IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

This pleases me. Occasionally I get angry when I hear about elderly people not being visited or very well cared-for by their children, but then, of course, I don't know how they raised the kids, and maybe it's precisely what some of them deserve.

It is what my father deserved. I honestly tried for years to have a relationship with him. It was too destructive and toxic for me. I didn't know he died until social security notified us on behalf of my brother who is on SSI for autism.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would live to that to my sperm donor. He truly deserves it. How did you go about it? I already have his name and location.

I hope the house is safe for the boy and that he is receiving the care he needs while they are there.

Me three. I'd like, somehow, without breaching privacy, to know he's safe back with his Dad.

I'm extremely worried about the boy. My brothers and I spent many weekends (and weeks) with a crazy, ranting man while feeling powerless. At least we were clean, had clothes and food. Between DD's son and Lauren's girls its really heartbreaking.

Are you kidding me? Look, if you never see your kid and the only thing they ask of you on a blazing hot road trip in an air conditionerless car is to sit with them, then the freaking least you can do is say yes-for the whole trip.

Are YOU kidding ME? How could she possibly sit in the back seat in her fragile condition?? After all, she does have two other children to worry about.

From Greg's (public) fb:

So when God really begins to judge America in earnest for all her sins, will you be ready? Seriously, do you really think the world is just going to keep going the way it is? Dede and I have obeyed the Lord and yet I just read a letter that says we have brought this on ourselves. So what have we brought on ourselves? Let see now, trying to win a lost a dying world to Jesus Christ. We will continue to apparently look very weird to some folks who have forgotten that serving Jesus means sacrifice. If we as the church of Jesus Christ would not have forgotten that serving Jesus means sacrifice America would not be in the sinful state that she is presently in. Dede and I love you ALL VERY VERY MUCH!!

What have they brought on themselves??? Let me help:

~The loss of Greg's children and grandchildren (abandonment)

~The loss of Dede's child (general insanity, refusal to work and therefore be able to support said child. Also, referring to child as an idol)

~Tax leins (refusal to pay taxes like the rest of us)Matthew 22:20-22

~Homelessness (refusal to work) 2 Thessalonians 3:10 1 Timothy 5:8

~Disgust from family (expecting "job type" family members to support them while they spent their days at McDonald's)

~Disgust from the interwebz (fake pregnancy w/ twins, swindling money out of idiots, hatred of gays)

~Disgust from the general public (see hatred of gays listed above)

Anything else???

Dede and I have obeyed the Lord and yet I just read a letter that says we have brought this on ourselves. So what have we brought on ourselves?

I think he may be referring to a message I sent yesterday to his FB account. It went o the 'other' inbox, because we are not friends, so I can't tell if he read it. It DID reference how his ministry is not going to grow and prosper because of all he has done, and refuses to acknowledge. Up until now, it's been interesting to watch, but I had to chew him out because of what he is doing to that innocent kid. If he doesn't return the child after the 10 days, I'm going to want to fly across the country and return him myself, I'm sure I won't be the only one.

It's escalating...his poor parents:

Apparently someone is so angry about us being here in Baltimore that they called ( how they got the number I don't know) where we were staying in NC and said that they want us our of town immediately. Now I don't know about you but to me that is very good news. The devil is scared to death because the Greg Haislip family has not quit!! HALLELUJAH, we're still standing!! There are preachers quitting the ministry everywhere and yet Dede and I are still standing!! This is no time to quit!! PRAISE GOD!!!

JESUS IS COMING VERY VERY SOON!!!

P.S. Pray for those folks in NC but seriously they're not the target, we are!

All about Greg, all the time.

Also, the person that "wants them out of town immediately" is probably the poor woman who is housing and supporting them and their broken down car.

I worry more for the boy every single time a message like this is posted! Please folks stop harassing them until we know that boy is back safe and sound with his bio father or his Grandparents!!

I worry more for the boy every single time a message like this is posted! Please folks stop harassing them until we know that boy is back safe and sound with his bio father or his Grandparents!!

Point taken, point taken.

Wait, the post says "where we were staying in NC" not where we are staying in NC. Have they left the pastor's house or does he just want to people to think that?

Edited to add: sorry I misunderstood. The pastor is in Baltimore, XGay's folks are in NC. :embarrassed:

I agree. Trolling Greg is only going to harm that poor child. Greg's cray cray and angry rants are emotionally abusive. I don't think that it is making the boy feel safe. :(

That poor child. This is getting way too Night of the Hunter for me. I hope his father and/or grandparents can get him home safe and sound ASAP.

That's one crazy response to the phone call. It's always the devil at work trying to get at him. Crazy stuff.

I don't think anything that the internets would do would put that child in any more danger than he's already in with Greg and Dede. Greg is demented, but one has to hope that if he goes off on some spare the rod shit that Dede would intervene. If not, I still don't think this could be blamed on anyone here, or anywhere else on the internet.

We don't know for sure if it was anyone from FJ. As someone noted above, someone called Greg's parents in NC to tell them to get out of Baltimore...Greg indicated on his radio show Monday night that when they went to "minister" at the church some folks actually got up and left. It sounds as if he has already burned some bridges with some of the Baltimore locals.

I've been following this saga for a while now, and at first it was snarktastic. Now, there's a kid involved, and given EGG's ranting and the general tone of the way they are living, this is giving me a knot of fear in my stomach for that child. Not every "Christian" they come in contact with may be a good person, and leaving him vulnerable to a stranger scares me for him. This just isn't funny anymore. They are nuts and have no business having a child in their care. Just because she birthed him does not make her a mother.

Honestly? That boy is most likely much safer and better fed with a stranger than with his mother and her still gay husband. I have a feeling that kid is probably most uncomfortable with the two people who should be protecting and caring for him the most.

Dede is batshit crazy and has no business around her son unsupervised. Greg is a parasite and really he should not be out in regular society period.

I doubt this even really happened. When the heat is on Greg loves to lie to fit in with his persecution complex. I don't believe this for a minute. All it did was get their leghumpers all up in a frenzy.

I am wondering if someone pissed on their radio parade tonight? Not a sound about it yet. Here's hoping his father or grandparents stepped in and advised Dede not to put that child on the air.

Dede Haislip 10 hours ago

Please pray for Jo Pallister's nephew Rohit. He has succumbed to heroin and homosexuality.

She has people calling her out in the comments.

We know that when Greg turned gay on his wife, they were living in Cleveland, TN. She then moved back to Tuscawaras County, OH. Not sure if there would be any records dating from the mid-90's online, but if anyone is a good sleuth those would be good places to start!

OMG! Tusc. Co. is probably half an hour from me! If anyone ever hears that the crazy train is headed this way, please let me know! I'd be happy to find the McDonald's they're spewing hate from and go play fuck with the fundies. (As long as DeDe's son isn't there. I'm not into scarring kids other than my own heathens, but XGG and DeDe are fair game.)

I am so very late to the Greg and Dede train wreck. Is anyone able and willing to do a summary of them for the who's who page? I went to read up but they are not there.

Archived