IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"L" ?? For loser? Lucifer? "living water" made me think of puke too since he said he was sick. But he doesn't have AIDS, let's make that clear, even though no one asked.

Whenever I read his posts, I can't help reading them in the voice of Cartman when he was an evangelical preacher.

"Put a dollar in the box!"

Huh. I wonder who they scammed into giving them the Pathfinder? They had a different small SUV before, didn't they?

Or maybe it's just borrowed from their latest host family--that it has only one hastily-made sign, Scotch-taped to the back window, kinda suggests that to me. And no web address? Odd.

Huh. I wonder who they scammed into giving them the Pathfinder? They had a different small SUV before, didn't they?

Or maybe it's just borrowed from their latest host family--that it has only one hastily-made sign, Scotch-taped to the back window, kinda suggests that to me. And no web address? Odd.

They've had it since at least Aug. 22:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Huh. Interesting. I haven't been around very much lately, and haven't paid much attention to them for months, but I could have sworn they were driving a different vehicle.

As Emily Litella would say, "Never mind..."

So I'm, confused. Are they living with a new "host family" or are they living in their car? Because I am having a hard time understanding where they would find a steady supply of adults who were willing to let them move in and support them.

Archived