IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

Please. One of Dougie's boys? I'm guessing boobies hold no interest for him. Now, a scrotum, maybe.

Well, I figured he was a hired stunt man. :D

So, I know what Doug is going to dress up as for Halloween...

*warning* :!: is a tiny bit gross, feminine hygiene related... you have been warned! lol!

2e9407dca616d191fc.jpg

Gross but funny

You know with his love for dressing in period costumes someone should suggest he dress up as James I, Edward II or Richard the Lionhearted. I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to dress as James I since he had the King James Bible they love so much written.

You know with his love for dressing in period costumes someone should suggest he dress up as James I, Edward II or Richard the Lionhearted. I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to dress as James I since he had the King James Bible they love so much written.

But this IS a "Period" costume! (from above - same warning applies)

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/Amazon_Hippy/2e9407dca616d191fc.jpg

Gross but funny

No remember he doesn't celebrate the ebul Halloween this is his anti-birth control costume. He tells all the Vision Forum helpmeets that if they use the pill one day they'll go to change their pad and there'll be the face of an aborted baby that came loose from the lining of their graveyard for dead embryos staring back at them from their Kotex pad.

Well done ladies!!

Does it seem like Dougie is posting less pics these days?

I think the material is there, its just harder to find.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Tsk Tsk Dougie, we will find your toolish pics!

No remember he doesn't celebrate the ebul Halloween this is his anti-birth control costume. He tells all the Vision Forum helpmeets that if they use the pill one day they'll go to change their pad and there'll be the face of an aborted baby that came loose from the lining of their graveyard for dead embryos staring back at them from their Kotex pad.

Except he would never never have a female intern....

Speaking of which, Kim from LiaS posts often about how much her girls like going to work with Daddy. She has a lot of teenage girls - it's gotta be for the interns and hottie Phillips boy. I can't see why else teenage girls would want to watch Perry manage a warehouse, even patriarchal Daddy worshipping VF daughters like the Coghlan girls.