IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

Aw, thanks.

I was telling my mother about how much I appreciate the humor on FJ today, and told her some Vo'Y tales. But, before I even got to describing your humor, when I told her Data was your avatar, she knew we were kindred souls!

Aw, thanks. I'm glad to know someone appreciates my humor.

thoughtful, I'd love to see him try. Much of the past involved actual hard work, and lacked the interwebz, so he wouldn't be able to get the instant adulation vital to his survival.

I'd like to stuff Dougie into a time machine set for 1349 England. One way. Let's see how his manhood puts up with the Black Death.

I'd like to stuff Dougie into a time machine set for 1349 England. One way. Let's see how his manhood puts up with the Black Death.

He'd probably dress up like this:

5kino9.jpg

He'd probably dress up like this:

5kino9.jpg

As far as I'm aware those costumes weren't used during the Black Death, just during the 17th c. plague attacks (particularly the 1665 London plague). I learned about the latter at school - it's a very popular topic at primary/secondary school when studying Stuart history - and I studied the Black Death at university. A fascinating though gruesome topic. I agree with Mirele, I certainly can't see Dougie's precious manliness being much in evidence during an attack of bubonic plague! :lol:

tDnw7.jpg

Pic was from here, BTW:

bontragersingers.blogspot.com/2008/04/vision-forum-fatherdaughter-retreat.html

As far as I'm aware those costumes weren't used during the Black Death, just during the 17th c. plague attacks (particularly the 1665 London plague). I learned about the latter at school - it's a very popular topic at primary/secondary school when studying Stuart history - and I studied the Black Death at university. A fascinating though gruesome topic. I agree with Mirele, I certainly can't see Dougie's precious manliness being much in evidence during an attack of bubonic plague! :lol:

Reminded me of Jeepers Creepers, for some reason.

2211082-jeeps.jpg

tDnw7.jpg

Pic was from here, BTW:

A hat on? Indoors? Pimp daddy Doug?

tDnw7.jpg

Pic was from here, BTW:

Why do some fundies inflict the most horrible outfits on their pre-pubescent girls and then let their older daughters look like they're of this century? It's just such a weird contrast.

tDnw7.jpg

Pic was from here, BTW:

Dougie needs a floral tie to really match, though.

tDnw7.jpg

Pic was from here, BTW:

Dougie needs a floral tie to really match, though.

(Beautiful LOL Doug)

Dougie is a tool.

As far as I'm aware those costumes weren't used during the Black Death, just during the 17th c. plague attacks (particularly the 1665 London plague). I learned about the latter at school - it's a very popular topic at primary/secondary school when studying Stuart history - and I studied the Black Death at university. A fascinating though gruesome topic. I agree with Mirele, I certainly can't see Dougie's precious manliness being much in evidence during an attack of bubonic plague!

Triplet, I just found out recently that there are different plagues from different times. I've done several school reports on them, you'd think I'd have figured that out by now!

I will try to retrain my brain to not associate that costume with the Plague from the 1340's, but since I won't be using plumbing line to do so, it probably won't work. :) Thanks for setting me straight, though! :)

I would like to see a picture of Doug with the caption "So deep in the closet he's finding Christmas presents". Just sayin'. :)

I swear to God, the best LOLDOUGs are the ones he writes himself:

From his blog:

Father and Son Mountain Rendezvous: On Hazardous Journeys and the Manly Arts

Any guess on what he considers a "manly art"? From what I can gather it means playing dress-up.

I swear to God, the best LOLDOUGs are the ones he writes himself:

From his blog:

Any guess on what he considers a "manly art"? From what I can gather it means playing dress-up.

"Swordplay"?

You read that any way you want to.

262bhw7.jpg

2ushr2p.jpg

I love Bender.

And for Emmyfair (with apologies to Data):

5ue9f4.jpg

:D

Yay!! Thank you so much, you're my favorite one for the day!

<>

Caption needed here.

I find this picture really sad. I think she looks scared of him.

No way in hell he's stealing my getup. :lol:

Why do some fundies inflict the most horrible outfits on their pre-pubescent girls and then let their older daughters look like they're of this century? It's just such a weird contrast.

Only the younger girls are Dougie's. The older two are from the Bontrager Family Singers