IGNORED

Kristina of Keepsakes pregnant and due #4 in March

longskirtlotsakids

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the solid form of it, slowly leaching the liquid form, in the tea by my side right now. I'm a wild woman who likes to live dangerously.

I also have the solid form, also slowing leaching the liquid in some grain spirits distilled somewhere in Kentucky. A nice amber color with a touch of smoke flavor. And no essential oils to be found in the making of. :penguin-no:

Kristina and her family have spent years being arrogant and sanctimonious about how they are doing thing God's way and how that will result in them not ending up like the rest of us. Ends up that "God's Way" creates a more fucked up family than average. I simple "We were wrong" would be nice. I don't see that happening, though.

Completely agree!!

I'm the one who first shared Kristina's blog on Free Jinger. I kind of miss when her and Josh weren't allowed to touch and had to keep a six inch ruler between them just to be safe. Much easier to snark on and not feel bad about children being spanked into submission. I hope that she manages to get the correct quantities of wild yams after this one the delay any future babies.

I hope that she manages to get the correct quantities of wild yams after this one the delay any future babies.

29ophs2.jpg

Well, WATCH OUT. A lot of tea has 2-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylic acid in it as well, which often comes packaged with (5R)-[(1S)-1,2-dihydroxyethyl]-3,4-dihydroxyfuran-2(5H)-one! It comes in an extremely suspicious bright yellow container, so be on the lookout.

I prefer mine with (2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxolan-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-3,4,5-triol.

Oh and Kristina,

slander is spoken and it's civil not criminal. You don't call the police for slander or what you actually meant which is libel (and nothing has been said that would be libelous). You hire a lawyer and sue people in civil court. When you make idle Internet threats at least get them right or else you continue to look stupid and uneducated. Which of course, the uneducated is yet another way your parents handicapped their children. I almost feel pity for you. But then I remember what a completely disgusting abortion blog you did and your sanctimony about everything.

Clearly, Kristina didn't read the Wisdom Book on Law. So sad.....

And the Arby's last supper.

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/629/Th ... --5qxuCOSM

I never really snarked on the Arby's or her wedding because I don't really care where people get engaged and certainly have poor aesthetic taste myself. But I always found the Arby's last supper amusing.

Damn you, Treemom. I need to go to sleep and instead you send me down and rabbit hole :wink-kitty:

All right, Kristina, I do apologize for saying you were lying. The approval system does take much longer these days and your old user name no longer works. Point very much taken.

It takes a really long time when the account appears to be a sock. Which it was, so yay Admin team for not approving it ;)

I haven't read her blog, but it sounds like she said her old account (3_and_counting) is not working. I'm not sure how she would know that since she hasn't logged in since 2012.

However, if it's not working the proper way to handle it is to email us for help, not to make a sock account. The new account is never going to be approved (because it's a sock).

It takes a really long time when the account appears to be a sock. Which it was, so yay Admin team for not approving it ;)

I haven't read her blog, but it sounds like she said her old account (3_and_counting) is not working. I'm not sure how she would know that since she hasn't logged in since 2012.

Maybe she forgot the underlines.

Now that you've reminded me of the name she used, I found her posts -- only two, explaining salvation: :roll:

search.php?author_id=2219&sr=posts

Maybe she forgot the underlines.

Now that you've reminded me of the name she used, I found her posts -- only two, explaining salvation: :roll:

search.php?author_id=2219&sr=posts

I'm taking back my apology to Kristina.

The log in screen shows a way to contact FJ if anyone is having problems (whether she was trying to log in as makesduggarsdirty or 3_and_counting and/or had forgotten her password). So this comes into bearing false witness territory implying to her readership that she had never posted here and "has no way of contacting FJ."

By the way, has she identified exactly where someone called Josh a pervert and pedophile? Saying he looks like one isn't the same thing at all. More exaggeration for drama and sympathy. Naughty, and not what I would have expected of someone of Kristina's high moral standing and Godliness. ;)

Proverbs 12:22, Kristina.

This trip down memory lane has reminded me how much I disliked Kristina. That abortion post was vile and her overall sanctimoniousness is amazing.

The log in screen shows a way to contact FJ if anyone is having problems (whether she was trying to log in as makesduggarsdirty or 3_and_counting and/or had forgotten her password). So this comes into bearing false witness territory implying to her readership that she had never posted here and "has no way of contacting FJ."

I love it when people say this. There is an ENTIRE FORUM called: Free Jinger Contact Information viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15379

You can email us, use facebook (2 different pages), tweet us, google+ and our email address is listed at all those places as well. Not to mention if you have access to your account, you can PM any of the helpmeets (or all of us at once!).

Actually, you can even contact us through either of our stores as well come to think of it.

If you "have no way of contacting FJ" it's because you aren't try to contact FJ.

Well, WATCH OUT. A lot of tea has 2-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylic acid in it as well, which often comes packaged with (5R)-[(1S)-1,2-dihydroxyethyl]-3,4-dihydroxyfuran-2(5H)-one! It comes in an extremely suspicious bright yellow container, so be on the lookout.

So much tea in this thread...but that's none of my business

Di6rIny.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had posted this message over on the original thread in the individual families. I had never seen this thread. So, I am posting it here too, so that makes it easier for Kristina to see. But I do want to add one thing. You shouldn't threaten people with innuendos, you are the one who hits their kids. If I ever see you do it, I will call CPS so fast you head will spin.

Below is my message from the other thread.

Let me just say, none of what you say Kristina changes my opinion about you or your family. Nothing. Your comments are laughable about calling the police. Dear girl is your own brother not a cop? He should be the first to explain to you that this is free speech and there is nothing illegal about people voicing their opinions. My hubby is a lawyer, so yes I do know what I am saying. All this really proved is that you really are nutty. God bless those kids. You can't take care of the four you have, much less adding another to the mix. Why do you care so much what we think of you?

Furthermore do you really think telling us what a couple living in sin and having a boatload of kids by different partners is going to change one thing. My gosh Kristina I gave you more credit than that. You think that you can have Free Jinger taken down. That is hilarious. This is freedom of speech, so I don't know whom you think you are scaring with your innuendos of "Oh we will take care of it."

Oh and I can't speak for the rest of the FJ crowd but Ronnie you deny being a lowdown piece of crap as you say? Well, you left your pregnant wife to move in with a woman who was pregnant by another man? I call that real morals right there. :lol: I don't care if you didn't leave your wife for your new fling. The point is you left your pregnant wife. There is no other word for that but low down and sorry. You do know that being a cop, means that your salary is public knowledge. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that there is no way in heck that Ronnie is paying child support for four kids.

As to your mom and dad living in the garage. Maybe you don't remember that your mom posted pics of that room. It was a junk room, with the hot water heater. It was not in any way shape or form an apartment or loft. It was a garage honey. If it were an oh so nice apartment as you say, then why would you need more room and be looking to move into another home. Maybe pregnancy makes you delusional.

Finally, most of the things that you R & T commented on, are things I have never even heard of but then again, I am new here so maybe those things have been said. Regardless, even if you met after you had separated, which I call BS, the fact that you moved in with someone while your wife was alone taking care of three kids, and was expecting another, truly shows what a piece of crap you are. Oh why do we watch y'all? Because you are like a train-wreck, we just can look away. :popcorn2: :popcorn2: Passing out the popcorn, getting ready for another round.

Kristina was my first fundy obsession after the Duggars, so I feel a perverse fascination in following her story.

Her whole family looks drawn, worn, and desolate. Her children are all unfortunate looking, but mainly they have no light in their eyes. Perusing her Facebook page, none of them seem to smile EVER, and all have a forlorn look to them, especially the oldest. I suppose that's no surprise, considering she is not even four yet and has spent the majority of her young life trying to protect her siblings from their father's abuse.

Josh just looks...cruel. Like someone I would cross the street to avoid, or go out of my way not to sit next to on a bus or something. Knowing his patriarchal control and violence against his family, that's probably a good choice.

Kristna says he is shy. Well he is also unedcuated. You can tell that by his comments. He will forever be in a low paying job. At one time they had a go fund me site for some home business he wanted to do. How about you should have both worked a bit before popping out kids you can't afford.

Kristina is not even 25 I don't think and she looks every bit of 45.

I have spent sometime getting caught up here. Lots of stuff I didn't even know.

So Ronnie says he and Jessica have an arrangement. I say BS. If they had an arrangement then why did she not tell him about the baby until three days after she was born? Yeah, sounds like a good arrangement to me.

As to Courtney she seems very sweet. However, her last child was born way early. I think that tends to happen when you are having kids too close together.

Back to Kristina she proclaims she loves her husband so and that he is such a hard worker. Then it seems to me, she would not keep having kids making it even harder for him to support them. They will soon be a family of seven. They must be getting support from somewhere.

To those that said Josh looked better when they were courting. Yes, he did. He looks dirty and seedy now.

I still feel bad for Kristina. We had some exchanges on her blog back before she was married. She seemed sweet but naïve. I wonder if she realizes on some level that she's in a situation there's no way out of, and that makes her defensive? I'm not saying Josh would do this, but maybe seeing her brother, who was 150% fundie, leave his wife was a wake up call to a degree and she realizes that no matter how submissive and devoted you are to your husband, they can still change and leave you in a heartbeat, regardless of your vows or how many kids you have. And while her parents undoubtedly love her, they - like Jessica's - aren't in a position to support her and her kids financially. That has to be a scary realization.

It has to be scary to be raised to believe that if you follow this one patch you don't have to worry about having an education or work history because you will never have to work and then see that this is a lie. If Josh died or was seriously injured in a car accident what would she do? Her family can't support her. She is uneducated. She has never worked. She has four, almost five children. She would have to be one of those welfare mothers Josh bashed when his FB page was open.

I get the impression that instead of learning from what happened to her SIL and taking steps to make sure that she could go out and get a job to support her family if needed Kristina is sticking her head in the sand and telling herself that that would never happen to her and she will still never be in a situation where she will need to work or go to college.

It has to be scary to be raised to believe that if you follow this one patch you don't have to worry about having an education or work history because you will never have to work and then see that this is a lie. If Josh died or was seriously injured in a car accident what would she do? Her family can't support her. She is uneducated. She has never worked. She has four, almost five children. She would have to be one of those welfare mothers Josh bashed when his FB page was open.

I get the impression that instead of learning from what happened to her SIL and taking steps to make sure that she could go out and get a job to support her family if needed Kristina is sticking her head in the sand and telling herself that that would never happen to her and she will still never be in a situation where she will need to work or go to college.

This. Their parents did a terrible disservice to all three of their children by raising them to believe that if they do everything that their god tells them, they will have perfect shining lives. Those parents should have known better. They lived in the real world before they found Jebus. With or without Jesus, life can be tough and unexpected. Now when the unexpected has hit, one of their families is falling apart. I agree that Josh and Kristina are too dim to realize this and to change.

I agree also. One would hope Kristina would see the mess her brother and sister-in-law's marriage has become and do something to ensure she and her children do not suffer the same fate if something should happen to her husband or if he should someday leave her. If I were Kristina, what happened to Jessica would be a slap in the face and I would most definitely start making some changes. If not for myself, then for the benefit of my children. I know what her religion teaches, but I think my children are worth the sacrifice of bending some ridiculous religious rules, especially where their welfare is concerned. There won't always be someone else there to help take care of you should something bad happen. Sometimes, you have to step up and make sure that you can take care of yourself.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kristina and her parents believe it was all Jess's fault that the marriage went south. It's far easier to have a scapegoat than it is to challenge such a fundamental set of beliefs.

Fundies seem to have this attitude that bad things happen to them because God is testing them, whereas bad things happen to other ppl because God is punishing them. So, when Michelle left home against her parents wishes, God let her get pregnant to show her she was wrong. When Ronnie decides he's had enough and walks out of his marriage, it's quite possibly God's way of punishing Jess for being so unsubmissive, but also a test for Ronnie's family to stay true to the Old Paths(never mind those paths were only established in the mid/late 90s).

I wouldn't be surprised if Kristina and her parents believe it was all Jess's fault that the marriage went south. It's far easier to have a scapegoat than it is to challenge such a fundamental set of beliefs.

Fundies seem to have this attitude that bad things happen to them because God is testing them, whereas bad things happen to other ppl because God is punishing them. So, when Michelle left home against her parents wishes, God let her get pregnant to show her she was wrong. When Ronnie decides he's had enough and walks out of his marriage, it's quite possibly God's way of punishing Jess for being so unsubmissive, but also a test for Ronnie's family to stay true to the Old Paths(never mind those paths were only established in the mid/late 90s).

I have to agree w/ u. I thought that from the beginning that her family would blame Jess.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic

Archived