IGNORED

Kristina of Keepsakes pregnant and due #4 in March

longskirtlotsakids

Ronnie and Tashia are no longer together according to a verified source that contacted us. Also, it sounds like Ronnie may have given up his parental rights in order to get out of paying child support. His divorce was final on Feb 28, 2014 according to the source.

Here is a quote:

The source has agreed to answer questions that are posted, but doesn't want to join the forum for now.

I knew he was sorry. And I am sorry Kristina if you are reading this but there is NO EXCUSE EVER for a man to do that to his kids. I do know that Jessica is friends with him again and they are commenting on each others FB. I don't doubt she will take him back, because of the church part. She looks so feeble and she needs to cut that nasty hair.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew he was sorry. And I am sorry Kristina if you are reading this but there is NO EXCUSE EVER for a man to do that to his kids. I do know that Jessica is friends with him again and they are commenting on each others FB. I don't doubt she will take him back, because of the church part. She looks so feeble and she needs to cut that nasty hair.

And how do you know them, Tallula Belle? You've made comments before about knowing K's mom perhaps I think? For the kids' sake, I hope they can remain on civil terms. But good god, Jessica, do NOT even consider taking that loser back. Run for the hills, woman!!! You can stand on your own. You can. It won't be easy, but you can do it.

ETA: This thread really has me craving curly fries. Other than that, it is making me wonder if all of this has had Kristina and Michelle rethinking a few things. If this is what their brother has done to his wife, what is stopping their husbands from doing this to them? They both have had several children, zero education and no marketable skills of which to speak. Is it too much to hope that maybe this nasty experience has opened their eyes, and perhaps one or both of them might consider birth control and/or further eduction or a job?

Yes, I have been friends of the family for years. They have been very tight-lipped since all that was posted on Kristina's blog. I know Julie is very ashamed but it is easier to blame Jessica. She always blamed her for the reasons they didn't come to family functions and such.

Sounds like Ronny has turned out to be just as sorry as his dad about not working. Which is odd since they claim to believe that the man should work and not the woman and yet they don't.

Kristina has been wearing pants for quite some time now. It started after they began going to the church they are at now.

Tasha, I am glad you got away before things got worse. All you would have ever had with him is heartache. you deserve better.

Please tell me Jessica is not seriously considering taking him back? :shock: I can see allowing him to have a relationship with his children, but she needs to see that he is just going to use and abuse her again.

All this crap and we're the ones living in sin?

Sweet, sweet sin.

I shacked up for a year before I got married. Had multiple partners prior to marriage. Dress immodestly. Work.

And I have been married to the same man for 17 years who has been employed for all of that but a very brief mutually agreed on period. I have also been employed for all of that. But yet according to the principals of courtship this should protected the brown children and Jessica from this heartbreak. In contrast my sweet, sweet sin seems to be a bit healthier.

I betcha yours is too!

Tashia, I wish you the best and I am very glad you have gotten away from this train wreck of a family.

If you don't mind answering, but did you realize the quiverfull/patriarchal/fundie background of this family when you started dating Ron?

I think this was in answer to you, FG:

He only tells them what he wants them to know.. he's living with Michelle. . And thank you when we met I had no clue what a fundie was but glad I know now

All this crap and we're the ones living in sin?

No shit! We're the evil heathens of the world who work and use birth control and don't go to church twice on Sunday; had sex before marriage, dated different partners before the one chosen for marriage, went to college... yet...how many families here are on the tracks this family is on?

I'm glad Tashia got off the crazy train. I can't imagine how disorienting the entire experience was.

I knew the family blamed Jessica. It's written in everything they say - they are very holier than thou and always have been and no one can say anything about them. It's all the OTHERS who are bad people.

I really do hope Jessica doesn't consider taking his lazy, selfish, ignorant ass back. Unfortunately, like someone else said, I won't be surprised if she does because...Jesus. Church. KJV.

Hello all, guess who! It took a while but I finally got my acct straightened out.

I know there are lots of questions and facts you all are looking to know the answers to. So...please, one question at a time. I will be civil if you all will.

I knew the family blamed Jessica. It's written in everything they say - they are very holier than thou and always have been and no one can say anything about them. It's all the OTHERS who are bad people.

We don't blame Jessica. We've said the entire time that it take 2 to make or break a marriage.

Where does your family fall on the 'god chosen courtship' thing now? I was just reading back on your mom's blog and it was interesting to read what she had to say about courtship and god bringing happy marriages and making your own choice brings misery. Seems that the opposite is true if, in fact, god brought Ronnie & Jessica together in his time in the first place.

Things with Tashia are much more complicated than what she is saying. There are many things I could bring out that I won't.

She wants to say how awful we are when we stood by her in the hospital when her baby boy was born, how we cried with her when he passed or when we raised funds for his burial. Sounds like we're pretty awful.

We took her in and treated her like family. We put her in contact with individuals who gave them food when they had none. We were nothing but nice to her and her girls.

Things with Tashia are much more complicated than what she is saying. There are many things I could bring out that I won't.

She wants to say how awful we are when we stood by her in the hospital when her baby boy was born, how we cried with her when he passed or when we raised funds for his burial. Sounds like we're pretty awful.

We took her in and treated her like family. We put her in contact with individuals who gave them food when they had none. We were nothing but nice to her and her girls.

Actually I never read that you weren't kind and compassionate. Crazy perhaps, but the vast majority of us already thought that. And that your brother is a deadbeat.

Where does your family fall on the 'god chosen courtship' thing now? I was just reading back on your mom's blog and it was interesting to read what she had to say about courtship and god bringing happy marriages and making your own choice brings misery. Seems that the opposite is true if, in fact, god brought Ronnie & Jessica together in his time in the first place.

I can't speak for my family but, I can speak for me. I still stand by courtship. Josh and I are still very much in love and very happy. We're going on 6 years of marriage and it has been wonderful.

You can't control how other couples are with their marriage. I'm concentrating on my marriage and making it the best I can.

Welcome back! I trust that your pregnancy is going well and your health issues are under control? How are things going in your family?

I can't speak for my family but, I can speak for me. I still stand by courtship. Josh and I are still very much in love and very happy. We're going on 6 years of marriage and it has been wonderful.

You can't control how other couples are with their marriage. I'm concentrating on my marriage and making it the best I can.

But isn't the point of courtship to prevent this? Because dating is really practicing for divorce. I think it is fine that you feel courtship worked for you, but why did you think it should be a standard when it clearly doesn't work any better than dating?

Actually I never read that you weren't kind and compassionate. Crazy perhaps, but the vast majority of us already thought that. And that your brother is a deadbeat.

I don't know where she would have gotten crazy. I mean, the only thing we didn't do with her is smoke, drink and cuss. We didn't force any beliefs on her, we didn't offer what we believe unless asked. Our times together were pretty normal.

I don't know where she would have gotten crazy. I mean, the only thing we didn't do with her is smoke, drink and cuss. We didn't force any beliefs on her, we didn't offer what we believe unless asked. Our times together were pretty normal.

She didn't say crazy. I was referring to your religious beliefs she was unaware of. I thought she was pretty neutral except that your brother is a deadbeat but being supported emotionally, and in his behavior by your family.

Welcome back! I trust that your pregnancy is going well and your health issues are under control? How are things going in your family?

What health issues? I've been pretty healthy. Lol. Things with in my family are great. I'm currently watching my kiddos run around, laughing their little heads off.

I don't buy the surrendering of rights in lieu of child support. I live in Georgia and work in an area in which I see a lot of family law work first hand. I pretty much assume Jessica would be eligible for our services, and I live in the same county as the new wife. Georgia is strict about child support and fathers' obligations. In fact, if you are a child's legal father, even if you have been deceived by the mother into legitimizing children that are not yours, you are stuck with child support obligations. The statute for termination typically applies to adoption cases or cases of extreme abuse & neglect- and I mean extreme. Georgia courts do not allow fathers - or mothers- to terminate rights to avoid financial obligations.

I actually know some of the lawyers answering questions on this forum-they are legit:

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/my-so ... 31993.html

I'm really not getting this part either. In my experience signing away parental rights is ONLY allowed if the child is being adopted ( including by a step-parent) , or if the rights are involuntarily terminated by CPS for some pretty substantial abuse and neglect.

A parent might voluntarily give up custody - but that has nothing to do with child support.

But isn't the point of courtship to prevent this? Because dating is really practicing for divorce. I think it is fine that you feel courtship worked for you, but why did you think it should be a standard when it clearly doesn't work any better than dating?

I've never said that courting should be standard. Its what I chose to do and it's what I believe. I know plenty of people who have dated and their marriages have lasted 50+ years and I've known those who courted and their marriages that only lasted a few months.

Its all in how you handle your marriage.

Where is Ron now and what is he doing, since he isn't working? Aside from Facebook 'likes' on Jessica's page, does he have anything to do with his kids, their care, supporting them, raising them? Not to mention Jessica. Did he leave her to support four children entirely on her own, without a job?

She didn't say crazy. I was referring to your religious beliefs she was unaware of. I thought she was pretty neutral except that your brother is a deadbeat but being supported emotionally, and in his behavior by your family.

We've not supported my brothers lifestyle. He knows this. He knows that we will be here and we love his but, we don't support the life he is living.

I'm really not getting this part either. In my experience signing away parental rights is ONLY allowed if the child is being adopted ( including by a step-parent) , or if the rights are involuntarily terminated by CPS for some pretty substantial abuse and neglect.

A parent might voluntarily give up custody - but that has nothing to do with child support.

I honestly don't know anything about all that.

Where is Ron now and what is he doing, since he isn't working? Aside from Facebook 'likes' on Jessica's page, does he have anything to do with his kids, their care, supporting them, raising them? Not to mention Jessica. Did he leave her to support four children entirely on her own, without a job?

He had a job until a month ago. He sees his girls when he can. (He's an hour away) His housing was dependant on the job he had, when the job went, the house went. So he is staying with my sister while he looks for work.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic

Archived