IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

I am so very late to the Greg and Dede train wreck. Is anyone able and willing to do a summary of them for the who's who page? I went to read up but they are not there.

Me too, please.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read (paraphrasing here :D ) on Gregs moms FB (and I am not friends with her) that she said, just 4 days ago, that Greg and Dede were out of town and there was no baby yet. Explain to me how she thinks there is still a baby coming? It was due in December and its August? Does she still think she is preg, can that be possible?

I am wondering if someone pissed on their radio parade tonight? Not a sound about it yet. Here's hoping his father or grandparents stepped in and advised Dede not to put that child on the air.

blogtalkradio.com/overcomerministries/2013/08/07/the-big-kids-church

:popcorn2:

Their radio show is on, with at least two kids (one of whom may have called DeDe fat at the beginning of the show, unclear... she talks about children are so honest), and they are preparing to give a sermon on how important it is obey God and about Jonah. Interuption with story about how (possible son name) was holding up signs up on Sunday and yelling "Jesus is lord" (I am not putting the child name here as just want to leave his name out of it.)

They read a book called Jonah and the Big Fish

Make big deal about how Jonah didn't go where God told him (no matter what the reason or how many child custody rules you break there is no reason to disobey God --ok, I'm paraphrasing this bit, lol) :naughty:

They point out (in case you missed the comparison) that Jonah warning people was like them warning people today. Although, per Dede, apparently the people of Nineveh accepted Jesus. Odd in an old Tesatment story,but sure, why not. One of the kids in the studio talks about getting something to eat, they play a veggie tales song and Dede tells someone (as the song is playing) something she is not wholly happy about (not sure what).

She tells a joke after the song and before she finishes the story, after the song that interrupted the story --

They called Jonah a "little spoiled brat" and say they know people who are brats.... because they don't know jesus.

Xgay then explains that they, like Jonah, are telling people about Jesus, and that they are obeying God by being there, and they can't disobey God, they have to go where he tells them. :pray:

Baltimore has a lot of wickedness so God sent xgay and dede.

Kids please pray for Baltimore and the city where you live.

More music. More jokes.

xgay is glad Jesus kept after him.... and now he lives for Jesus and does what he is told.

Then, we go to Shadrack, Meshack and Abendigo (sp)(young dudes) story drags on, kids grow restive, discussion that people today worship idols, more preaching, or reading.

Wouldn't bow down to an idol, even when THe Government told them to. They didn't care what the Government told them--they were smart. And, today, our government wants to tell us what to do and not telling us good things to do. We, kids have to make a choice to obey Jesus Christ, instead of the Government.

Tattletales are telling on Christians today, telling on people that they don't like. --- :naughty:

Jesus loves the little children. (sgay sings) Ragging on adults acting like children.

Leads kids in prayer (save me from my own mess) and one of the kids says, at the end, "That was terrible".... :dance:

the end.

Now I must go and have a cocktail.

They both sound so condescending when they are talking to those kids. Especially Greg... but he's condescending when talking to anyone.

"Save me from my own mess?" StillGay uses that to mean "shit" right? So, he genuinely prayed to be saved from his own shit? I'm all for that. Get a job, dude. (And I pretty much say that to no one. But that asshole's not contributing anything positive to anyone, anywhere.)

Me too, please.

XGG claims to be cured of homosexuality thanks to Jesus. Dede claims to be pregnant for what, 15 months? despite Greg's vasectomy 20 something years ago. Greg alludes to having a miscarriage but in private. XGG has been begging for money, has a radio show (someone paid for it, allegedly), wants a motorcoach. Has been living with his folks and refuses to get a real job.

Dede recently went to pick up her son and has 10 day visitation rights once a year, I believe. The kid is going on the road with Dede and Greg to multiple states in an aircondition-less vehicle with balding tires and as usual, Greg has no money and is begging. If things don't go his way, he says it's satan's doing.

Dede isn't supposed to cross state lines and gave no notice to the kid's father. We're not sure if Greg will bring him back but they are going up the coast. SC, Baltimore, NYC, and now Boston I think. The father is deployed overseas. The grandfather knows what's going on and is worried, he has no contact with Greg and I don't think Dede even tells him much.

XGG claims to be cured of homosexuality thanks to Jesus. Dede claims to be pregnant for what, 15 months? despite Greg's vasectomy 20 something years ago. Greg alludes to having a miscarriage but in private. XGG has been begging for money, has a radio show (someone paid for it, allegedly), wants a motorcoach. Has been living with his folks and refuses to get a real job.

Dede recently went to pick up her son and has 10 day visitation rights once a year, I believe. The kid is going on the road with Dede and Greg to multiple states in an aircondition-less vehicle with balding tires and as usual, Greg has no money and is begging. If things don't go his way, he says it's satan's doing.

Dede isn't supposed to cross state lines and gave no notice to the kid's father. We're not sure if Greg will bring him back but they are going up the coast. SC, Baltimore, NYC, and now Boston I think. The father is deployed overseas. The grandfather knows what's going on and is worried, he has no contact with Greg and I don't think Dede even tells him much.

15 or 16 months. She was originally "due" in December. It was supposed to be a christmas baby!!! Maybe she meant christmas 2013.

So I think yesterday's radio show was totally worth listening too...well, ok really just the last 30 minutes was of real interest. The xgaymobile is broke down in their host/pastor's driveway. Apparently, Xgay and Dede came up to the pastor's house late at night to ask for a place to stay...I wonder if they didn't have Dede's son with them if they would have been turned away? :think: Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if the pastor just loves having the xgaymobile broke down and no real timeline as to when the two idiots and the poor kid will be out of his house.

Greg also babbles on about needing the motorcoach STAT and getting donations for it...he's really selling hard now. But he's got quite the specifications for the motorcoach...it has to be 45' long and must have Greg and Dede's photos on the side. Greggy-poo just can't be happy with a run of the mill Winnebago y'all!

Also Greg speaks of going up to NYC and Boston. He's not super clear if he intends to take the kid with him or not on this adventure...but if I were the kid's dad, I would be really really wary. Not to mention the kid's dad should also be worried that his kid may not be getting properly fed, either by having to skip meals or eating shitty fast food the entire time.

Finally, Greg also warns you not to listen to all that is being said about them on the internet, and obey God and give Overcomers Ministry ca$h!

Mind you, all this was said with that stupid "Chains Falling" song playing in the background.

Oh, I forgot to mention, apparently when Greg and Dede came to minister at the church last weekend, they mentioned some people got up and left LOLOL :lol: . Apparently they've burned some bridges the last time they were "ministering" at that church. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish they would come to Boston! Hopefully they wouldn't still have the boy if they do but after reading the latest developments part of me wants to find them so I could buy that poor boy a decent meal.

No baby yet???? I went a whole month without checking her fb and nothing has changed! They are both still crazy! Was there some explanation for the lack of baby after "18 months" of being "pregnant"?

No baby yet???? I went a whole month without checking her fb and nothing has changed! They are both still crazy! Was there some explanation for the lack of baby after "18 months" of being "pregnant"?

No explanation. Some obscure hints from XGG about unbelievers causing the baby to not appear. I figured we heathen blasphemers here at FJ have caused the great sky fairy to wave the magic wand and unpregnant the miracle foetus because we aren't worthy to witness a miracle birth.

As long as we're re-hashing the "no baby yet" conversation, I'd just like to add that my baby, conceived around Dede's original due date, is most likely making her entrance tomorrow, though 3 weeks before my due date. I think I have just "pregnancy lapped" them.

As long as we're re-hashing the "no baby yet" conversation, I'd just like to add that my baby, conceived around Dede's original due date, is most likely making her entrance tomorrow, though 3 weeks before my due date. I think I have just "pregnancy lapped" them.

Good luck and health to you in the next few days!

Congratulations on your baby!

I put "XGay Greg Dede Haislip" into an anagram generator so I could help you name your daughter. Sadly, it could find no matches for the whole string, but here are some of the partial matches:

Hayseed Dixie

Hilda Paredes

Daisy Girl

Axel Asher

Age Hadler

Harpy Eagle

Dixie Dregs

Dish Aerial

Apex Herald

Ageia PhysX

Exile Parade

Dali Gaggers

Diaper Lady

I think you should go with Diaper Lady. :lol:

Honestly? That boy is most likely much safer and better fed with a stranger than with his mother and her still gay husband. I have a feeling that kid is probably most uncomfortable with the two people who should be protecting and caring for him the most.

Dede is batshit crazy and has no business around her son unsupervised. Greg is a parasite and really he should not be out in regular society period.

I certainly hope but judging by some of the "Apostles, Preachers, Reverends, Disciples" they have as guests on the sure I'm not so sure. So many of them are seriously damaged people - drug/alcohol abuse, and even an admitted child molester. I'm not saying (other than the pedophile) that their "friends" won't treat the kids well, but the chances are higher of something bad happening hanging out with some of these people. I'm not so sure Jesus is really keeping some of them totally clean.

I hope the person they're staying with (a woman pastor, isn't it?) knows that XGay and Dede were complaining recently about not being able to afford deoderant. It would be kind of gross to uncap her lavender-scented Secret and find Greg had shed some of his manly not-gay pit hairs and left them stuck to the antiperspirant/deoderant.

She should take a good look at her toothbrushes and razors, too.

Dede Haislip 10 hours ago

Please pray for Jo Pallister's nephew Rohit. He has succumbed to heroin and homosexuality.

She has people calling her out in the comments.

That made me literally LOL.

I mean, poor Rohit, but god what an ass she is. (Poor Rohit for the heroin. WTG on the homosexuality.)

I can't wait until tonight when I can succumb to some wine.

Greg alluded to a loss, but grandma haislip just the other day said no baby YET

Where are you seeing this? His mom's facebook seems like it hasn't been updated in months, unless she's posting everything as private now.

Cannot buy deodorant? Somehow i missed that one! LOL!!! It's $1 at any dollar tree store and I've found it under $2 on sale at grocery stores. They are pathetic. LOL!!!! And there are other more natural ways to deal with order. Washing a few times a day (it isn't like he has anything better to do!) or use alcohol, vinegar or witch hazel to kill the bacteria. Talk about helpless.

Cannot buy deodorant? Somehow i missed that one! LOL!!! It's $1 at any dollar tree store and I've found it under $2 on sale at grocery stores. They are pathetic. LOL!!!! And there are other more natural ways to deal with order. Washing a few times a day (it isn't like he has anything better to do!) or use alcohol, vinegar or witch hazel to kill the bacteria. Talk about helpless.

Unless things start looking up for XGay, he might actually have to get a J-O-B and buy his own deodorant. :o

Dede got divorced from her first husband in 09, right? Does anyone remember how long it was until she met and married XGay? I seem to recall it was a whirlwind type "romance". :?

Unless things start looking up for XGay, he might actually have to get a J-O-B and buy his own deodorant. :o

Dede got divorced from her first husband in 09, right? Does anyone remember how long it was until she met and married XGay? I seem to recall it was a whirlwind type "romance". :?

IIRC they met October 31st of 2010 and were married by early December 2010. I think they said it was about 7 weeks.

Oh right, he is supposed to do something as incredibly selfish as washing, procuring odor control, or getting a job when the Lord has tasked him to save all us heathens before Armageddon. Where are YOUR priorities? :snooty:

;)

Archived