IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

No, you do not have to wait 24 hours for a minor. If they are supposed to be back at noon, the grandparents can report him missing at 12:01 PM. Doesn't matter if he is with his mother, it is a breach of the custody agreement and would be considered parental kidnapping.

I suspected as much, but I wasn't sure. I just know for sure it's 24 hours for adults. I have read a lot of case files where kids haven't come home and the police advise the parents to wait when there isn't any reason to suspect kidnapping (like if they have a bad relationship with their parents or have run away from home). In some cases that has led to tragedy.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their blog, they have a blog now on google+, linked through their website, says that they missed their appointment in Washington DC (Take Dede's kid back probably) but the appointment came to them. (Dede's parents drove to Baltimore.

I would pay good money to know what happened at that meeting!

I also wonder if god would like Dede to work on her grammar. I bet he would.

Their blog, they have a blog now on google+, linked through their website, says that they missed their appointment in Washington DC (Take Dede's kid back probably) but the appointment came to them. (Dede's parents drove to Baltimore.

Someone should ask if it was a midwife/OB appointment and if the babby is coming soon. :lol:

Someone should ask if it was a midwife/OB appointment and if the babby is coming soon.

Maybe it was with Jesus and he was taking the miracle baby back to punish our disbelief. :(

Maybe I'm just a PollyAnna but I'm hoping like crazy that this means the little guy is back with responsible adults who can care for him properly. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Maybe it was with Jesus and he was taking the miracle baby back to punish our disbelief. :(

Quick clap your hands so that Tinkerbelle can live!

:greetings-clappingorange: :clap: :greetings-clappingyellow:

I'm betting someone came an retrieved the child, and I'm glad.

I have to say, I am surprised Greg didn't keep the kid. At least it's one less thing to worry about. I too am relieved.

I'm betting someone came an retrieved the child, and I'm glad.

Sooo hoping this is true. Then I can go back to enjoying making fun of XGG and DeDe, knowing that it's just two consenting loonies driving around America "saving" homosexuals and carrying eleventy!!1!! month lung foals. I hope before the next scheduled visit between Dede's son and his mom, some custody orders have been changed... court-supervised monitored visitation only, maybe?

I have to say, I am surprised Greg didn't keep the kid. At least it's one less thing to worry about. I too am relieved.

I suspect the car was magically broken down based on a hope that someone would say "oh, well, bring him back as soon as you get it fixed" and which point they'd have had some excuse as to why they just HAD to take the child with them when god called them, in the miraculously running car to minister in Canada... or some such. But Greg has no balls, or Dede is unwilling to make a move that would assure her of not having any visitation with her child again, or some combination of each.

C&P of the latest blog post:

TheBIGchurch OVERCOMERadioShared publicly - 11:39 AM

Yesterday started out with Pastor XgayGreg and I thinking that we were going to head to Washington DC to evangelize! Not so much. Our ministry vehicle wouldn't start and on top of it all, we had a pressing appointment in the DC area. Here's what the Lord had planned...We called the same mechanic that had looked at our car just the day before whom Pastor Greg had witnessed to. He was so impacted by our story that he came to our host family's home, after purchasing the part that he thought we needed. He didn't need the part for our car after all and was able to return the part and get his money back! He fixed our ministry vehicle at no charge. And about the meeting in DC? God brought the meeting to us in Baltimore with no hitches! Look at God! Pastor Greg and I were able to enjoy each others company last night...witnessing with our sign.

Pastor Greg and I didn't allow what looked like trouble and frustration actually frustrate us at all! In the difficult situation we demanded the enemy to leave and asked the Lord to keep our mind, will, and emotions at peace. What we want you to learn from us is if you will abide by Philippians 4:6-8 and only allow yourself to think within the parameters of what God has established, then NOTHING will over take you...except His peace, grace to keep you from falling, His love, mercy and of course...his keeping power.

Here's the thing though, YOU are responsible to CHOOSE to allow Him to keep your mind and emotions in His place of safety. If you let your mind "go" and let your feelings rule you, then you are keeping God's keeping power away from yourself. He is powerful enough to keep you but you have to let him be in charge of your mind, will, and emotions.

At this very moment we are sitting in a McDonald's and letting our ministry vehicle shine the Light. A woman came up to us and asked us if the white car with the sign on it was ours. We had such a wonderful time with her and she mentioned that she was a Jehova's Witness but even that difference was no hindrance for fellowship. She encouraged us with stories from the Bible and hugged our necks and went on her way. We encouraged each other in the faith and to stand for Christ in the midst of any trial. We all knew that we had significant differences in our belief in Jesus Christ yet the Lord still had his way.

Blessings to each of you,

Pastor XgayGreg and Dede

It sounds like the kid was handed back to the grandparent(s)? However, per bolded it sounds like it perhaps didn't go so well? And then Xgay & Dede enjoyed each other's company...I'm guessing the pastor who was letting them squat for the past week has told them to hit the highway.

Thanks for the heads up about their blog. :)

These two really need to sit down and decide on a consistent name for the Big Mac ministry. They keep changing it back and forth from BIG church to B.I.G church. Neither one is a good option IMO. It only took 30 seconds for 'Boy Is Gay' church to pop in my head.

Edited for clarity

The blog header says:

TheBIGchurch OVERCOMERadio works at The B.I.G. Church/Radio Evangelism

Attends Lee University, Central Bible College, Allan Hancock College Lives in Baltimore, MD

1 has him in circles

I'm guessing the university and colleges listed should be attended rather than attends? Looks like they plan on staying in Baltimore. They will be looking hard for another 'sponsor' to bleed dry.

It sounds like their show tonight is a bitch-fest!!!

They are complaining about all the people who lied to them, but how much they love them anyway.

And they are really pissed about people not donating enough money to them.

What a couple of assholes.

Erma made a guest appearance on the show tonight. Now he is threatening poor little Erma F. Gerd ;)

Great, now I'm going to have to listen to it....

Erma made a guest appearance on the show tonight. Now he is threatening poor little Erma F. Gerd ;)

Damn it all, now I'll have to listen. :D

Erma, I LOVE you!!! That was hilarious! :popcorn2:

Who is noralets? (am I spelling that phonetically enough to be understood??)

Great, now I'm going to have to listen to it....

You need to tell us at what point!

You need to tell us at what point!

Hell I don't even remember, once again I was just shocked that Erma got back on LMAO. Probably an hour and 15 in.

Hell I don't even remember, once again I was just shocked that Erma got back on LMAO. Probably an hour and 15 in.

Greg just said YOU, ERMA, were used by SATAN!!!11!! And you didn't even know it, you whore of Babylon

I think it was around the 35 minute mark... maybe 38 minute. But, somewhere around that. I wish I could figure out how to record something and share it!!!

Greg just said YOU, ERMA, were used by SATAN!!!11!! And you didn't even know it, you whore of Babylon

That bastard Satan using me without even a kiss! I am a total whore of Babylon! :dance: :nenner: :whistle:

Archived