final on Feb 28, 2014 according to the source.

Here is a quote:

...he signed over his rights so he didn't have to pay child support him and Jessica are divorced. But think they may be trying to work on things. Last thing she needs is to take on an unemployed jerk that only cares about video games any questions feel free to ask

The source has agreed to answer questions that are posted, but doesn't want to join the forum for now.

Unemployed? So, the cop thing didn't work out any better than the husband / father / 2nd wife / step father thing? Color me shocked.

I hope Jessica is smart enough to know that she can work things out on her own and doesn't need his pathetic ass around. If he gave up his rights to get out of supporting his children, that right there should tell her that he is a loser of epic proportions and she and her daughters are better off without him.

I'm surprised that the judge let him do that. Most judges that I've known have looked very dimly on the "sign away parental rights, get out of child support payments" racket, and with good reason. Those children are entitled to support from the idiot that helped produce them.

Holy crap. Ronnie gave up parental rights? Just to get out of child support?

That's serious. In my neck of the woods judges are reluctant to agree to that because they are supposed to focus on the best interests of the children. Children usually want to have some kind of contact with the non-custodial parent (unless they are scared to death of him) and have the right to financial support.

I suppose Ronnie leaving Jessica while she was pregnant would count as abandonment, but usually the judge would need evidence of absolutely no attempt to contact the children over a significant period of time, no child support paid ever, and probably some abuse thrown in for good measure.

How are Jessica and the children surviving? I hope her parents are helping out because relying solely on government support is not easy at all. And I tend to agree with the source. Jessica and kids don't need this creep around.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic

Archived