IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

The way Greg is behaving, it's like he's asking to get his ass thrown in jail.

And really, there are advantages to that, if you're in Greg's position. In jail, you're fed, sheltered, and don't have to work. He also wouldn't have to keep maintaining the fiction that he has the hots for his wife (because despite all their talk, I think their amazing, super-hot sex life is just that--talk).

Getting tossed in the clink would feed his persecution fantasies. And it would give him an excuse to go back to having sex with men, while at the same time claiming he's carrying out his "ministry" behind bars. Since the crime would be kidnapping his wife's child, rather than a violent crime or fraud, he could spin it as, "The devil is persecuting us as a family!"

Greg's lazy and a narcissistic sociopath. Constantly scrambling for money and grovelling for a place to stay--in other words, failing miserably at getting others to provide for him--has got to be intensely humiliating and infuriating. Clearly, the Xgay gig isn't working out for him anymore; his own parents have kicked him out. He can't get a job anywhere (and doesn't want one); Dede's name has been ruined and she's now unemployable; he has a tax lien still waiting to be paid--jail is a shitty option for any sane, rational person, but Greg, in his lazy, short-sighted fashion, might see it as a reprieve from the mess his life is now.

Yep my Quiverful brother with 10 kids who molested five of his girls in the name of Jesus seems to be enjoying the hell out of his stay in prison. He's got a private room (for which he has the key), a nice flat-screen TV with cable, and a safe unit with fellow "brothers in the Lord" who are also pedophiles. He plays his guitar and the brothers all sing praises to God during their all-day fellowshiping and Bible study sessions. They all sleep well at night in their belief that they're "forgiven" for their "mistakes". Prison can be a pretty cushy place for a lazy-ass like StillGay, providing food, shelter, and a sense of purpose (my brother calls it his "ministry") while the rest of us pay for their incarceration.

Edited for riffles.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there ever been any word directly from Greg's children or his ex-wife? I would love to read even an amateur interview with one or more of them just to see what the real story is.

And, yeah... not inviting one of your parents to your wedding is a HUGE deal. That's bad. Usually everyone can make nice at least for a day when someone's getting married.

But, I can understand how Greg's behavior would make that impossible.

I wonder if Greg's sons even have a clue what is going on on the other side of the country with their loon of a bio dad, his wife, and their little stepmother? Yikes. If they do, they're probably jumping with joy that he all out ditched them! :(

I wonder if Greg's sons even have a clue what is going on on the other side of the country with their loon of a bio dad, his wife, and their little stepmother? Yikes. If they do, they're probably jumping with joy that he all out ditched them! :(

It occurred to me that in being a total jerk to them, it's possible that he told them all to get lost, maybe even told them they were sinners or something like that. He's crazy and narcissitic (sp) enough to turn it around like that. So even if they are aware of the cray cray, maybe they can honestly state that their dad wants nothing to do with them.

I doubt Greg could be bothered to crash the wedding. He has never (that I've seen) shown an ounce of remorse for the pain he caused his children.

This is true, but I still wouldn't put it past him to show up anywhere with his big sign, Dede and her ukulele trailing behind. The main reason StillGay's sons are in no danger of him invading is that he can't even get his shit together enough to buy himself deodorant, much less a trip across country. He's trying a trip now, look how well he's pull that off.

Hey looks like the radio show is back on tonight at 8 EST. I'm almost curious enough to listen.

It does look like the radio show is back on!

The B.I.G. Baltimore Church!

Much has happened since last Wednesday! Listen in to find out what God has been doing what He does best...PROVIDE!

I can't wait to hear how god provided for Greggiepoo. It's great how the sun revolves around this guy, and god is his personal concierge. I only hope they have the chat room open tonight!

Much has happened since last Wednesday! Listen in to find out what God has been doing what He does best...PROVIDE!

I can't wait to hear how god provided for Greggiepoo. It's great how the sun revolves around this guy, and god is his personal concierge. I only hope they have the chat room open tonight!

Wonder if Dede is on with him. If she is, I wonder who is caring for her child.

Yep, she's on. Guess she isn't making an idol out of her son anymore. Nope, I assume he's with the complete strangers they are staying with. I hope her family is listening.

IOW, xtragaygreg will talk about mooching off of people and begging for more handouts.

Just this morning I was having a laugh with my siblings about XGG and DeDe, but now I feel like they've taken a turn into the weird and dangerous. I hope that kiddo is ok. WTF is wrong with them????

Greg started the "Church Service" by thanking god, of course. Dede is there. Greg prays, and I'm always struck by how his prayers to god sound more like preaching. I'm not sure he knows the difference.

No word on the kid. They haven't mentioned him.

He also laments that prayer isn't allowed in schools or by our politicians. I have no idea where he's getting his information from! (Anyone can pray anywhere they want to, you just can't make a child pray in school.)

They have another testimony. Another saved from sexual slavery case. I'm sure this one is a victim of molestation or sexual attack in some way. Her name is Deb.

She says that she believed that if she prayed enough that god would turn her plastic horse into a real horse. Then she's glad that god doesn't answer all of our prayers. I guess she didn't read the bible... it clearly states that this should be possible.

She became an atheist after studying biology. I think this is a good thing. Greg is groaning like he's getting a handyj. Hold on Greg!!! She'll get to the good lezzie stuff soon!!! (You know that's his favorite part.)

One of her lesbian lovers brought her back to church. Isn't that funny. She says it was a gay church, proving that god has a sense of humor. :cray-cray: She was indoctrinated in gay theology, but admits that she hadn't actually read the bible. Of course, this chick who made her go back to church became abusive. No other information. Was she just mean? Hitting? No idea.

She found another partner, bought a house, civil union. They decided to go to church, and found one that was wonderful and friendly. Apparently she is a little retarded, because she didn't notice the sign that it was a baptist church until they left. How exactly do you avoid knowing what denomination the church you are attending is? Isn't it written... like everywhere? Signs, plaques, bulletin , programs... everywhere.

She's a peach.

She was also able to imagine a tambourine, and conjured it up in a cow field. Dede can't believe it either. :dance: It was a miracle from god. (15 children died from cancer that morning... but Deb got her tambourine.)

So, yeah. The BIGoted Baltimore Church service is pretty much the same. Slightly less interesting than normal. Deb's a snoozer.

What did you guys think?

Edit: Their guest is Debora Barr. She's got a book out, and several workbooks on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp ... evancerank

I have not listened to them since Irma.... however, DeDe sounds a bit nuts when she laughs. Too shrill, too manic, too much.

I have not listened to them since Irma.... however, DeDe sounds a bit nuts when she laughs. Too shrill, too manic, too much.

and for no apparent reason at all most of the time :evil-eye:

Me three. I'd like, somehow, without breaching privacy, to know he's safe back with his Dad.

Sadly without divulging anything or how I know, the child remains with the douchetastic duo :cry:

It occurred to me that in being a total jerk to them, it's possible that he told them all to get lost, maybe even told them they were sinners or something like that. He's crazy and narcissitic (sp) enough to turn it around like that. So even if they are aware of the cray cray, maybe they can honestly state that their dad wants nothing to do with them.

He basically told the son whose Facebook it not private that he was going to Hell. He also traded words with the youngest sons then fiancé now wife where she basically called him an asshole and to get bent. After a brief hiatus I think I'm going to bring Erma's show back and re-extend my invitation to the youngest son to come on. He showed interest in doing so before but I got burnt out doing the show myself night after night. I think it's just the think for me to dust off Erma and bring her out of retirement! :dance:

:sick:

Greg started the "Church Service" by thanking god, of course. Dede is there. Greg prays, and I'm always struck by how his prayers to god sound more like preaching. I'm not sure he knows the difference.

No word on the kid. They haven't mentioned him.

He also laments that prayer isn't allowed in schools or by our politicians. I have no idea where he's getting his information from! (Anyone can pray anywhere they want to, you just can't make a child pray in school.)

They have another testimony. Another saved from sexual slavery case. I'm sure this one is a victim of molestation or sexual attack in some way. Her name is Deb.

She says that she believed that if she prayed enough that god would turn her plastic horse into a real horse. Then she's glad that god doesn't answer all of our prayers. I guess she didn't read the bible... it clearly states that this should be possible.

She became an atheist after studying biology. I think this is a good thing. Greg is groaning like he's getting a handyj. Hold on Greg!!! She'll get to the good lezzie stuff soon!!! (You know that's his favorite part.)

One of her lesbian lovers brought her back to church. Isn't that funny. She says it was a gay church, proving that god has a sense of humor. :cray-cray: She was indoctrinated in gay theology, but admits that she hadn't actually read the bible. Of course, this chick who made her go back to church became abusive. No other information. Was she just mean? Hitting? No idea.

She found another partner, bought a house, civil union. They decided to go to church, and found one that was wonderful and friendly. Apparently she is a little retarded, because she didn't notice the sign that it was a baptist church until they left. How exactly do you avoid knowing what denomination the church you are attending is? Isn't it written... like everywhere? Signs, plaques, bulletin , programs... everywhere.

She's a peach.

She was also able to imagine a tambourine, and conjured it up in a cow field. Dede can't believe it either. :dance: It was a miracle from god. (15 children died from cancer that morning... but Deb got her tambourine.)

So, yeah. The BIGoted Baltimore Church service is pretty much the same. Slightly less interesting than normal. Deb's a snoozer.

What did you guys think?

Edit: Their guest is Debora Barr. She's got a book out, and several workbooks on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp ... evancerank

I think you should reconsider using the term "retarded". How charming. :pull-hair:

edited for riffles.

I think you reconsider using the term "retarded". How charming. :pull-hair:

Why not use the word "stupid" when you mean stupid? Why use a derogatory term? Grrr

He basically told the son whose Facebook it not private that he was going to Hell. He also traded words with the youngest sons then fiancé now wife where she basically called him an asshole and to get bent. After a brief hiatus I think I'm going to bring Erma's show back and re-extend my invitation to the youngest son to come on. He showed interest in doing so before but I got burnt out doing the show myself night after night. I think it's just the think for me to dust off Erma and bring her out of retirement! :dance:

Oh, please do!!! That would be awesome!

I know this is off topic but the casual use of the word "retarded" in the post above is deeply offensive. I wanted to share with those who care about such things the "Spread the Word to End the Word" movement in the US. Unfortunately, I have learned the OP thinks this is a perfectly acceptable slur, but for those of you who care, please check out

http://www.r-word.org/

This movement is powered by people with intellectual disabilities and their loved ones. The push for inclusive language that has attempted education to eradicate this word from casual usage has pressed on for 30 years. Obviously, there is still plenty of work to do. As someone who works in an organization that has dedicated a good portion of resources to empowering people with disabilities, I have heard stories of how non-inclusive language has hurt people with intellectual disabilities first hand. Take a moment to take the pledge. Words have meaning. That is why we use them.

While I haven't the slightest issue with Not Using That Word, I would like to point out to SpeakNow that "stupid" is derogatory too. That is after all kind of the point.

(School here tries to get the kids not to use "stupid". I remember when my son was small he described it as "a swear word" :lol: )

While I haven't the slightest issue with Not Using That Word, I would like to point out to SpeakNow that "stupid" is derogatory too. That is after all kind of the point.

(School here tries to get the kids not to use "stupid". I remember when my son was small he described it as "a swear word" :lol: )

I actual do that with my son! But I use the word- and words like "idiot" and "fuck" in thoughtless moments so way to go Mom. My reason for limiting stupid with my kid is that I just don't think kids should put each other down that way and making it a no no at least gives them pause.

I do think sometimes these cause groups take things a little far and dilute their core mission. It's the R-word they seek to eliminate so change THAT paradigm instead of diluting the core with things that just make people roll their eyes. But their overall point is still valid.

OMG that would be AMAZEBALLS. I'm dying to hear the other side of the story. Probably a good time to do it too as the wedding is over. I understand they are moving due to his career very soon, so hopefully life doesn't get too busy for the both of them.

Further info...Greg's xkids have a gay stepsibling, and from what I can tell have a relationship with her. I doesn't sound like they are homophobes by a long shot.

I've also dug up Greg's older bro's email address...he might be someone to contact as well. I get that Greg's "job type" brother doesn't like the fact his baby brother sponges off their parents.

So he did tell his own son he was going to hell. Nice guy (not)

It would be interesting to get the son's perspective on his dad that's for sure. Sure hope that Erma can come out of retirement! :dance:

Archived