IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

Only the younger girls are Dougie's. The older two are from the Bontrager Family Singers

That makes sense. And here I thought Dougie made boys dress stupidly...

ETA Doug Phillips is a tool.

That makes sense. And here I thought Dougie made boys dress stupidly...

ETA Doug Phillips is a tool.

Love how he's making them carry their teacups round for no apparent reason.

I don't think the girl in pink at the back is his or a Bontrager. Not sure where she fits in.

RGi8r.jpg

DIS20.jpg

You know, this caption made me think. These girls\women (and boys\men) are taught that sexual feelings are bad and evil and disgusting....and of course, masturbation as a way to make yourself feel good, and to discover what you like both mentally and physically is right out. :naughty:

So do any of these people actually know what being 'in the mood' feels like? Especially the women, for whom being in the mood is a matter of being in physical pain or not!

I don't think they do.

That is incredibly sad.

You know, this caption made me think. These girls\women (and boys\men) are taught that sexual feelings are bad and evil and disgusting....and of course, masturbation as a way to make yourself feel good, and to discover what you like both mentally and physically is right out. :naughty:

So do any of these people actually know what being 'in the mood' feels like? Especially the women, for whom being in the mood is a matter of being in physical pain or not!

I don't think they do.

That is incredibly sad.

Maybe the guys do, but if you asked one of the women what she thought it meant when her husband asked her that, she'd just say "feeling relaxed and compliant". Which isn't to say sex must be terrible for all fundy women, but all they can do for themselves is lie back and hope they're one of the lucky few for whom (probably brief) missionary vaginal sex is satisfying.

Maybe the guys do, but if you asked one of the women what she thought it meant when her husband asked her that, she'd just say "feeling relaxed and compliant". Which isn't to say sex must be terrible for all fundy women, but all they can do for themselves is lie back and hope they're one of the lucky few for whom (probably brief) missionary vaginal sex is satisfying.

I still find that sad. But maybe that is just my own internal monologue speaking, lol.

• 3 months later...

So, I know what Doug is going to dress up as for Halloween...

*warning* :!: is a tiny bit gross, feminine hygiene related... you have been warned! lol!

2e9407dca616d191fc.jpg

Dedicated to the Wonderful partnership that is Doug and Steve:

141067dca6161c10251.jpg

8c8137dca616304382.jpg

4e41c7dca616102f21.jpg

OMG I love you!!

2mq86ms.png

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Peter Bradrick is a twat.

Kirk Cameron is a douche.

2mq86ms.png

:lol: :clap:

When I captioned this pic, I was totally focused on her expression -- didn't even notice where his arm disappears at the bottom of the pic.

Very good.

Thanks. :) I think that would be pretty much my expression if someone were doing what I assumed he was doing. Well, maybe my eyes would be open a *bit* wider.

Love how he's making them carry their teacups round for no apparent reason.

I don't think the girl in pink at the back is his or a Bontrager. Not sure where she fits in.

Isn't that Liberty Phillips?

Isn't that Liberty Phillips?

I'm pretty sure that's Liberty Phillips. She does look a bit left out.

ExoticFamiliarity, I love your sense of humour ;) I about died laughing there...

Do the interns scrounge about looking for events with -ennials to celebrate?

Interns who find a new -ennial are permitted to play hide and seek with Doug Phillip's (is a tool) anaconda.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't post here any more for a variety of reasons, but having seen this a month or two ago and not wanting to say anything, it looks like AthenaC posted something that seems quite prophetic in light of the recent happenings here at FJ over one of her old, deleted photos on the first page of this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

owvkVxu.jpg

For the next one, I considered "Didn't I meet you on Fire Island last summer?" and "Where did you get that hat? I've got to have one like it!" but ended up with:

5IL5Kcw.jpg