IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

My friends, I give you some selected quotes from Dougie's blog post today:

Rise Up O Men of God

Jeff Horn, who played the part of Archibald Butt at Titanic 100, gave helpful commentary on bold manhood

principles of sacrificial manhood

If you please excuse me, I have a google image search to run.

Oh wow... Horn, butt, bold manhood... Thank you, interns!

Thanks for the new material Interns!! Now can we please get some new pics up. Pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top!!

post-76-14451997803402_thumb.jpg

A sign that I spend far too much time on FJ:

Our local paper publishes a re-cap of articles from various nationally-distributed magazines. I read "VF" as "Vision Forum"; it took a couple of minutes for my brain to register that it actually meant Vanity Fair. Yes, it was before I'd had coffee but this would never have occurred to me before. Now I'll never be able to read VF without having a mental image of Doug Phillips (who is a tool) in a white linen suit and a festive, yet manly, hat.

Damn you, Free Jinger!

A sign that I spend far too much time on FJ:

Our local paper publishes a re-cap of articles from various nationally-distributed magazines. I read "VF" as "Vision Forum"; it took a couple of minutes for my brain to register that it actually meant Vanity Fair. Yes, it was before I'd had coffee but this would never have occurred to me before. Now I'll never be able to read VF without having a mental image of Doug Phillips (who is a tool) in a white linen suit and a festive, yet manly, hat.

Damn you, Free Jinger!

I swear to god, somewhere there is a pic of him in a white linen suit and styling hat. I can not find it. grrrr. I will keep looking.

So, I know I've been slacking a bit in my "Doug Phillips is a Tool" campaign, my real-life pay the bills job keeps getting in the way of my true calling. However, whilst looking for a pic of Dougie, I was pleasantly amused by this:

n2gyoo.jpg

I swear to god, somewhere there is a pic of him in a white linen suit and styling hat. I can not find it. grrrr. I will keep looking.

You aren't thinking of Bwana Matt Chancey with his black-skinned, gun-toting bodyguard-types, are you?

You aren't thinking of Bwana Matt Chancey with his black-skinned, gun-toting bodyguard-types, are you?

Can't find one with the white linen suit, but here's Dougie with Bwana Matt - a two-fer!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfv6a21EXxGzMYzCffxPR3fYQpo95YXdWneFxcg5gJ8lFRhsj0

You know, I might be. I wish I could find the pic. I swore it looked like a clean-shaven Dougie though.

The Art of Manliness? These tools practically write the LOLs themselves.

LOL - it was an Old Spice manliest-of-the-manly-men contest (which scent I don't mind, in very small whiffs) and IIRC Jennie had her world cram the ballot boxes, ensuring Matt's win. Remember those ads a couple years ago with the cool guy saying, "I'm riding a horse .... now I'm doing someting else terribly manly ...." -- I think they were Old Spice's way of not only making folks aware of their product, but also of poking fun at the debacle that their manly-men contest turned into.

Whether or not, I was very glad they didn't pursue Matt as a spokesguy, and I thought the "I'm riding a horse...." ads were well done and a lot of fun. Plus which, the guy on the horse was easy on the eyes!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

There are definitely pics of Dougie in a white linen suit floating around.

I'm sure I've seen him in white linen--maybe one of those teas or Titanic "celebrations" (because it's so appropriate to have a party for an event where 1000+ people died).

I fully expect Doug Phillips (who is a tool) to show up in VF in a Ralph Lauren ad, doing something manly and wearing a jaunty cap.

both guys TOOLS.......Matt is an arrogant shmuck.......especially if you have met him and watched him in person! ugh! Can't believe anything either of them say. Jennie Chancey is the same way......can't believe anything she says. Have watched both of them (especially Doug) help destroy many many families!

I wonder if Doug Philips has nightmares about Nellie Olson making fun of his manliness? :lol:

I'm pretty sure no VF intern is able to watch "little house" the same way anymore... :popcorn2:

LOL at the 'highest mountain in UK' thing and the pic of them in their tough-guy mountain gear.

If you're reasonably fit and the weather's decent you can easily get up Ben Nevis in a morning's walk. Walk, not climb. There's a public footpath going right to the top.

In the summer people in kilts run up it! Doug (tool) would like that especially if he wears the kilt "properly"

oldspice.gif

Isaiah Mustafa, former NFL player, AKA "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like".

owGykVbfgUE

I loved those commercials.

Also, this.

zkd5dJIVjgM

However, Doug Phillips is a tool. He likely uses lady scented body wash.

I'm pretty sure no VF intern is able to watch "little house" the same way anymore... :popcorn2:

I'm fairly sure somewhere at VF HQs our avatars are pasted on a dartboard.

I'm fairly sure somewhere at VF HQs our avatars are pasted on a dartboard.

I hope so because in my case they'd be throwing darts at John Calvin :dance:

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

I wonder if Doug Philips has nightmares about Nellie Olson making fun of his manliness? :lol:

You don't mess with the fiercest bitch on the prairie!

Doug Phillips is a tool!

You don't mess with the fiercest bitch on the prairie!

Doug Phillips is a tool!

Damn Straight!!

Don't let those curly locks fool you, Nellie is bad to the bone.

Also, this.

zkd5dJIVjgM

However, Doug Phillips is a tool. He likely uses lady scented body wash.

I love Grover!!! :character-grover: Grover is much more manly than Doug Phillips the tool. And he's not even a man, he's a monster!

Google is suspiciously unaware of the fact that Doug Phillips is a tool. It never appears until you've typed in the "i" in "is". I wonder if Doug Phillips is a tool complained to Google and had it permanently bumped down or something. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Google is suspiciously unaware of the fact that Doug Phillips is a tool. It never appears until you've typed in the "i" in "is". I wonder if Doug Phillips is a tool complained to Google and had it permanently bumped down or something. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Hmmm... that is truly unfortunate that google, the knower of all things, is becoming confused.

Doug Phillips is a tool.