IGNORED

WTF is lori Alexander talking about?

Men are happy because righty tighty lefty loosey. And not wearing a shirt at the water park.

Someone upped her pain meds.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was equally insulting to men and women. Men are idiots who play with toys all their lives can't figure out how to divide up a bill and women are idiots who have to have a million shoes and can't remember how to turn a nut on a bolt. I think she thought this was funny. :?

Men also don't know what children are and don't interact with them and if forced to deal with them doesn't know what to do.

Wow...it would be so easy to refute all of those.

One that jumped out of me was the shoe thing. My husband had an unfortunate experience with defective steel toed boots, bought and required by his employer, cutting his foot. If she thinks a blister from a pair of heels is bad, she should have seen that. (And then there is the matter of women working there and wearing the same kind of boots).

And she needs to chill out. Chocolate is just a snack; women can play with toys, too, and get over yourself and wear a pair of shorts.

"Your last name stays put."

"Car mechanics tell you the truth."

"Same work, more pay."

"People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them."

"You only have to shave your face and neck."

These aren't humorous observations on the differences between men and women. This is a list of how sexism manifests in everyday life, and a non-moron would question why any of this is still occurring.

Yeah, the whole is very WTF. But she is generalizing all men and she has done this before in the past.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

That's very interesting Lori. I wonder my father and brother spend several hours shopping for Christmas presents every year. Lori, I hope you realize that not all men aren't last minute shoppers and they like to put a lot of thought into their gifts. I'm guessing that Ken buys his Christmas presents at the last minute, so Lori assumes all men do that.

The hysterical thing is that most of those things describe me!!!!!! Last I looked I was a girl...well...that's what my husband says :lol:

*WTF is Lori Alexander talking about?*

Isn't this question a repeat of every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday? :think:

My response on Lori's blog that will of course be deleted.

"Lori, I know many women who are first in line to defend their country, they are called soldiers.

I know many women who are police officers and fire fighters defending the community.

And all the women I know don't think twice about having to provide for their families until they die.

I just thought I would point that out, since those are not differences between men and women"

Her article is bat shit insane. She basically wrote out why feminism is important but is either too close-minded or stupid to understand.

OK, you made me look.

She was just quoting an anonymous email she got.... she's moved from relying on reposting other bloggers blog entries to posting email jokes forwarded a hundred times.

Had I known that was a technique, my blog might get posted too more often.

She doesn't know. She never knows. She just prattles on and on and on and little to none of it ever makes sense. I say a little because even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Oh, she's just "borrowing" content as usual. She didn't actually write it, and the "anonymous letter writer" didn't, either. It's an old joke.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. {No, really??? Why is woman's underwear soooo much more???}

I was thinking just the opposite this past weekend. I was out buying my husband new underwear and it was 4 pairs in a pack for $28.00 at JC Penny. It was that pretty much everywhere I went along with the sale of buy 1 get 1 50% off. I bought it at JC Penny's and was able to stack a $10.00 coupon as well.

Victoria's Secret normally has 5 pairs for $26.00 or $3.99 pair during their semi-annual sale.

I was wondering why mens underwear was so damn expensive.

I was thinking just the opposite this past weekend. I was out buying my husband new underwear and it was 4 pairs in a pack for $28.00 at JC Penny. It was that pretty much everywhere I went along with the sale of buy 1 get 1 50% off. I bought it at JC Penny's and was able to stack a $10.00 coupon as well.

Victoria's Secret normally has 5 pairs for $26.00 or $3.99 pair during their semi-annual sale.

I was wondering why mens underwear was so damn expensive.

Noticed that too but i was too embarrassed to post about it on her page. :laughing-rolling:

Even at Walmart it's that way.

Noticed that too but i was too embarrassed to post about it on her page. :laughing-rolling:

Even at Walmart it's that way.

Well in all fairness unless a guys wearing some really skimpy underwear there's significantly more material in each pair. I usually wear boxer briefs and there's a ton more there than the typical women's underwear from Victoria's Secret so I don't mind paying more. But that's just my experience I guess.

More duggar fan mail over at lori's today

ETA I have to wonder if she's getting her duggar news and pictures from her reading over here lol

More duggar fan mail over at lori's today

ETA I have to wonder if she's getting her duggar news and pictures from her reading over here lol

Someone dared to tell her the only thing odd about the Duggars is the size of their family. She deleted it.

Someone dared to tell her the only thing odd about the Duggars is the size of their family. She deleted it.

It's so odd that a woman her age is such a fan of them but is blind to the fact that she herself doesn't fit into the duggars view of Christian woman. She can't wear a skirt for longer than an afternoon, she used birth control, and spent 20 years trying to manage her marriage instead of submitting. Most people start seeing how their lives differ from the people they see on tv around 13, Loris still stuck there fantasizing about them all being friends with her.

She obviously hasn't twigged to Ashleigh's blog being snark yet. Ashleigh's comment on the Duggar marriage post seems to have passed muster (for now):

Oh my goodness! How the Duggar Family inspires me! I wish for our family to be more like them (although not quite so worldly) I am excited for Jill and Derick's wedding. He seems like a nice Christian boy (although I can't imagine being a mascot at a college is very modest) and I wish him and Jill the best!

My own daughter, Nataleigh, is betrothed to a young man named Joseph. We just adore him and his family and can't wait for their marriage!

Nataleigh is eight, Joseph is ten. :lol:

Ashleigh has to be at least a reader here if not a member. She brings up way to much of the stuff we regularly make fun of

She probably doesn't pay attention and thinks its a regular normal SAHM. I'm surprised she let it through with the part about their family being less worldly than the Duggars, and how being a mascot at a college isn't very modest.

I doubt she reads the blog. If she did, and she thinks its real, I would have to laugh at her.

Mbe Derick wasn't actually the Pistol Pete that went to the cheer competitions. ...or mbe he was :wicked laugh:

I think they have more than one Pete at a time. Performing as Pete at every game would be exhausting for even a hard-core sports fan.

That head weighs close to 50 lbs.

Archived