IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

Is Dougie issuing me a challenge here?

2mw9u28.png

It's only showing up on his blog. You are totally free to share his URL if you're buying stuff.

Sounds like a #hazardousjourneys to me.........................

(had to have something to keep me busy during the outage)

Oh Jesus, did one of the interns think this up? This has got to be one of the silliest things I've ever seen on a website! :clap:

Funny, I saw that warning on another, completely unrelated site today. I had never seen anything like it before, and thought it was very weird.

Using my buddy Google, it looks like this may have something to do with the FB app or plugin: http://productforums.google.com/forum/# ... s7CfaqTgpU and http://www.ollengg.com/2013/03/security ... above.html.

Guess the interns are too busy refreshing FJ to notice that somebody's personal blog needs a little maintenance.

Still, this doesn't change the basic fact that Doug Phillips Is A Tool.

Aaaaand it's now fixed - less than hour after I post URLs to online discussions of this phenomenon.

Hi, interns! :greetings-wavingyellow::greetings-wavingblue::greetings-wavingyellow::greetings-wavingblue:

Supreme Court DOMA Doug Phillips Is A Tool California Prop 8

ETA: Typed too soon - it just showed up again. Guess we know now that interns do sleep!

2rqn9c6.png

PS: sorry for the hard to read text. I am not a photoshopper. It's rude and crude, but those rocks are hard to post over. I wanted to make the text pink, but then it was completely illegible. :)

***Edited to add, "Doug Phillips is a tool!"

Sing it loud, sing it proud: Doug Phillips is a tool.

(Hi interns, the most hazadous journey you'll ever go on will be finding yourself alone in a darkened room with Doug Phillips is a tool. Try and wrap your minds around it.))

Because this one appears to have slipped in the Google rankings.

nyiit.jpg

Doug Phillips of Vision Forum is a tool.

Prop 8 Supreme Court Doug Phillips is a Tool Gay Marriage Vision Forum

Doug Phillips is a tool has been really quiet recently. No pics of him at the "daddy daughter tea", he's allowing guest posters on his sooper sekret blog, no new ramblings or adventures... I wonder whats up!

Doug Phillips is a tool has been really quiet recently. No pics of him at the "daddy daughter tea", he's allowing guest posters on his sooper sekret blog, no new ramblings or adventures... I wonder whats up!

I was trolling his Vidmeo site. He had some new ones up with two of his daughters. Looks like they are off somewhere filming so new thing to shill to his ilk so he can make some more money. They were not even at the Father-Daughter retreat, I guess at this point even he realizes it is a snoozefest.

DOMA Doug Phillips is a tool. Prop 8 Doug Phillips is a tool. Jenna Wolfe Doug Phillips is a tool. Red Equal sign Doug Phillips is a tool. Red Equal Sign Doug Phillips is a tool. Marriage Equality Doug Phillips is a tool. Supreme Court Doug Phillips is a tool.

That is all.

Speaking of DOMA, how is it that Doug Phillips is a tool and Josh Duggar is a douche who wants to work for a hate group hasnt posted ANYTHING requesting prayers for The Court?

Speaking of DOMA, how is it that Doug Phillips is a tool and Josh Duggar is a douche who wants to work for a hate group hasnt posted ANYTHING requesting prayers for The Court?

I'm waiting for the poll.

That's a good point. With DOMA and Prop 8 discussions in the Supreme Court, why are there not prayers posted on by Doug Phillips is a tool or Josh Duggar is a douche? Thanks for bringing that up. Anyone here at FJ have any idea why Doug Phillips is a tool or Josh Duggar is a douche have not done so?

Well, since Dougie is clearly depriving us of material, I say we create some more.

Here is a pic, lets see how many LOL's we can get.

LOL Away my fellow snarkers!!

24e7y48.png

Doug Phillips is a tool. Why do the girls at the retreat have to be wearing stupid things on their heads? I'm pretty sure they didn't have royal wedding-esque headgear in whatever era Doug Phillips is a tool thinks he's re-enacting. That said, if someone can photoshop one of those fascinators onto Doug Phillips is a tool's head....

Sigh...he keeps talking about being "at the end of the world" and I keep hoping he'll make a wrong step. Joking, of course.