IGNORED

Kristina of Keepsakes pregnant and due #4 in March

longskirtlotsakids

Everything Nice

3 hours ago

Freejinger members-

My acct has been deactivated. I'll get back once is active again.

This is from Kristina. Why would her account be deactivated??

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything Nice

3 hours ago

Freejinger members-

My acct has been deactivated. I'll get back once is active again.

This is from Kristina. Why would her account be deactivated??

Sockpuppetry? I dunno.... see my last post, point #1.

Guess I was right about that 20 courting ruler 10 foot pole.

Dear Kristina- I hope whatever Cabinetman-worthy reason you're citing to support your little claim that Jessica helped break her marriage comes back and bites you in the ass. It took two to break this marriage, alright- Ronnie and his affair partner. It may take two to tango, but Jessica wasn't dancing. She was a little busy being pregnant while Ronnie/Tashia were doing the horizontal mambo.

P.S: The active ingredient in wild yams is still the direct chemical precursor to the evil, evil birth control pill. So when you get to Hell for attempted baby-murder, make some coffee for the rest of us.

Dear Kristina,

I believe the saying is that it takes two for a marriage to WORK. It only takes one to screw it up royally. But even if there are two ppl not getting along, walking out of your kid's life and dumping the our pregnant wife for someone else is pretty despicable. Even us heathens know that.

Kristina, please don't lie. Even we on the user side can see your account is not deactivated.

This is what her user profile looks like right now:

MbeGgAhl.png

She doesn't have the "banned sock" or "in hiding" avatar, and her user name is still in "new members" green, but I assume that "user is inactive" means something.

If there is something going on, I figure the mods will let us know in time. It may well be because she tried to create a new account. She claimed it was innocent.

P.s. I have tried to get back on Freejinger to explain all of this on there to keep it off my blog, but my previous username no longer works and I have been waiting almost 3 days to be approved. So, that is what brought me to “throwing a tantrum†on my blog.

Curious said:

It takes a really long time when the account appears to be a sock. Which it was, so yay Admin team for not approving it ;)

I haven't read her blog, but it sounds like she said her old account (3_and_counting) is not working. I'm not sure how she would know that since she hasn't logged in since 2012.

However, if it's not working the proper way to handle it is to email us for help, not to make a sock account. The new account is never going to be approved (because it's a sock).

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22561&start=100#p775531

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22561&start=140#p776066

Ironic that the family basically shunned the younger sister (can't recall her name) when she decided not to follow the findie lifestyle but now that the son is doing it, it's OK. IIRC, the daughter didn't do anything that most teenagers her age do, whereas Ronnie's behavior is deplorable. And how can the family turn the back on those poor kids - their own flesh and blood, regardless of what they think of the mom? Disgusting. Such a wonderful example of Christian behavior. Shall we ask them to provide a Biblical reference for this?

Oh my, this has turned into one serious clusterfuck hasn't it? :lol:

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

I saw on FB last night that Kristina's account has supposedly been deactivated, but wasn't able to get onto FJ til this morning so I was wondering all night what had gone on. But then I saw that she was just having a hissy fit.

Kristina, you do seem like a nice person. It's unfortunate your parents decided to raise you in such an messed up fashion with a piss-poor education and a patriarchal future. But you are young and like many here have noticed and vocalized, your views have obviously changed from 5 years ago and will most likely grow and change in another 5 years, and so on. That's okay and that is how it should be.

So if you are tired of all the scrutiny and all the questions and judgment about your family, my advice would be to remove yourself online. Take down that silly blog from years ago - ya know, the one we always go back to whenever we talk about you? Ask your mom to take down her blog to - they basically say the same things anyway. Make your FB account private for only family and friends that you absolutely trust. And do not visit FJ anymore. We tend to bombard you with questions you do not like to answer and then you get upset and leave. Don't do that to yourself. Just walk away from here and don't look back. You don't even need to make an announcement that you are leaving.

Trust me, it will make your life simpler. You'll soon be chasing around baby #5 and won't think about your online critics anymore, especially if there is not a lot of you online to criticize.

You've said in the past you enjoy blogging and sewing - keep it if that interests you. And read as much as you can. Enjoy those beautiful babies, K. I wish you well.

Huh -- that took a long time, and, as Palimpsest pointed out, is interestingly timed. This thread has been reminding all (including you, if you were looking) of your user name since page 8, in August:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22561&start=140#p776066

and a quick note to the admins would have gotten you a new password, if you'd forgotten the old one, or solved any other problems you were having:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15379

It gets hard to believe someone who claims to have problems that take so long to fix, when we know they would be easily solved.

It's also hard to believe someone who has a history of calling things biblical, moral, universally better, or just more likely to be successful, then changes some of those things in her own life, now claiming they were simply "personal choice."

[bBvideo 560,340:369uvuam]

[/bBvideo]

How about you?

So, since some of these other convictions seem to have changed, can you at least engage the possibility of not leaving the number of children up to God, or of a woman needing to have the ability to make a living?

Can you see that what your mother went through, and your ex-sister-in-law, could happen to you?

If not, why not? Is it submission, having courted, or something else that holds your marriage together?

Even if he never leaves, what will you do if your husband becomes severely disabled or dies? You have many small children -- where is their security?

I offered to help her a month ago and she never responded until yesterday. Coincidence I'm sure ;)

Has Kristina's old account been automatically deactivated for her attempted sock-puppetry, Curious?

If she genuinely forgot that she had registered here and then tried to re-register in August as an unintentional sock that might be a bit harsh.

Bending the rulz for special cases is absolutely up to you though.

:::Wanders off thanking the gods I don't believe in that I'm not an Admin:::

Has Kristina's old account been automatically deactivated for her attempted sock-puppetry, Curious?

If she genuinely forgot that she had registered here and then tried to re-register in August as an unintentional sock that might be a bit harsh.

Bending the rulz for special cases is absolutely up to you though.

:::Wanders off thanking the gods I don't believe in that I'm not an Admin:::

No. It took about 2 seconds to figure out the new account was a sock and who it was for, so I figured she was having some kind of account issue (it happens quite a bit actually and we try to just reunite the person with their original account). We just ignored the new account and when she contacted the FJ facebook page in Oct, I happened to be online at the time and noticed the message and responded to her right away. She responded to my first message and when I responded back asking for specifics to be able to help her, I heard nothing back until yesterday.

When she answered that PM yesterday (exactly 1 month later, coincidentally), I responded and she was back online within an hour or so, I think. I didn't respond to her follow ups because I wasn't right at my computer, but someone did (probably HA).

No. It took about 2 seconds to figure out the new account was a sock and who it was for, so I figured she was having some kind of account issue (it happens quite a bit actually and we try to just reunite the person with their original account). We just ignored the new account and when she contacted the FJ facebook page in Oct, I happened to be online at the time and noticed the message and responded to her right away. She responded to my first message and when I responded back asking for specifics to be able to help her, I heard nothing back until yesterday.

When she answered that PM yesterday (exactly 1 month later, coincidentally), I responded and she was back online within an hour or so, I think. I didn't respond to her follow ups because I wasn't right at my computer, but someone did (probably HA).

Curious, this may be a new issue. Did you see the posts above that Kristina thinks she was deactivated again last night and can't post? Her profile does show her account as inactive.

It could just be a glitch on her end and already solved.

My acct is now reactivated. It took over a month to get a response after first letting them know I couldn't access my acct. After finally getting a response, it was a Sunday morning and I didn't have the time to do it at that moment. With having 4 kids, I get busy. I've had birthday parties and other things, I've just now had the opportunity yesterday when my husband got home early from work (he's been working tons of overtime) to respond to the response.

I didn't remember that I even had an acct here until someone mentioned it. Once I had the login I couldn't remember the password or the email associated with it.

Oh. Hello Kristina.

You must have finally remembered your sign in name and password, or actually figured out how to email the admins.

I hope those cute kids are well, and that your latest pregnancy is going smoothly.

I don't have any questions for you. I suppose I'm not very interested in your latest spin. After all, you said on your blog about Ronnie and Tashia, and this is the exact quote: "I told you that I did not want to comment on their lives, because its not for me to say."

I agree. It is not for you to comment on their lives. Let them speak for themselves.

I haven't commented on their relationship or what happened because I agree, it's not for me to say. I only responded to what was brought up by her about us.

It is interesting that all the sudden Kristina that you found out how to log in. Sorry but I don't buy that at all. Furthermore, people who have to depend how happy they are, really are usually not that happy at all. I have been in a happy marriage for 20 years but I don't feel the need to state it everyday. So what is your real reason for being here?

I was asked how I felt about courtship since it "failed" Ronnie and Jessica. I simply stated where I stood and that it has worked for me. I don't state everyday how happy I am. I simply stated that I was happy.

My real reason for being here is, I want to speak for myself.

I have never been a Kristina fan, but I agree it might be interesting to find out how her views have changed.

I don't particularly want to engage with her or be "civil" to her though. Kristina is and has been remarkably rude to us. :lol: Also, her timing, and the miraculous solving of her supposed inability to post here, is very suspect. Tashia arrives by proxy and :: whoooph:: within hours here comes Kristina!

Methinks she is just here to trash Tashia (and probably will get around to trashing Jessica too in time.)

That said, Tashia obviously has an iron in this fire too and, no offense Tashia, but I'm not going to take everything she says as gospel truth either.

I'm not here to trash anyone. I am simply here to speak for myself. I won't be trashing anyone.

I've been rude? I think I've been pretty nice considering the kind of stuff being said.

1) Tashia needs to make her own FJ account. It is unfair and a little bit suspect that Curious is posting as proxy. Would this fly, regularly? Also weird that Kristina would all-of-a-sudden magically make account work. Tashia! Make account. Post. It's okay.

2) Kristina: Weren't you in a wheelchair at some point during a pregnancy? No one is accusing you of false illness or anything - someone was wishing you well and inquiring about your health given your frequent pregnancies. We're not a den of vipers (all the time).

3) It is interesting to know the evolution of one's beliefs -- it is not a condemnation of one's past beliefs, but an acknowledgement that we all change and that we can admit that what we have believed in the past is ridiculous. It would be lovely to have the interchange with Kristina on these issues!

And, I'm spent.

I used a wheelchair one time when I was pregnant with the twins. We were grocery shopping and after 45 minutes of walking I was getting dizzy. I am 5'6" and weighed 140 prepregnancy. It was hard to carry around 50lbs of baby weight. So yes, I sat in a wheelchair, once.

I had thought that I had fibro, but after further study and questions, it's most likely RA. Its hereditary and both My dad and grandmother have it. It has surprisingly been much better since having kids.

Kristina, do you understand why people are interested in why and how your beliefs have changed? I read back through those threads(You have been a free Jinger member longer than I have! :lol: ) and it really seemed that you were claiming that courtship was the only biblical way to find a spouse and it is strange, reading those threads, and now seeing you say that dating is fine and courtship was just a preference of yours. Your belief about pants was that they showed a woman's private parts, but now you post pictures of yourself wearing pants. You claimed you would never, ever have to work no matter what, but you have seen your brother abandon his pregnant wife and your mother having to go get a job, so it is natural for people here to wonder if these events have changed what you once believed.

Changing beliefs is a natural part of growing up and gaining life experience. The stuff I believed when I was 18/19 is nothing like what I believe now and if blogging existed back then and I blogged about it people would be very surprised to see the things I believed then compared to what I believe now and would probably question me.

Kristina, do you understand why people are interested in why and how your beliefs have changed? I read back through those threads(You have been a free Jinger member longer than I have! :lol: ) and it really seemed that you were claiming that courtship was the only biblical way to find a spouse and it is strange, reading those threads, and now seeing you say that dating is fine and courtship was just a preference of yours. Your belief about pants was that they showed a woman's private parts, but now you post pictures of yourself wearing pants. You claimed you would never, ever have to work no matter what, but you have seen your brother abandon his pregnant wife and your mother having to go get a job, so it is natural for people here to wonder if these events have changed what you once believed.

Changing beliefs is a natural part of growing up and gaining life experience. The stuff I believed when I was 18/19 is nothing like what I believe now and if blogging existed back then and I blogged about it people would be very surprised to see the things I believed then compared to what I believe now and would probably question me.

I still believe being skirts/dresses only is a conviction. Its one I thought was mine. I really battled and struggled with it for over 3 years, not even Josh knew. I came to the realization that I was dressing that way to please my parents, not God. I didn't want to be looked down on by those I love. Like I said, I still firmly believe it's a conviction, just not mine. If I were to ever truly be convicted of it, I would go back with no issues because after all...I dressed that way for 20 yrs.

I still believe being skirts/dresses only is a conviction. Its one I thought was mine. I really battled and struggled with it for over 3 years, not even Josh knew. I came to the realization that I was dressing that way to please my parents, not God. I didn't want to be looked down on by those I love. Like I said, I still firmly believe it's a conviction, just not mine. If I were to ever truly be convicted of it, I would go back with no issues because after all...I dressed that way for 20 yrs.

I think it is good that you are realizing this. Not because OMG all of us are so much greater, but age usually brings these things to us, we start looking at our ideology and thinking about it. I don't care if you are dresses only or shorts only. But I do think it is important to consider why we think things are standards and why we believe them. I have certainly changed and believe I will continue to change. Its a balance between having the courage of your convictions but also being willing to deeply examine those convictions as time passes.

I'm now completely confused. I also tend to believe Curious over Kristina on the timeline. Well, whatever the problem was, it's solved. Kristina is now back and able to post again.

As others have said, I'm not sure why you need to defend yourself or explain yourself so vociferously here, Kristina. It might be better to stay quiet and let the whole thing die away for lack of interest. You wouldn't want to encourage FJ's so-called "obsession" with you and your family, would you?

I'm now completely confused. I also tend to believe Curious over Kristina on the timeline. Well, whatever the problem was, it's solved. Kristina is now back and able to post again.

As others have said, I'm not sure why you need to defend yourself or explain yourself so vociferously here, Kristina. It might be better to stay quiet and let the whole thing die away for lack of interest. You wouldn't want to encourage FJ's so-called "obsession" with you and your family, would you?

It dies down, temporarily...

I have pictures to prove it took a month to get a response but it keeps telling me the file is too large to post.

Like I said, this is a natural part of life. It is a part of life that many people in strict religious communities are terrified of, but it is completely normal. It is just growing up and discovering what you really believe as opposed to what you parents have told you to believe. Whenever I hear preachers and religious leaders lament about how kids go to college and "lose" their beliefs, so parents should avoid college, I always think "No, they didn't lose their beliefs, they found them." This is what happened with you. You were told that wearing pants would mean you were showing the world your private area, but you grew up and realized that you didn't really believe that. I'm sure there are some people who look at you and think that you have "lost" your beliefs.

Do you still believe that you will never have to work or that your daughters will never have to work or is that something else you have grown out of?

Like I said, this is a natural part of life. It is a part of life that many people in strict religious communities are terrified of, but it is completely normal. It is just growing up and discovering what you really believe as opposed to what you parents have told you to believe. Whenever I hear preachers and religious leaders lament about how kids go to college and "lose" their beliefs, so parents should avoid college, I always think "No, they didn't lose their beliefs, they found them." This is what happened with you. You were told that wearing pants would mean you were showing the world your private area, but you grew up and realized that you didn't really believe that. I'm sure there are some people who look at you and think that you have "lost" your beliefs.

Do you still believe that you will never have to work or that your daughters will never have to work or is that something else you have grown out of?

I've never believed that I would never have to work. I know that if something were to happen to Josh I would have to find work.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic

Archived