IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or is DeDe gone from Facebook?

Nope, she's still there. She's been silent since July 30th as far as I can see. She could be hiding her posts though.

Oh okay. Usually when you search xgay you get him and DeDe and someone's baby Haislip account. Today I did not get DeDe.

Greg said today he is not doing things his way, he is doing it God's way Maybe aimed towards the boys parents?

Oh okay. Usually when you search xgay you get him and DeDe and someone's baby Haislip account. Today I did not get DeDe.

Greg said today he is not doing things his way, he is doing it God's way Maybe aimed towards the boys parents?

Greg is totally flaunting the fact that they've left the state with Dede's child. I truly believe that he is dangerous. Nothing he did would surprise me.

Does anyone know how many more days they have before her 10 is up??? I am telling you, I do not see any way they are returning that poor child. The father gave them gas money to come get him (a real :cray-cray: moment if you ask me) and according to them they just barely made it to where they are now. The car quit and they have bald tires and no income. How on earth are they supposed to get him back, and then where would they go? No, they are going to stay with this pastor as long as humanly possible, and then they will latch onto someone at this new church and stay with them because Jesus. Greg will always be supported by the "job people" because he is too damn lazy to work, and Dede is beyond hope if you ask me. I don't know if she could even function in a professional capacity at this point.

The father or grandparents are going to end up having to go get him (if they can find him) or pay Greg and Dede to bring him back. I am betting on the former.

From Greg's (very public fb):

You see, we came to pick up Dede's 7 year old son (edited to remove name). So you see now there will be 3 of us. We know that God does not want us to just head back right away and we have had people in NJ offer us a place to stay, NY, Baltimore MD and SC.

The above does not indicate that they have any notion of returning anytime soon.

So just curious... say someone from the board saw Greg and Dede and her son out and about... could anything be done? Like could they call the cops and stall Greg?

How would something like that be handled?

Sadly Koala, I too see Greg not giving back the child. Dede picked up the child on Thursday, I believe. So ten days from that would be August 11th.

Greg's insistence that he's doing it "God's Way" is a pretty bandaid that covers a lot of abhorrent behavior. It's a magical formula, and Greg has learned how to exploit it.

Because how do you argue that? If you're a reasonable person, with opinions and knowledge based in facts and observation you just know that he's full of shit. But these are people that believe they can pray over a car tire, and oil and gas. Someone was on Greg's post the other day calling for Jesus to "stay the oil" in Greg's car... it sounded like an incantation. It sounded like a spell from Harry Potter. It sounded ludicrous.

But these people believe it hook line and sinker.

I wonder what anyone could say to Greg or Dede at this point to make them see reason.

I seem to have missed the latest stuff. And here I've been following them since the first thread. Clearly I need to spend MORE time on the internets.

So they've got her kid now, eh? Hmmmm.

It's not your fault. I will be making a post here in a little bit. The ToU was perhaps unclear due to punctuation. Once you start posting you aren't allowed back under the rocks here. You have to stay out in the light ;)

:stir-pot: I find it very offensive that to belong to FJ, I must remain in the light. I was running out to the shed yesterday at dusk and just before the sun slipped below the horizon, one of its nasty UV fingers slipped out from behind the clouds and burned me all to bits. It's much akin to a sunburn but is related to my appendicitislupuscancer and is completely different from a sunburn. Although, I did hear that a new drug has been developed that I could take which would enable me to spend the day outside at a wonderful, Disney-owned anything.

:o :shock: :pink-shock: Too soon?

NB1: I am trying to make fun of RR herself. Obviously, I would not be making fun of people who have lupus, cancer, or appendicitis. Nor people who like Disney.

NB2: I am seriously concerned that XGG and DD have a physical child with them and I hope the situation resolves quickly with much calmness on the part of all parties. The only child who I would recommend for the proximity of those two is an imaginary one.

:stir-pot: I find it very offensive that to belong to FJ, I must remain in the light. I was running out to the shed yesterday at dusk and just before the sun slipped below the horizon, one of its nasty UV fingers slipped out from behind the clouds and burned me all to bits. It's much akin to a sunburn but is related to my appendicitislupuscancer and is completely different from a sunburn. Although, I did hear that a new drug has been developed that I could take which would enable me to spend the day outside at a wonderful, Disney-owned anything.

:o :shock: :pink-shock: Too soon?

NB1: I am trying to make fun of RR herself. Obviously, I would not be making fun of people who have lupus, cancer, or appendicitis. Nor people who like Disney.

NB2: I am seriously concerned that XGG and DD have a physical child with them and I hope the situation resolves quickly with much calmness on the part of all parties. The only child who I would recommend for the proximity of those two is an imaginary one.

You forgot to add a tip jar (and the bit about being pregnant with twins (eleventy lung-foal twins?) even though you've had a hysterectomy).

XGay announced on his public Facebook page Saturday night that he would be preaching and Dede would be performing at a local church on Sunday morning. I just checked his page and there's his post about waking up still gay an XGay man who loves Jesus, the one about doing things God's way instead of the XGay way, and a notice that he made a new Facebook friend. Where is the post about Sunday morning?!? Did he and Dede not get to perform as planned?

Im worried for the safety of this kid, I think theyre probably kidnapping him.

So do I. :cry: That poor child.

So do I. :cry: That poor child.

Me three. I'd like, somehow, without breaching privacy, to know he's safe back with his Dad.

I doubt we'll hear it from Greg. Kid=money. Greg will want to hang onto that card as long as possible. Without the kid people might not give a damn if Greg and Dede went without.

Me three. I'd like, somehow, without breaching privacy, to know he's safe back with his Dad.

Well, if they are they are being extremely stupid about it. StillGay is announcing where he is stuck, asking for places to stay etc. They won't get far obviously, they have no money and a non-working car. StillGay can't keep his mouth shut to save his life.

All the police will have to do is message him and say he can stay with so and so, and preach at so and so's church, Dede can sing, and he will pay them $500, just tell me where we can pick you up. BAM. Most boring episode of Law and Order, ever.

At least I hope, that is assuming they don't do anything stupid before the 10 days are up. :(

You might have just created a paradox of some kind by combining these two. I will NOT be responsible for what happens as a result of this! Now we are probably going to have lung horses and vag rabbits running loose all over the forum. Who is going to clean up that mess? hmmmm? We just put down new carpet, too *sigh* Next time it's vinyl in all the forums!

:wanker:

no?

i mean, it's a fist, and what is "shaking" other than moving back and forth? :lol:

well alrighty then.

[emily litella voice] Never mind... [/emily litella voice]

What was I think when I gave that smiley as an option? I give you points for creativeness :wink-penguin: Hopefully, pick on Curious about permissions day is over now :disgust:

Wow! I'm a few pages behind in the previous thread, (okay more than just a few pages behind), and I can't believe all the drama I'm missing!

So they have Dede's son now? And they're seriously talking about not bringing him back by the end of the 10 days? I have to wonder if even they would be stupid enough to broadcast the fact that they are planning on kidnapping her son. Surely this is all just "talk" and he will be returned safely on the 11th? One can hope, right?

Well, if they are they are being extremely stupid about it. StillGay is announcing where he is stuck, asking for places to stay etc. They won't get far obviously, they have no money and a non-working car. StillGay can't keep his mouth shut to save his life.

All the police will have to do is message him and say he can stay with so and so, and preach at so and so's church, Dede can sing, and he will pay them $500, just tell me where we can pick you up. BAM. Most boring episode of Law and Order, ever.

At least I hope, that is assuming they don't do anything stupid before the 10 days are up. :(

Exactly this. If this is indeed kidnapping, he's certainly making it very easy for authorities to find him. If they do something really stupid, well the authorities will still find him.

I think this is just the visitation time, though it has to be very strange time for the boy, but I guess if he's still with them after the 10 days are up we will know. And if that happens, the authorities will find him.

I suspect ex and grandparents are keeping an eye on things and note if they mess up further. XGG and DD already made one mistake by taking the son out of state. I sure hope that once the boy is back safe and sound that some revisions to custody and visitation occur after this.

The way Greg is behaving, it's like he's asking to get his ass thrown in jail.

And really, there are advantages to that, if you're in Greg's position. In jail, you're fed, sheltered, and don't have to work. He also wouldn't have to keep maintaining the fiction that he has the hots for his wife (because despite all their talk, I think their amazing, super-hot sex life is just that--talk).

Getting tossed in the clink would feed his persecution fantasies. And it would give him an excuse to go back to having sex with men, while at the same time claiming he's carrying out his "ministry" behind bars. Since the crime would be kidnapping his wife's child, rather than a violent crime or fraud, he could spin it as, "The devil is persecuting us as a family!"

Greg's lazy and a narcissistic sociopath. Constantly scrambling for money and grovelling for a place to stay--in other words, failing miserably at getting others to provide for him--has got to be intensely humiliating and infuriating. Clearly, the Xgay gig isn't working out for him anymore; his own parents have kicked him out. He can't get a job anywhere (and doesn't want one); Dede's name has been ruined and she's now unemployable; he has a tax lien still waiting to be paid--jail is a shitty option for any sane, rational person, but Greg, in his lazy, short-sighted fashion, might see it as a reprieve from the mess his life is now.

Btw...yesterday was Greg's younger son's wedding. From the photos posted (his profile is also open for viewing) it looked like a very happy day. I'm sure everyone was relieved Xgay's car is falling apart and has bald tires so he couldn't come and crash the wedding.

I doubt Greg could be bothered to crash the wedding. He has never (that I've seen) shown an ounce of remorse for the pain he caused his children.

I doubt Greg could be bothered to crash the wedding. He has never (that I've seen) shown an ounce of remorse for the pain he caused his children.

This, and also the fact that the wedding is not about him. He would have to celebrate someone else, instead of himself, for a change. He can't wrap his head around this. It must be so difficult to have them in one's life. I bet his whole family is breathing a sigh of relief. I just want them to get that little boy home on time.

Archived