IGNORED

Kristina of Keepsakes pregnant and due #4 in March

longskirtlotsakids

Did anyone see the her latest one. It's from her brother. Saying that "he & Jessica were young & it didn't work out". He also said that Jessica did not tell him about the youngests birth till 3 days after & that he met this Tasha person 2 months after he split w/ him wife.

I get he was young when he married Jessica. But marriage is hard work. [bold]Also if they were having problems after child #3 why would have a 4th.[/bold]

Because, Jebus. Time to make da' babies.

How's that whole godly courting marriage thing working out? Hmmm...not well, by the state of this particular family. Apparently, divorce is totally acceptable when you got married and made the babies too young, but wearing pants, using birth control, reading a non KJV bible, and women working are sins against god. (Except when your husband leaves you, again, and you have to live in a garage and pay your own bills). Love, love, love the ways fundies make their religion suit their lives at any given time and in whatever way they choose.

So, Ronnie's marriage failed and that's all excusable because they were young. OK, then. I guess we've been told.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. :? This makes me feel sorry for all of them. This is the poster family for why fundamental Christianity can really mess people up. I hope they learn and grow from this and don't repeat these mistakes with their own children. Clearly being skirts only, KJV only, six inch rule before marriage only is not the recipe for a happy family and I hate that so much pain was needed to show them this.

Oh my. :? This makes me feel sorry for all of them. This is the poster family for why fundamental Christianity can really mess people up. I hope they learn and grow from this and don't repeat these mistakes with their own children. Clearly being skirts only, KJV only, six inch rule before marriage only is not the recipe for a happy family and I hate that so much pain was needed to show them this.

This. All of this. One good thing that come of this is that hopefully their children will not have to endure bullshit courtships and "we were too young" marriages. I truly hope that this whole family can learn and grow from their past mistakes.

What Formergothardite said.

Most of us do not rejoice when Fundie marriages fall apart, however self-righteous we might have found the bride and groom and/or their families about the infallibility of courtship. It is tragic, especially for the children.

All right, Kristina, I do apologize for saying you were lying. The approval system does take much longer these days and your old user name no longer works. Point very much taken.

Mind you, a longer approval time does have a good side for people who want to come here and post in a white hot rage saying things they might think better of later.

We can't stop them posting "tantrums" or angry defenses on their own blogs and drawing the attention of others to what is being said here, however. Ronnie may want to reconsider, or at least proof-read, the message you posted from him on your blog. We are also quite used to people feeling like celebrities if they are speculated about on FJ. It seems that it is almost a Fundie Right of Passage these days to be mentioned here.

That said, I'm glad he is still in contact with and supporting his children. The children should not suffer for mistakes made by their parents, even if their parents were persuaded or galloped into marriage too young. I wish them all the best.

I understand the anger, but really if you have a public blog and Facebook, then people will comment on and criticize what you write. That is just life these days. Also, your mother should be more careful what she tells her friends. It appears that one of them leaked information here about your private lives. That's her (the "friend's")responsibility, not FJ's.

So Josh is just a shy quiet teddy bear who believes in corporal punishment and "training up" a child using disciplinary methods that I detest. I believe that Kristina has documented this herself along with her own adherence to these repulsive practices. I reserve the right to criticize that. If she doesn't want comments on it, then she should stop boasting about it on the internet!

makes me uncomfortable when others do. Kristina's kids are cute.

I agree. If they are boasting about whipping their kids into compliance, they've both lost me.

And I do think those kids are cute -- their boy looks a lot like pictures of my brother at that age, and he grew up to be the super-handsome boy that all the girls swooned for (as I, as a little sister should, rolled my eyes :D ). They just look miserable. If the pictures of your children you are posting for all to see are of them looking so unhappy, is it a sign of something?

But, Kristina, don't tell lies about this blog post being the only way for you to contact FJ. Remember the 9th Commandment!

Kristina has posted at Free Jinger many times in the past. I think her user name was Makestheduggarslookdirty. She posted first to try to explain her beliefs and then, because FJ was rather nice to her, to try to sell us things from her Etsy store.

The name was makestheduggarsdirty. From Yuku (although I warn all that it is pretty boring):

http://makestheduggarsdirty.freejinger.yuku.com/

Maybe she never signed up here after the rapture (not that she couldn't). Maybe she signed up under a different name, is lurking, and doesn't want to out herself.

I'm also not entirely sure what is "low" about mentioning the easily observable fact that Ronnie's new girlfriend tragically lost her newborn child, and that his family was clearly quite emotionally invested in that situation... :think:

If Ronnie's new girlfriend was so important to him and all of his family, you'd think they could spell her name consistently. Is it Tasha or Tashia? He used both.

The name was makestheduggarsdirty. From Yuku (although I warn all that it is pretty boring):

http://makestheduggarsdirty.freejinger.yuku.com/

Maybe she never signed up here after the rapture (not that she couldn't). Maybe she signed up under a different name, is lurking, and doesn't want to out herself.

Ah, thanks for the correct name on yuku and finding the thread. I found Kristina rather dull and predictable too. She had quite a few fans at one point though.

I've already apologized to her for accusing her of lying. I doubt she is lurking but think she probably missed the rapture. She was possibly too busy with the children, or perhaps gave up on arguing her Biblical Truths here, and didn't sign up again.

If Kristina has admitted to receiving a substandard education, and has done nothing to augment it (the "college is unnecessary" mindset), how will she be able to give her kids a decent education?

Apparently her Facebook page is open for comments regardless as to whether or not you are a fan/friend. I am debating posting a response pointing out that expressing negative opinions, speculations, or disagreement is far from bullying and fucking miles away from illegal.

Also, since I was one who called Josh out for looking cruel (with actions to back it up) I kind of want to join the fray. Hold me back, Jingers!

Apparently her Facebook page is open for comments regardless as to whether or not you are a fan/friend. I am debating posting a response pointing out that expressing negative opinions, speculations, or disagreement is far from bullying and fucking miles away from illegal.

Also, since I was one who called Josh out for looking cruel (with actions to back it up) I kind of want to join the fray. Hold me back, Jingers!

Do what you must, but I guarantee they will lock their pages down. It's surprising they haven't already. Are they that dense that they don't realize that a lot of our info (and thereafter criticism/comments) comes from their open PUBLIC FB pages?

Do you really want to be held back?

If so, I'd suggest venting here or waiting until Kristina comes here (if, indeed, her membership is pending) to do your worst. I, personally, don't usually take a pee on Fundie blogs or FBs. This is primarily because, in my experience, I think it only encourages their followers to see them as Persecuted!!!!Eleventy!!!!! and partly because I am way too soft-hearted to piss on their territory and take my frustrations about them out here. That last is definitely my problem. :lol:

I think Kristina may regret her diatribe, and her brother's rant, and take them down. If not -- she's only sent her readers here to read about WTF provoked those meltdowns. Stupid of them really. :mrgreen:

I'd say, do exactly what you feel convicted to do. It's up to you. :)

Even if she regrets it, she'll simply wipe it away as if it never exested and pretend the same. She is just as fully fundie as she's ever been even if her brother is divorced and even if she does wear pants. They have excused it in their brains but nothing has changed.

Ah, thanks for the correct name on yuku and finding the thread. I found Kristina rather dull and predictable too. She had quite a few fans at one point though.

I've already apologized to her for accusing her of lying. I doubt she is lurking but think she probably missed the rapture. She was possibly too busy with the children, or perhaps gave up on arguing her Biblical Truths here, and didn't sign up again.

You're welcome! I would imagine that being buried under responsibilities was a large part of it, as you say.

I just noticed this, on her blog:

P.s. I have tried to get back on Freejinger to explain all of this on there to keep it off my blog, but my previous username no longer works and I have been waiting almost 3 days to be approved. So, that is what brought me to “throwing a tantrum†on my blog.

I guess she is trying to join us here.

I would have sworn I remembered her being here post-Rapture, but have a terrible memory for such things, and, when a search brought up nothing, I assumed I was wrong.

You're welcome! I would imagine that being buried under responsibilities was a large part of it, as you say.

I just noticed this, on her blog:

I guess she is trying to join us here.

I would have sworn I remembered her being here post-Rapture, but have a terrible memory for such things, and, when a search brought up nothing, I assumed I was wrong.

Yep. I saw that bolded bit on her blog too, which is precisely why I apologized and why I am inclined to give Kristina the benefit of the doubt. I was "on hiatus" with FJ myself during the rapture and flubbed (is that a word) my own re-entry. I still can't be bothered to ask Curious to up my post count from my old name on yuku - because, really, who cares. I don't.

I don't think I've seen Kristina here post-rapture. I may also be wrong.

What your sleuthing did prove was how kind, but blunt, FJ was to Kristina back in the day. Treemom: I bow to your wisdom and kind frankness for the 99th time.

I thought her new name here was 3kidsandcounting or some variation of that.

I really don't understand why they don't lock down their FB pages, make all blog info private, close all old blogs and try to weed out the "friends" who would come here to spill the gossip. She has brought more attention to this with all the blog and FB drama. Not that many people seemed to read the thread over in Individuals and Families and it would have been forgotten quickly if she had not drawn attention to it on her FB page.

I feel sorry for her. She's sorely undereducated, and her posts reflect that fact. I mean, think about her response to FJ... slander? Internet bullying? Does she really believe that, under some criminal code, there's an offence of Internet Bullying which criminalizes people writing critical things about her own poorly-considered writing?

I think the "pedophile" thing came from someone (though I'm not 100% sure) saying her husband looked like a creeper or a molester or something...

Hurry hurry, Curious, it's already Friday afternoon!

Whoo Hooo! Fundie Friday! I might just be here for it if it happens before my bedtime. That will be a first. :lol:

1. If Kristina has posted here under 3kidsandcounting, or any other name post-rapture, I withdraw my apology. With prejudice.

2. When will Fundies learn the difference between libel and slander?

3. When will Fundies learn that criticizing their public statements is not slander or libel and not against the law?

4. They can claim to have "top flight" lawyers on retainer, or promise leg-humpers that they will deal with people who criticize or speculate, but they are whistling to the wind. Especially when they fail to understand the differences among slander, libel, and opinion.

And I pity Kristina too. But I'm wondering when she will head off to Alaska.

Oh and they did have WIC and Medicaid which qualifies as welfare in my book. Her and I got into it when her husband was being a bigot and fj called her out on it and then she called fj out on her fb and I pointed out her fucked up thinking.

The whole time saying I am glad they had government help because I think it is less expensive than not doing so, children shouldn't suffer because their parents suck, and I believe everyone has a right to eat and have healthcare. But she actually doesn't think those things and was a hypocrite.

This is my favorite kristina thread.

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/1676#.U-61LmyCOSM

Not just because of the Kreative spelling and KkK but she came to a forum that snarked on her about this. And didn't she come and hawk some MLM shit as well another time?

She got some good advice. I wonder what happened to the crocheting? It sounds like she was good!

I am restraining myself. Besides, I'm too busy schooling people on Facebook about institutional and structural racism.

Kristina, you can wait. :-)

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic

Archived