IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

Sigh...he keeps talking about being "at the end of the world" and I keep hoping he'll make a wrong step. Joking, of course.

I'm kind of surprised Dougie is not a card caring member of the "Flat Earth Society." Obama thinks the world is round, and they teach the world is round in the evil public schools. The theory that the world is round is clearly just part of liberal agenda to suppress Christians.

Never, ever eat while reading FJ, twin2!

Seriously, I should know better. How long have I been on this board?

Please excuse me while I conduct a little experiment. I am posting this at 9:08 PM EST.

2ugl8pi.png

(seeing how long it takes the interns to fix it)

Aint no one gonna have a miracle without Dougie!

[attachment=0]lunghorse.jpg[/attachment]

Dougie looks stoned in that picture.

:music-tool:

So homeboy & his daughters are at the "end of the world" while the peasants are at the Daddy-Daughter do, having paid a metric butt ton of money to listen to the same smarmy & sanctimonious crap that's peddled every year. And Dougie sends back idiotic videos of himself and his daughter-props. When will the peasants revolt?

Would love to see the balance sheets on how Doug Phillips Is A Tool has the bucks to swan about the world with his family -- yea, even to the end of the world -- in business class, no doubt.

Supreme Court DOMA Doug Phillips is a tool End of the World

Doug Phillips is a tool has been really quiet recently. No pics of him at the "daddy daughter tea", he's allowing guest posters on his sooper sekret blog, no new ramblings or adventures... I wonder whats up!

What? Where is this blog? I only know of the one under vision forum.

What? Where is this blog? I only know of the one under vision forum.

Yeah, thats the one. He hasnt written anything original in quite a while!

eta - its sooper sekret because of the pic twin2 posted about not sharing the address.

Wish I had the intellectual wherewithal today to do a thoughtful on this:

The header of Doug's Blog--

Herein inscribed in this weblog journal are the up-to-this-very-instant comments and reviews, criticisms and commentary, and reflections of Doug Phillips. Whether you are interested in his latest travels, book recommendations, historical commentary, cultural insight, encouragement for the family, or random musings, Doug’s Blog is where you are most likely to hear about it first.

ETA: WHOA. I was just on the VF Facebook page, and started reading a commenter's post on the feminist roots of the original Cinderella story (one which had no fairy godmother character), and, POOF! It vanished before I could finish reading it! Way to go, interns!

I commented on their book sale post, letting everybody know that most of the books VF offers are available for free from Project Gutenberg... let's see how long THAT stays up!

I commented on their book sale post, letting everybody know that most of the books VF offers are available for free from Project Gutenberg... let's see how long THAT stays up!

LOL, let's see, the interns have been slacking as of late.

I went on another #hazardousjourneys. I'm sure Dougie will love my commentary.

LOL at the 'highest mountain in UK' thing and the pic of them in their tough-guy mountain gear.

If you're reasonably fit and the weather's decent you can easily get up Ben Nevis in a morning's walk. Walk, not climb. There's a public footpath going right to the top.

DA FUQ was dougie smoking at 5:30 AM to post this random ass quote?

post-315-14451997699385_thumb.jpg

His love for us through his design for microscopic organisms, in the majesty of a mountain top, in the gestation cycles of mammals, in the healing properties of plants, in the physics of black holes, and the very mechanics and chemistry of the human body and its interaction with the material universe.

He loves us through ebola and medicinal marijuana?

:obscene-smokingweed:

eta - doug phillips is a tool

Dammit Dougie, why are you trying to ruin aviator sunglasses for me?!? Not only do I love a dude in aviators, they're the only sunglasses that look good on my face. I buy them in as many lens/frames color combos as I can find. I'm thinking Dougie does the same. Boooo, Dougie, boo! *end rant.

LOL at the 'highest mountain in UK' thing and the pic of them in their tough-guy mountain gear.

If you're reasonably fit and the weather's decent you can easily get up Ben Nevis in a morning's walk. Walk, not climb. There's a public footpath going right to the top.

+1

I've walked up ben nevis with family including my not at all outdoorsy sister (11 at the time). In winter -and with the snow we have at the moment - it can be kind of hard to see where the actual edge is near the summit. But I don't think I'd go quite as far as hazardous...

I took the dominion post as implying that we should be masters of our fungi and various intestinal bacteria. E. coli, I command thee to submit.

[attachment=0]visionforum.JPG[/attachment]

Does the 2k+ bacteria in our bellybuttons count as miracles?

[attachment=0]visionforum.JPG[/attachment]

I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm just going to pillage this from Minevra above.

I give you:

2vv3qbm.png

ETA Doug Phillips is a tool.

I took the dominion post as implying that we should be masters of our fungi and various intestinal bacteria. E. coli, I command thee to submit.

Maybe dougie had food poisoning?

Wish I had the intellectual wherewithal today to do a thoughtful on this:

The header of Doug's Blog--

Aw, I'm flattered!

I think someone has, in fact, tackled this bit of purple prose, quite a while back -- wasn't me, though.

His love for us through his design for microscopic organisms, in the majesty of a mountain top, in the gestation cycles of mammals, in the healing properties of plants, in the physics of black holes, and the very mechanics and chemistry of the human body and its interaction with the material universe.

Let us honour these God-created miracles by making sure our kids NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW ANY OF THEM WORK. Because science of of the devil, ya know. Especially those black holes, they confirm general relativity.

Doug Phillips is a tool, and I'm seriously surprised that he acknowledges the existence of black holes. Maybe that was the weed speaking.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

• 2 weeks later...

My friends, I give you some selected quotes from Dougie's blog post today:

Rise Up O Men of God

Jeff Horn, who played the part of Archibald Butt at Titanic 100, gave helpful commentary on bold manhood

principles of sacrificial manhood

If you please excuse me, I have a google image search to run.