IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

Is there a link to hear the boy on the show? Did he sound scared?

I can't find the link, but he doesn't sound scared, he is also on with another little boy, and they sounded pretty excited. Hopefully he is actually having what he feels is a great adventure, and he will returned home, no worse for the wear.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC they met October 31st of 2010 and were married by early December 2010. I think they said it was about 7 weeks.

Thanks! :)

Anyone else listening in tonight? Why do they play this Break Every Chain song all the fucking time? It's how long? 10 minutes? It's awful. I nominate Break Every Chain for the worst song in the world ever.

I'd rather hear the Barney song over and over again. Or the Lambchop song... This is the song that never ends... it just goes on and on my friends...

Anyone else listening in tonight? Why do they play this Break Every Chain song all the fucking time? It's how long? 10 minutes? It's awful. I nominate Break Every Chain for the worst song in the world ever.

I'd rather hear the Barney song over and over again. Or the Lambchop song... This is the song that never ends... it just goes on and on my friends...

Not so far...let's us know if they say anything worth listening to laughing at.

You know what I hate? Their laugh track.

Not so far...let's us know if they say anything worth listening to laughing at.

You know what I hate? Their laugh track.

Apparently god said to Greg, "Do you realize that you and Dede are behind enemy lines?"

He and god just have straight up conversations. That's a sign of mental illness.

He's also upset at people who get mad when they don't get their own way. I don't think Greg has a lot of self awareness, or understanding of irony.

God also sometimes tells Greg to cover their sign. It's because they are behind enemy lines... but then god sent them downtown. I don't get it... I don't get it at all.

I would love to hear a guest on Greg's show actually call him out on some of the stupid shit he says. I wonder what they do to these people. None of them has a reasonable bone in their bodies. :cray-cray:

Apparently god said to Greg, "Do you realize that you and Dede are behind enemy lines?"

He and god just have straight up conversations. That's a sign of mental illness.

He's also upset at people who get mad when they don't get their own way. I don't think Greg has a lot of self awareness, or understanding of irony.

:lol: I am listening now. Dede laughs at the most inappropriate moments. :evil-eye:

Funny: Greg is complaining about how expensive it is to do laundry. Sucks being an adult huh Greg. Too bad your elderly mom won't do it for you anymore. :roll:

Idiotic: Baltimore = ALL gay. ALL of them. At war with Jesus, Greg, and Dede.

Sad: They are driving all around the city with no AC and that poor little boy in the backseat.

Baltimore is all gay? Really? I will have to tell my husband that we to divorce so I can find a girlfriend and he can find a boyfriend.

Luckily the weather here the last few days hasn't been so bad that they'd need the AC. It was raining this afternoon.

I listened yesterday but not live, thus ff through the songs....

I am "new" to these two and have been trying to "figure" them out for the last week or so. I was really happy someone suggested a quick recap of them because I needed it as well. After I read the recap I was thinking that I was still "missing" something- I knew all of that but still felt like something was "missing" with them. Tonight I had an epiphany- I was looking for reason or explanation behind their behavior- this is what was "missing." I have realized what the missing piece was: they are actually just bat shit crazy!!!

I just noticed this on Greg's tax lien...check out the date:

HAISLIP GREGORY A USA INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE 10/11/2010 NOTICE IRS TAX LIEN

That is less than a month before Xgay met Dede.

This is just kind of a conspiracy type thought, but it's interesting how fast these two married. I need to find the records on Dede's divorce from her first husband...I wonder when she settled. I wonder if this marriage wasn't just to have an appropriate beard, but perhaps he thought she would be getting some kind of money out of the divorce?

IIRC they met October 31st of 2010 and were married by early December 2010. I think they said it was about 7 weeks.

Cause 7 weeks is long enough to know someone well enough to marry them. (Sarcasm)

Her crazy and his crazy must go together nice cause with that much crazy in one relationship its amazing that it works.

I'm another one who has pregnancy lapped DeDe. I can't wait to get this baby out, can't imagine how uncomfortable she must be at eleventy gestation.

They keep talking about going to other cities, but no mention that they will be taking the son back home. There were a couple of mentions lately about now having a family of 3 to support (donate now).

I wonder if someone with custody is planning to drive to Baltimore to pick up the child when visitation is over in the next couple of days, because I suspect there will be myriad car problems, messages from God to go somewhere else, and messages from God to ignore the government decree to return the child if someone doesn't just appear to rescue him.

They keep talking about going to other cities, but no mention that they will be taking the son back home. There were a couple of mentions lately about now having a family of 3 to support (donate now).

I wonder if someone with custody is planning to drive to Baltimore to pick up the child when visitation is over in the next couple of days, because I suspect there will be myriad car problems, messages from God to go somewhere else, and messages from God to ignore the government decree to return the child if someone doesn't just appear to rescue him.

I suspect the ex and DD's folks are probably watching this situation. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some plan to go and pick up the child rather than depend on DD and XXG returning him. DD has already violated the custody agreement and I don't think her ex and parents can trust her to insist to XXG on returning the kid.

And now they have a blog. :roll: Good to know Dede's putting her remaining custody time to good use.

There is also a video up in which Dede goes into more detail about her alleged experience with domestic violence. She references fearing for her son and herself and fearing that she would become a missing person.

I would typically not be prone to question someone in a situation like this, but given Dede's propensity for lying *baby*cough*baby*, I have to question the validity of these accusations. Dede's willingness to leave the state while her child was left in said man's full custody makes me further question her assertions.

Greg's video is just :? Geez Greg, could you at least bother to tuck your shirt in?? And speaking of shirts, the message on his shirt :evil-eye: He spends a great deal of time showing us his vast collection of xgay clothes :lol: Consider this the highlight of the video.

First blog post:

Yesterday was quite a day! Some of you may know that God called my family to go to Baltimore, MD and do heavy battle. This comes at a time when the government recently approved gay marriage. So with a less than reliable vehicle, we headed from North Carolina to Maryland. For two days our car wouldn't start and then yesterday, the Lord told Greg, "Go start your car." So, Greg went out to the car and started it! From there we went to a grocery store in a Jewish neighborhood and our 7 year old grabbed a Christian car flag that said, "Jesus Saves" and placed it on the window for all to see! Our son has no shortage of courage! Praise the Lord! Remember parents, your children will do what they see you do! From there we went to a laundromat and Greg had a ministry shirt on that witnessed like crazy! He went to a Dollar General to pick up more hangars and witnessed to two women there! We finished our laundry and got back to our host family's home but shortly after, the Lord started talking to Greg saying, "It's time to take your family out to minister during rush hour traffic" so, we did just that. Greg headed toward the city center and could feel the demonic oppression in the atmosphere. We knew that Hell was being shaken up! After witnessing in the heart of Baltimore, we headed back out on the interstate and a few minutes later we had two people in different vehicles give us a "thumbs up"...we were shocked and delighted! See, the darker our nation becomes the greater our light becomes. Are you shining your light? There's more...we spent time in the car praying in tongues and after we got back...again...to our host family's home, we were gearing up for The B.I.G. Church service. At 8pm EST, we opened up the service and Tito Artavia share powerfully about how God is still a miracle working God! If you weren't able to listen in live, go to our archives! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/overcomerministries

plus.google.com/113360756547628044592/posts?partnerid=ogpy0

Blessings to you all,

The B.I.G. Church

Pastors XgayGreg and Dede Haislip

What a shitty thing to do that child. Hoping he gets out of that situation safe and sound, and is never allowed to see DeDe without full supervision again.

He went to a Dollar General to pick up more hangars and witnessed to two women there!

Well, if they ever get a plane, they'll have somewhere to put it.

Wait....Pastor XGayGreg? Wtf? And here we were thinking that Greg calling himself XgayGreg was strange..Pastor XGayGreg is just about 600% MORE strange. Congrats, dude! You've won the weird award for the day! (Again....!)

First of all, OUR 7 year old, OUR son? That takes a hell of a lot of nerve for StillGay to be claiming his stepson as his own when the boy's mother only has visitation and not full custody.

I just noticed this on Greg's tax lien...check out the date:

HAISLIP GREGORY A USA INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE 10/11/2010 NOTICE IRS TAX LIEN

That is less than a month before Xgay met Dede.

This is just kind of a conspiracy type thought, but it's interesting how fast these two married. I need to find the records on Dede's divorce from her first husband...I wonder when she settled. I wonder if this marriage wasn't just to have an appropriate beard, but perhaps he thought she would be getting some kind of money out of the divorce?

Peas, I had posted this in thread #5.

OK, I think I found DeDe and her first husband's divorce records. Assuming that they got divorced in the same area where he and their child still currently live: ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do Enter her pre-XGay married name and it's the first two entries listed. Both lines take you to the same record, just the first entry has her name listed in the first column and the second entry has his name listed first.

Interestingly, if this is them, her ex husband is listed as the plaintiff and she as the defendant. There's very little information posted, and nothing about custody. It appears in Virginia there is a separate "Juvenile and Domestic Relations" court whose records are not available online.

There were some issues with that original link, try this one instead: ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.htmlIf and you want the county that starts with F and ends with R. If these are the right files, it looks like the divorce was finalized well before StillGay came into the picture. But maybe he still thought that he could get some money out of DeDe.

First of all, OUR 7 year old, OUR son? That takes a hell of a lot of nerve for StillGay to be claiming his stepson as his own when the boy's mother only has visitation and not full custody.

Yep. Greg sees that poor boy as nothing more than a potential cash cow. :cry:

Just needed to state the obvious: This used to be a really fun thread, but now that Dede's son is right in the middle of this fuckwittery it makes my gut clench.

Oh, and I think Dede is lying her mentally ill ass off when she says she was the victim of domestic violence.

My bet, this is going to be the reason they fail to return the child to the parents. I mean, yeah, they say they are in Baltimore, but who knows where they really are. They are online, on the web and not staying with the people they told people they would stay with... they may already be in the wind.

And, they "our family" " "our son" crap-- new listeners, new people, new marks, will not see him as DeDe's child. And there are underground railroads for abused wives and children escaping abuse after the judge has forced a child with an abuser... I see them working this hard. Free room and board for as long as they can pull it off.

I

Just needed to state the obvious: This used to be a really fun thread, but now that Dede's son is right in the middle of this fuckwittery it makes my gut clench.

Oh, and I think Dede is lying her mentally ill ass off when she says she was the victim of domestic violence.

QTF, times 100!!

Archived