IGNORED

WTF is lori Alexander talking about?

Mbe Derick wasn't actually the Pistol Pete that went to the cheer competitions. ...or mbe he was :wicked laugh:

I think they have more than one Pete at a time. Performing as Pete at every game would be exhausting for even a hard-core sports fan.

That head weighs close to 50 lbs.

In the interview that was linked a ways back, Derick said there were two Petes that shared the duties. Sometimes they alternated events (public events, not games) and I think he said that at the games they alternated quarters.

Also, in the snarkblogs, I thought Nataleigh's "betrothed" was Joshua, not Joseph… Not sure if "Ashleigh" is trying to be thought real or is pure snark, but :lol: either way!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so odd that a woman her age is such a fan of them but is blind to the fact that she herself doesn't fit into the duggars view of Christian woman. She can't wear a skirt for longer than an afternoon, she used birth control, and spent 20 years trying to manage her marriage instead of submitting. Most people start seeing how their lives differ from the people they see on tv around 13, Loris still stuck there fantasizing about them all being friends with her.

I agree Lori is blind about the Duggars' view of a Christian woman. She seems pretty blind about other things regarding the Duggars. The Duggars would be against Lori's daughter being a former ballet dancer. They would hate that Lori and Ken watch TV and dance. I also don't think Lori could deal being in household with 10 plus kids. Lori has said before about how the Duggar kids are "well behaved". Let her spend time with the Howler Monkeys.

I agree Lori is blind about the Duggars' view of a Christian woman. She seems pretty blind about other things regarding the Duggars. The Duggars would be against Lori's daughter being a former ballet dancer. They would hate that Lori and Ken watch TV and dance. I also don't think Lori could deal being in household with 10 plus kids. Lori has said before about how the Duggar kids are "well behaved". Let her spend time with the Howler Monkeys.

Well, to be fair, neither can Michelle ;)

Ashleigh has to be at least a reader here if not a member. She brings up way to much of the stuff we regularly make fun of

A comment to Ashleigh:

How very exciting for you all Ashleigh, how old is your daughter? I started my Glory Box when I was 15 by the time we where married we had everything to start married life together.

Has your daughter started her Glory Box?

I dissolved into giggles. WTH is a glory box? Is that like a hope chest? It sounds so dirty.

A comment to Ashleigh:

I dissolved into giggles. WTH is a glory box? Is that like a hope chest? It sounds so dirty.

Haha I did the same thing. I've got some jokes on the glory box but some how they all just seem to crude to post annonomusly online to complete strangers lol.

what the heck kind of weird term is that? :lol: i grew up fundie and never heard a hope chest called that. GLORY????

yeah, no way.

These moms are setting girls up for major disappointment if some crocheted crap, homemade baby clothes that are going to get squirty-poo'd on and a few pots and pans that will sit around crusted up needing to be washed eventually is "glory". :laughing-rolling: yeah, no.

***eta i have a little bit of bitterness left over from being in a group of girls who had too many unrealistic ideas of what married life actually is like.

A comment to Ashleigh:

Damnit ken and Lori caught on, there won't be anymore Ashleigh comments over there lol

Ohhh and apparently Loris now a doomsday prepper, can't say I'm surprised waiting for horrible things to happen seems to be in par with her outlook

Damnit ken and Lori caught on, there won't be anymore Ashleigh comments over there lol

Damn! BOO!!!!!!! BOO!!!! LORI ALEXANDER SUCKS!!! lol

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

I just read this sentence on one of the blogs I read, "I have a friend who believes war is coming. Hunger. Illness. Suffering unlike anything we've seen."

Well the friend of an unnamed blogger sounds like a very credible source.

Damn! BOO!!!!!!! BOO!!!! LORI ALEXANDER SUCKS!!! lol

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

Damn kens got his panties in a bunch over her blog haha

The best ending to that mini drama would be to find out that "Ashleigh" was really one of Ken and Lori's daughters.

*WTF is Lori Alexander talking about?*

Isn't this question a repeat of every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday? :think:

Really. The fact that I read the thread title and thought "well, that's generic" says a lot about Lori.

Oh, and Glory Box? No offense to NZers, but my mind went here:

[bBvideo 560,340:o4uwohvn]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABrSYqiqvzc&feature=kp[/bBvideo]

Lori's tude made me want to hulk smash her nasty little face this morning. "I guess women just don't care about their families anymore." Ewwwww, you privileged judgmental little bitch.

More WTF Lori (from FB):

Lori's advice to a wife whose husband doesn't want to control her:

Tell him you are happy to be controlled by him!

Lori:

Your husband is allowed to have the last word and always be right. He's the head of the home and will be the one held responsible for how he led his family, not you.

Lori's tude made me want to hulk smash her nasty little face this morning. "I guess women just don't care about their families anymore." Ewwwww, you privileged judgmental little bitch.

Yeah, if I didn't care for my family, I'd quit working right this minute...and try to survive on my husband's shitty little disability check. Fuck you Lori.

Shit lori is pulling the "if you don't like my opinion, take it up with god" card. Ick.

Nobody's buying it, though. Here's a reply to that from one of her readers:

Your position is understood, yet I (Lance) feel your position leaves room for error. In regards to leading the family, yes, the man is the leader and makes the final decisions, takes responsibility, etc. But in regards to sinful choices, the woman must submit to a higher authority, the Lord Himself, without fear and in a godly attitude (too many Biblical examples to list here). Submission that causes the one who submits to sin, is not godly submission, but approval to sin and participation in sin. We are never to submit to sin, but to stand for righteousness.

You must include this disclaimer into this submission discussion or you are the one that is in disagreement with the Lord. There is a time when "we must obey God rather than men". It is false teaching to teach unquestioned obedience to any earthly authority that nullifies the submitter's conscience and their own relationship with the Lord.

"Always Learning" maybe you should consider another point of view and continue to be always learning and not "always learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth"...

This is coming from a man. It will be interesting to see if she responds to a man teaching HER. :lol:

I have lived in Southern California my whole life. No one that I know wears only dresses. Many Christian women feel very comfortable in a bikini and short shorts. Our pastors wear jeans when they preach and sometimes just t-shirts!

Remind me to NOT go to her church if I am ever in Southern California.

Nobody's buying it, though. Here's a reply to that from one of her readers:

Your position is understood, yet I (Lance) feel your position leaves room for error. In regards to leading the family, yes, the man is the leader and makes the final decisions, takes responsibility, etc. But in regards to sinful choices, the woman must submit to a higher authority, the Lord Himself, without fear and in a godly attitude (too many Biblical examples to list here). Submission that causes the one who submits to sin, is not godly submission, but approval to sin and participation in sin. We are never to submit to sin, but to stand for righteousness.

You must include this disclaimer into this submission discussion or you are the one that is in disagreement with the Lord. There is a time when "we must obey God rather than men". It is false teaching to teach unquestioned obedience to any earthly authority that nullifies the submitter's conscience and their own relationship with the Lord.

"Always Learning" maybe you should consider another point of view and continue to be always learning and not "always learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth"...

This is coming from a man. It will be interesting to see if she responds to a man teaching HER. :lol:

I cant find it. Did she delete it?

It's still there; it's on her Always Learning Facebook page, under the post that starts out, 'Your husband is allowed to have the last word and always be right.' (now that's one of the dumbest sentences I've ever typed out! :roll: LOL)

Remind me to NOT go to her church if I am ever in Southern California.

:lol:

DN0yYHb.jpg

Archived