IGNORED

WTF is lori Alexander talking about?

Wait...Jews and the Bubonic plague :evil-eye: Did I miss something? :think:

Also, once again, Polio is believed to have started due to improved sanitation, not from lack thereof.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait...Jews and the Bubonic plague :evil-eye: Did I miss something? :think:

Also, once again, Polio is believed to have started due to improved sanitation, not from lack thereof.

The Jews were tortured and murdered during the plague. I'm not sure how that translates into anti-vax. Or is she suggesting that we torture and murder people today whenever there's an outbreak of something?

If it wasn't for vaccination small pox would still be around. Those awful vaccines have kept the world free of small pox since the 1970s.

The Jews were tortured and murdered during the plague. I'm not sure how that translates into anti-vax. Or is she suggesting that we torture and murder people today whenever there's an outbreak of something?

Yeah, but what's that to do with the sanitation? Were they someone super sanitary or something

This came after her claiming that Jews died at lower rates than Christians during the Black Death because they followed religious practices that happened to be more sanitary.

I LOL'd HARD when she said her friends son roasts his own chicken and linked to her moist recipe. It's stuff like that that gives me pause for a second and makes me wonder if Lori is totally fake.

I am not going to be publishing all of your comments who vehemently disagree with me about vaccinations. I have studied it for many years from reliable sources and have made intelligent decisions concerning it. Here is a great blog that writes about vaccinations and has many studies to back up her writings.

Translation: I have no idea what the fuck you people are talking about, so I am deleting your comments. I have a vast amount of medical knowledge from the hours I have spent studying the blogs of other like minded idiots. Sure you can toss out your peer reviewed studies, but BLOG.

Translation: I have no idea what the fuck you people are talking about, so I am deleting your comments. I have a vast amount of medical knowledge from the hours I have spent studying the blogs of other like minded idiots. Sure you can toss out your peer reviewed studies, but BLOG.

I posted a very respectful comment that included links to vaccines and told her that I had all my vaccines. I said they were not the enemy. Other things in this world are the enemy. However, my comment was not to her anyone, but to another comment. To delete was rude because I did vehemetly disagree. Besides, I also have done much research. Likely far more than Lori. Lori has said she can't understand a lot of things. She's not very bright, so I believe she just follows what her crowd tells her to follow. I don't believe that woman has a single independent thought in her body.

Bit no, I don't respect anyone's right to not vaccinate. Not doing so puts the public's health at risk. That's why it is critical to get vaccinated if you do not have any medical reason to not do so. Fuck you, Lori, that is all.

I am definitely on the crunchy side when it comes to parenting and health, but Lori, Dr. Mercola is NOT a reliable source. I hope your kids have at least taken the time to do their own research and get their vaccinations now.

Is that something you should be talking about in public :shock:

We talk about Lori's Frigging Blog a lot.

This came after her claiming that Jews died at lower rates than Christians during the Black Death because they followed religious practices that happened to be more sanitary.

Hmm, my historical understanding...which we all know is nowhere near as great as Lori's understanding...is that Jews were the ones blamed for the bubonic plague and many were tortured and killed to get a confession that they poisoned the wells.

From today's post:

I don't suppose that those diseases might be much less prevalent because people are...oh I don't know...VACCINATING their little germ machines so diseases have no where to spread to and were essentially eradicated until people like Lori came into the picture?

That's probably a crazy idea though, right?

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Lori's writing makes my head hurt. It absolutely blows my mind that she somehow completed a degree and worked as a school teacher, and she has done her children a great disservice by home schooling them.

Apart from often simply using the wrong word or using a word totally incorrectly, she doesn't appear to understand the most basic principles of grammar and sentence construction.

I don't usually comment often, but I like to read the threads and stay abreast of the conversations. I generally just google Lori's name and free jinger to find the latest conversation.

I said all that to say, I stumbled across this woman's blog this morning. She claims to be one those couples that Lori and Ken wisely counseled. However, this lady claimes that her husband intends to marry their daughter off at 13. Some commenters told her that's illegal, and she said that her husband will now wait until the daughter turns 16 to force her to marry. It's some real sickening Debi Pearl stuff. I really wish child protective services could get involved in situations like this, but it's hard when brain washing is involved. A lot of Americans are not aware of this type of thing happening in America. It's like this girl is living in a 3 world country right here on American soil.

http://zedicy542.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-fraud.html

proverbial1, that's a satirical site, thank God. We've discussed it here often.

I don't suppose that those diseases might be much less prevalent because people are...oh I don't know...VACCINATING their little germ machines so diseases have no where to spread to and were essentially eradicated until people like Lori came into the picture?

That's probably a crazy idea though, right?

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Lori:

"Doctors don't know everything"

Thank god, Lori does......

Of course doctors don't know everything-nobody in the world does, and there are new advances in the medical world constantly, as there is so much more still to learn. But still, Lori and the average person talking about what random fruit or vegetable suddenly is the miracle cure to every disease in the world and will probably make you immortal (despite the fact that most people eat vegetables and fruit and somehow still get sick) or what thing that is meant to be good for you is actually trying to kill you, knows way less than the doctors do.

I would rather listen to someone who spent years in school studying the human body than some random person ranting on the internet, who probably couldn't identify half the parts of the human body and couldn't tell the difference between a scientific theory and a guess someone pulled out of their ass.

If they want to insist that some random person on the internet knows more about medicine than an actual doctor, why did Lori see a doctor for her brain tumour, instead of just asking a random person on the street who has internet access to do brain surgery and giving him a saw.

Andersons, hello.

Lori, honey, you're just not that bright. As they say here in the South: Bless your heart.

I posted a very respectful comment that included links to vaccines and told her that I had all my vaccines. I said they were not the enemy. Other things in this world are the enemy. However, my comment was not to her anyone, but to another comment. To delete was rude because I did vehemetly disagree. Besides, I also have done much research. Likely far more than Lori. Lori has said she can't understand a lot of things. She's not very bright, so I believe she just follows what her crowd tells her to follow. I don't believe that woman has a single independent thought in her body.

Bit no, I don't respect anyone's right to not vaccinate. Not doing so puts the public's health at risk. That's why it is critical to get vaccinated if you do not have any medical reason to not do so. Fuck you, Lori, that is all.

I totally agree with the bolded part. Lori is an idiot and she probably doesn't think about people and children with weakened immune systems due to ongoing health problems, transplants, chemo, and other medical treatments.

I had decided I would rather live in a little trailer and be able to stay home with my children than work outside the home allowing someone else to raise my children.

Except I didn't. Because money...Ken haz it. And the kids? Yeah, I had a nanny (you wouldn't believe how many hours a day she held my kid so she wouldn't have to listen to her crying). But I wasn't going to work outside the home while she raised them, because shhhhh.... hole in my diaphragm ;)

Oh yes lori, the only thing my salary pays for is eating out and vacations. The money I make at my job absolutely does not pay for rent, electricity, vehicles, gas, food...nope. Just luxuries.

The “only dirty people need vaccinations†is similar to the newish (to me) If you get sick God is trying to convict you of a sin… and you know what it is—which is similar to “a good diet keeps a person from getting sick†which, while somewhat true, isn’t the whole thing. It is the health vs illness version of slut shaming… sick shaming.

I view it as almost a talisman/way of whistling in the dark to tell ourselves that we are good so nothing will hurt us.

But, based on what lori tells us about her life and choices, big salads give people parasites and possibly brain tumors. Ken admits a worse diet, but is healthier. QED, Ken’s diet was superior to Lorri’s.

Or, she was dirty in her prep and got the parasites…. Or they were in the vitamins she was buying from who knows what source.

OR, Lorri is being punished by God for her sins, which may include not being obedient OR may include teaching the Bible in a way God doesn’t like.

She should think on these things.

Haha did kens own aunt try to call them out for their submission bullshit in the comments on today's post?

Haha did kens own aunt try to call them out for their submission bullshit in the comments on today's post?

Aunt Genny does that a lot. I think she enjoys poking at them a bit. :lol:

That's the best :lol:

I love Aunt Genny! She stays on Lori's case :D I believe she is Lori's Aunt (not Ken's) which makes it all the better!

Archived